Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You say five or six of our billionaires could pay off the whole COVID debt then ask others to make a sensible comment? It seems to me that you started the stupidity.
Why should individuals pay it off for you? Just because they are rich? You don’t like that they have money because you don’t huh? They should pay all the debts because it’ll mean you, your kids and grandkids don’t have to?
I’ll tell you what, you hand back your pension every month, after all you not entitled to it any more than those billionaires are entitled to their money are you? Or are you special for some reason? Surely if every pensioner handed it back the debt would be paid off very quickly, therefore no impact on our kids and future generations huh?
And yes I’m aware that is a ridiculous suggestion, but no more ridiculous than yours.
It is not a ridiculous suggestion because i know that you REALLY mean it ! That`s the sort of person which you are and others either can`t see it or must be the same as you . You are a selfish bstd. and would happily see all Older people get Covid and die with it to save on the Pensions. You really are a nasty piece of work .
Thank God we didn`t have a nation like you when WW2 started and we were losing . If we hadn`t been able to pay USA for their materials and food on tick we would all be living in a Fachist State now .Ohhh maybe we are ?.
It wasn`t a suggestion by me that "5 or 6 of our billionaires" paid the debt incurred by Covid19.That was just to show the comparison between what we have borrowed ,and continue to do so ,and how we will be able to pay it back.You are such a pathetic soul Bad.and i have to say it once again ,you work in a Care Facility ??? you care for yourself only.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

It is not a ridiculous suggestion because i know that you REALLY mean it ! That`s the sort of person which you are and others either can`t see it or must be the same as you . You are a selfish bstd. and would happily see all Older people get Covid and die with it to save on the Pensions. You really are a nasty piece of work .
Thank God we didn`t have a nation like you when WW2 started and we were losing . If we hadn`t been able to pay USA for their materials and food on tick we would all be living in a Fachist State now .Ohhh maybe we are ?.
It wasn`t a suggestion by me that "5 or 6 of our billionaires" paid the debt incurred by Covid19.That was just to show the comparison between what we have borrowed ,and continue to do so ,and how we will be able to pay it back.You are such a pathetic soul Bad.and i have to say it once again ,you work in a Care Facility ??? you care for yourself only.

You really are a pitiful little man. I said I knew it was ridiculous yet you refuse to understand just so you can have a childish dig at me as usual.
And I don’t work in a care facility as I’ve explained to you many times. I work in an office. Please take your head out of your arse, it’s getting in the way of WPs hand.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I’m making the assumption there is history between you and bad ....

I must say you’ve lost any validity to your comment, argument, or debate by personal insults and attacks.

it’s a forum for discussion, be kind and smile and the world will automatically be better :)

L

Lancashire

The stench of hypocrisy. The 'rash' spends his time insulting and goading other chatters on these boards and has made a site career out of it. When his victims eventually react to the constant goading the rash immediately resorts to "victim" mode and his cronies appear like magic en-masse to support him.

B

Bad_Influence

The stench of hypocrisy. The 'rash' spends his time insulting and goading other chatters on these boards and has made a site career out of it. When his victims eventually react to the constant goading the rash immediately resorts to "victim" mode and his cronies appear like magic en-masse to support him.

Being a chat-god is a never ending job. And as I don’t know you I’ll assume you’re just another troll who has to use another name because you were disliked in your original guise. Move along

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Being a chat-god is a never ending job. And as I don’t know you I’ll assume you’re just another troll who has to use another name because you were disliked in your original guise. Move along
Its lovely how u make chat friends lmao :p

L

Lancashire

The people who are important on this site and you are not one of them, you are just a random nobody, know I am no troll and know this is my only ID on this particular site.

You just creep me out how you bully lone individuals and then squeal victim when you get a reaction. God almighty you behave like an irrational hormonal teenager rather than a grown man and all you do is target individuals for your constant and cowardly attacks.

B

Bad_Influence

The people who are important on this site and you are not one of them, you are just a random nobody, know I am no troll and know this is my only ID on this particular site.

You just creep me out how you bully lone individuals and then squeal victim when you get a reaction. God almighty you behave like an irrational hormonal teenager rather than a grown man and all you do is target individuals for your constant and cowardly attacks.

Pmsl. Ok LG.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really are a pitiful little man. I said I knew it was ridiculous yet you refuse to understand just so you can have a childish dig at me as usual.
And I don’t work in a care facility as I’ve explained to you many times. I work in an office. Please take your head out of your arse, it’s getting in the way of WPs hand.
And he claims that my reply is childish ? hahahah aa ...keep it up and WP whoever mayjust be one of your friendly chatters ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m making the assumption there is history between you and bad ....

I must say you’ve lost any validity to your comment, argument, or debate by personal insults and attacks.

it’s a forum for discussion, be kind and smile and the world will automatically be better :)
would you mind telling Bad to do the same please ? . I could say a lot more but it`s pointless as he controls so many rooms on the site .:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As a matter of fact ( not interest) he has said on several occasions in a chatroom or in the forums that he considers that Pensioners are a total drain on the Nations finances and that they are not entitled to a Pension ..you can believe that or not but it IS true. I`m sorry if anyone thinks that i am the one causing a problem as they they obviously have blindness when his name is on the words.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
YES ...move along Lancs ! the Major Troll has spoken !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back