do you believe in God

do you believe in God

• Total voters

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
When you are not slating someone, in this case Tandy. do you even try to make sense? A little effort would be nice you silly little boy.
WP is Tandy? well i learned something....btw my name is Rose and i am not going down

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
When you are not slating someone, in this case Tandy. do you even try to make sense? A little effort would be nice you silly little boy.

You really should be warned to respond to the discussion, and not merely make totally ineffectual remarks to other contributors.
Otherwise, you are simply wasting everyone's time!

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
WP is Tandy? well i learned something....btw my name is Rose and i am not going down

You have to forgive some people's persistent paranoia, Rose. ;)
I just realised that there is a vote facility and that currently, out of 40 votes, 62.5% DO NOT believe in God.

Pretty convincing evidence, don't you think? :cool:
Also, why didn't you have the option to vote for Gods, to cater for the more discerning voter? :D

B

Bad_Influence

You really should be warned to respond to the discussion, and not merely make totally ineffectual remarks to other contributors.
Otherwise, you are simply wasting everyone's time!
Your time is wasted anyhow. All I do is laugh at you.

P

PokerplayerAA

God is the universe, his word, his thought so on and so forth (if you belive in that sort of thing), wasnt his son made from matter? oh and it is complacted ask any philosopher haha
Are you saying God made everything??? Did he make Muslims, Jews, Hindu's. Did he make cancer? Did he make this virus? Just wondered thats all. Just to let you now, I am agnostic.

T

Tandy

This is probably a pointless assentation as i've had a similar experience in the Welsh chat room with some very odd people tripping balls thinking I was someone else. I only have one account (this one), I am the person in my profile picture and I do not feel the need to have an alter ego. I am very new to this site and the experience thus far has been less than positive, the chat rooms seem to exist to say very little and argue over childish tripe (that’s their choice). I tried to add something in this forum hoping that this forum attracted a collective id with higher awareness than that of an insect but again it would seem all you’re interested in is superficial non creative blind mindless punching.

Bad_Influence If anything I have posted in this thread is silly then it please debate it with me rather than bully with childlike pointiness, honestly if what I have written bothers you then expand on it so that we can grow together, go into as much depth as possible so this site can become more than a place for zoo apes to fling their sh** and play with their balls.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I find this an excellent thread and I am happy you posted (am American) its good to know you are trying to connect with other like minded people ! Don't let Bad get to ya ..you need thicker skin than to let that clown get to ya . He is a nice chatter and I am sure you also are fantastic person !
Thanks again for the post

T

Tandy

Are you saying God made everything??? Did he make Muslims, Jews, Hindu's. Did he make cancer? Did he make this virus? Just wondered thats all. Just to let you now, I am agnostic.

No I am certainly not suggesting god made everything, im not suggesting god exists at all. Just so you also know I am agnostic too. If there was a god as suggested by many religions with an overarching love for humans, then it would be counterintuitive to claim he would create cruel diseases, wars, famine, haemorrhoids, cat sh** on ya lawn etc etc. Maybe you could say the horrible stuff in life is so that we learn from it and that there is a bigger picture to all this. I would be just inclined to believe though that we are part of a simulation used by an advanced society/creature to understand problems and fix them, or maybe its just a game like Sims 144,00.0.

I have no idea how everything was made, you seem to have picked up on a snippet from my comments in this thread that was an answer to this question posed to me “the question was about God not the universe”. I was highlighting the if there is a god then that god (in my opinion) would be the universe, it would also be whatever came before the universe, it would be whatever is outside the universe (multiverse) it would be of all dimensions (string theory etc), it would even be in that dump you left in the toilet today.

God is (again my opinion) born from a human desire to control. We know that society needs structure so as to avoid chaos, without an elite or hierarchical structure to pass down control we would all be flinging sh** at each other just like the other night in the Welsh room (hence Mods), I think Plato would have gone for a more dictatorial approach than a bible but they serve the same ends really, that is to stop the apes from ripping each other’s faces off and wiping their sh** on the windows.

B

Bad_Influence

Why can people not read? I did not suggest WP is Tandy....
This was my reply to WP:-
"When you are not slating someone, in this case Tandy. do you even try to make sense? A little effort would be nice you silly little boy."

I said that WP was slating Tandy ffs.

And Tandy as you may now have realised it was WP I called 'silly'... not yourself.

T

Tandy

I find this an excellent thread and I am happy you posted (am American) its good to know you are trying to connect with other like minded people ! Don't let Bad get to ya ..you need thicker skin than to let that clown get to ya . He is a nice chatter and I am sure you also are fantastic person !
Thanks again for the post

Thank You Rose

T

Tandy

Why can people not read? I did not suggest WP is Tandy....
This was my reply to WP:-
"When you are not slating someone, in this case Tandy. do you even try to make sense? A little effort would be nice you silly little boy."

I said that WP was slating Tandy ffs.

And Tandy as you may now have realised it was WP I called 'silly'... not yourself.

So i wasted a perfectly good rant? lol sorry fella I need to thicken the skin and fell less threatened.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
[QUOTE="I said that WP was slating Tandy ffs". [/QUOTE]

I'd like to know when and how I allegedly slated Tandy, Bad_Influence.
On the contrary, I was applauding his response to the original question. Unlike you, who does nothing but make irrelevant, snide comments about others!
Judging from his input, I thought that Tandy would have made a response to any personal affront as he subsequently did to your stupid allegation.

If you aren't going to contribute to the discussion, then I strongly suggest that you keep your misguided and simpleminded opinions to yourself in future.

The 'Godfather' .... the irony is quite unbelievable, given the topic. <ROLF>

Q

quietfem

all religions are man made to divide and give power to the few,as religion shouldnt be used in politics

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
all religions are man made to divide and give power to the few,as religion shouldnt be used in politics

Shouldn't but is ......

Graham_55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I agree faith should be respected .. the problem lies in when a certain faith is so sure their faith is the only one true faith , that they become determined to go to war to prove it and convert everyone into their own faith ... those people are fanatics and are the reason for wars past and present ... why they can't accept and respect people have their own views and religions escapes me !

Ok - so I am a card carrying conservative Christian - we're pretty hot (along with other faiths) on the concept of one God … but unlike some other faiths I totally respect the choice others make. I may wish their choice was different but that does not mean I have the right to treat them differently to how I would like to be treated. "For God so loved the whole world …" no one is beyond his care and kindness.

Back