Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lancashire

Then he tries to downplay his constant bullying and harassment of other chatters by suggesting his accuser has an ulterior motive, again that it is somehow not his fault. As I stated the same theme repeated endlessly with totally different chatters.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The 'rash' has made a site career out of singling out specific individual chatters to bully and harass, in between the fake "LOLs" and the fake "banter" (which is a cover for that bullying). The proof is in the pudding, check out his posting history which is chockablock full of vitriol towards other board posters who may have a different viewpoint to him or who openly challenge his primitive views. When challenged and when he isn't describing himself as a "chat god" in 3rd person he immediately paints the accuser as a "troll" or that he is somehow the wronged victim. Exactly the same pattern of behaviour over and over again.

Mangy old dogs like him know their own tricks best and are best avoided.

Zero points scored...Come back when you have been here for 10 years...THEN comment.

B

Bad_Influence

Come on Lancashire tell us who you are. Stop hiding with a new account. Be as brave as you’re making out.

L

Lancashire

Then the mangy old dog, the rash, does this. The accusations that a "new" chatter (after well over a year on this site) is somehow a "hidey", a "troll" etc. The rash does it to cover his abusive arse and distract attention away from his abusive arse. It is a common theme among abusers and he isn't even any good at it.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Lancashire Lads eh Bad.

I'm one of them...! ;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Yes!!!!! A thousand times yes!!!! I can’t believe I’m agreeing with a dude who has a scary arse clown for a god :D:D:D:D

I once had reasonably high expectations of you but your attempt to be a 'Jody clone' has just left me .... entirely disenchanted.
:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Biden……Old.
Putin……Parkinson's.
Merkel …Finishing.
Johnson.. Finished.

Where do we go now?

Dong ..... Fucked.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I once had reasonably high expectations of you but your attempt to be a 'Jody clone' has just left me .... entirely disenchanted.

WickedPerdition; I am completely certain that being a clone of Jody would be more than perfectly fine.

You appear to have made a mistake in judgement. I am a clone of no one; I am just me, no more no less I am happy to just be. :)

Your expectations, are not any of my concern - I am friendly, loving, and kind to all, that will never change. I hope you have a fantastic day xx

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Then the mangy old dog, the rash, does this. The accusations that a "new" chatter (after well over a year on this site) is somehow a "hidey", a "troll" etc. The rash does it to cover his abusive arse and distract attention away from his abusive arse. It is a common theme among abusers and he isn't even any good at it.
Hahaaaa such a clever and accurate name for the Clown :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back