Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Must be hard for him tho. Obsessing over one chatter, feeling that everyone who disagrees with him is in a chat clique controlled by one chatter. Poor soul cant see that actually people just think hes a stupid pitiful person who makes himself look daft

B

Bad_Influence

You don`t really want an answer ,you already have the answer.
Ohh yes .While at it ,tell your master Bad that if he is struggling to hammer me down he really needs to pull in more of his clique to this place .

I’ve never struggled yet so I won’t start now but thank you for your concern.

It’s amusing how you think I wield so much power on here, though it’s really a horrendous insult to the chatters I talk to.

That said, you’ve been whining on for an hour without me so it’s pleasing that you can manage without me, I was beginning to wonder.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
You don`t really want an answer ,you already have the answer.
Ohh yes .While at it ,tell your master Bad that if he is struggling to hammer me down he really needs to pull in more of his clique to this place .
Pmsfllllll@master oh dear u really have got it bad :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Must be hard for him tho. Obsessing over one chatter, feeling that everyone who disagrees with him is in a chat clique controlled by one chatter. Poor soul cant see that actually people just think hes a stupid pitiful person who makes himself look daft
You obsess over one chatter ?? my my you do surprise me : Don`t you have someone`s house to clean ?
Ask your keeper if he`s sharpened the pencils and emptied the waste paper bin today?. We must keep the office boy busy ,he`ll feel unwanted else.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
You obsess over one chatter ?? my my you do surprise me : Don`t you have someone`s house to clean ?
Ask your keeper if he`s sharpened the pencils and emptied the waste paper bin today?. We must keep the office boy busy ,he`ll feel unwanted else.
Someones house to clean ?? What are u on about lmao. Seek hells ur loosing more marbles

angeliga21

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Obsessed...Obsessed I tell you...Fukcing wake up. Stop having a go at the guy.

You see a weak spot and you go hell for Leather ...Leave the guy alone

It's not like you have anything better to do?

L

Lancashire

The 'rash' has made a site career out of singling out specific individual chatters to bully and harass, in between the fake "LOLs" and the fake "banter" (which is a cover for that bullying). The proof is in the pudding, check out his posting history which is chockablock full of vitriol towards other board posters who may have a different viewpoint to him or who openly challenge his primitive views. When challenged and when he isn't describing himself as a "chat god" in 3rd person he immediately paints the accuser as a "troll" or that he is somehow the wronged victim. Exactly the same pattern of behaviour over and over again.

Mangy old dogs like him know their own tricks best and are best avoided.

B

Bad_Influence

The 'rash' has made a site career out of singling out specific individual chatters to bully and harass, in between the fake "LOLs" and the fake "banter" (which is a cover for that bullying). The proof is in the pudding, check out his posting history which is chockablock full of vitriol towards other board posters who may have a different viewpoint to him or who openly challenge his primitive views. When challenged and when he isn't describing himself as a "chat god" in 3rd person he immediately paints the accuser as a "troll" or that he is somehow the wronged victim. Exactly the same pattern of behaviour over and over again.

Mangy old dogs like him know their own tricks best and are best avoided.

Awwww diddums kid. Move on.
And it was Hells who named me Chat God so blame him. :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back