Who Looks After The Kids?

Traditional Versus Modern "Relationships" - Which is better?

• One partner stays home, brings up the children, the other works

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Both partners work, have children, pay for childcare

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Neither partner works, have children, both stay at home

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I would not have children but I wanted to comment anyway

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Bad_Influence

Your recent activity is solely confined to the Forum. Am I to safely assume that you are on yet another period of 'enforced silence'? <LOL>
Might I also enquire why your post typically repeats what I have already stated?
Endeavour to be original, for God's sake.
:rolleyes:

I’m sorry to disappoint you but no, unlike yourself I have not been banned for about 2 years, it’s sweet that you’ve missed me in the rooms.

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
end of the day whether you have kids or not if you lose jobs then like 2 million have and you need money for baby sitters plus with pandemic socailising at min is non void safety 1st hence why schools were shut for kids protection i dont understand what point you actually making here

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What about parents who want kids but can’t have them? Or parents who have kids but don’t give a sh**? Or parents who adopt kids just for the benefits?
Yes this has got silly now, but Hells forums tend to do that when folks don’t agree with him.
Oiii!! just a minute young man ! This is NOT my forum ! Before you jump to attack my points make sure that you know who asked the question eh ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your recent activity is solely confined to the Forum. Am I to safely assume that you are on yet another period of 'enforced silence'? <LOL>
Might I also enquire why your post typically repeats what I have already stated?
Endeavour to be original, for God's sake.
:rolleyes:
He was banned after a complaint by myself but according to him ,that was 5 or 6 years ago ; when i wasn`t even a member of the site which he claims he was banned from :D. I was concerned about my ,memory but nice to know that there are worse out there than me :).

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
He was banned after a complaint by myself but according to him ,that was 5 or 6 years ago ; when i wasn`t even a member of the site which he claims he was banned from :D. I was concerned about my ,memory but nice to know that there are worse out there than me :).

Hell..!! Iv'e been banned from The 'other' site 9 times back in 2015.. ! This site, 6 or 7 times and counting.

It means nothing to me.

For some a ban from here would be devastating.

Don't let that be you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell..!! Iv'e been banned from The 'other' site 9 times back in 2015.. ! This site, 6 or 7 times and counting.

It means nothing to me.

For some a ban from here would be devastating.

Don't let that be you.
I can assure you a ban doesn`t really bother me man . I`ve been banned a few times on this server but i had a lifetime ban on the old server long before it changed hands.It was during that time that i am still accused of getting someone else banned :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Going back to page 1 of this thread a lot of mention is about being forced by law to find /look for work if you were a single parent and child was over 3(?). I think maybe the reason for this was that so many single parents ( mostly Mothers ) were claiming a variety of benefits . The simple fact was that the absent parent ( dad usually) should have been paying the mother money to raise his children ! . Of course this means a lot of rules to get it into action .Anyway ,it`s a normal law that anyone claiming Unemployement benefits should actually be unemployed ! Seems logical to me .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I can assure you a ban doesn`t really bother me man . I`ve been banned a few times on this server but i had a lifetime ban on the old server long before it changed hands.It was during that time that i am still accused of getting someone else banned :).

I have no comment to make. Have fun Hell's.

B

Bad_Influence

We have already ascertained you were on the old site. Many here remember you, or are you still calling Fi a liar?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We have already ascertained you were on the old site. Many here remember you, or are you still calling Fi a liar?
I started on the old site yes but was banned for life within 1 or 2 years ,prior to that site changing hands .The time you refer to your ban was on this site ! which you know how long both of us have been on it eh ? I think you need to establish facts not try to make others believe your lies. I have a very reliable witness who knows that you were banned on my account and when !
You have been claiming that event happened 4 years prior ever since about 3 years ago ! get your act together old boy , you`re losing your touch .

B

Bad_Influence

And enough now, let’s not repeat the same sh** yet again eh?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nice one guys, spoil another good thread!.....

O

Omega

I'll take this thread back a step or 2.

1) In an ideal world people have brains and tend to use them.
2) In an ideal world people take responsability for their actions.
3) In an ideal world, kids have a set of parents (regardless of gender).
4) In an ideal world a person thinks twice before opening their legs and falling pregnant, especially if they have no job, no house, no money.
5) In an ideal world people try to patch up relationships before giving up, but this is obviously impossible if they don't know their partner a bit before opening their legs and falling pregnant.
6) In an ideal world people tend to give birth to the amount of kids they can afford to raise (see point 1) - 2 nowadays (if you're not in a stable relationship and both working) is already 1 too many, if you want to give your offspring a chance of a decent life - on the other hand if you don't care about their future and believe that living on handouts is fine for the rest of their lives, feel free to breed like rabbits and continue the cycle.

7) Schools need to start teaching about emotional intelligence, besides sex education.

8) Schools need to start teaching Civics/Civic Education from an early age.

Back