Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
you got the wrong person mate ,Bad is the tedious boring old fart :)
u there one that cant let things drop from years ago an spouts same sh** day in day out pmsl, u really do take chat far to serious for ur age

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
u there one that cant let things drop from years ago an spouts same sh** day in day out pmsl, u really do take chat far to serious for ur age
Your words make no sense whatsoever .Try to plan your sentence before you type it in here.
"u really do take chat far to serious for ur age[/QUOTE]" wtf does that mean ?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Your words make no sense whatsoever .Try to plan your sentence before you type it in here.
"u really do take chat far to serious for ur age
" wtf does that mean ?[/QUOTE]
when u have say on were i can type on this site then il take note, until then suck it up flowerpot :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
" wtf does that mean ?
when u have say on were i can type on this site then il take note, until then suck it up flowerpot :)[/QUOTE]
You talk as much rubbish as your partner above.Try making sense of your words or are you too sloshed ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The stench of hypocrisy. The 'rash' spends his time insulting and goading other chatters on these boards and has made a site career out of it. When his victims eventually react to the constant goading the rash immediately resorts to "victim" mode and his cronies appear like magic en-masse to support him.
At last ! a response from someone of intellect and intelligence manages to show exactly what a few "players" on the threads are really interested in.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
At last ! a response from someone of intellect and intelligence manages to show exactly what a few "players" on the threads are really interested in.

Ermmm whose the player you are referring to because I find you rather pathetic and very childish you do realise you are suppose to be an adult so act like one !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
" u really do take chat far to serious for ur age" says Tinklenell.
I`m still trying to fathom exactly what that means ,in English. do the words "chat ;serious and age " actually link to anything ?.
Perhaps you could try again and improve on the detail of your suggestion? . Before you do pour yourself another jar of Ale to steady your brain :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ermmm whose the player you are referring to because I find you rather pathetic and very childish you do realise you are suppose to be an adult so act like one !
You don`t really want an answer ,you already have the answer.
Ohh yes .While at it ,tell your master Bad that if he is struggling to hammer me down he really needs to pull in more of his clique to this place .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Bless u have to feel slightly sorry for the daft old bat. He obviously needs some sort of attention. Why else would he continually moan an whine everyday. Nope scrap that hes just a moaning old git :)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
He's just all talk always thought he was a gutless wonder hes probably got some muppet feeding him the wrong info as per.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've not idea who you are talking about so do continue and say who the players are seeing that you know so much .
Here`s a clue for you . Count all the posts on this thread . See who has posted most of them with your opinions and you have the answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back