Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Might been cypher bad (who knows ) or that welsh mod who had his favourites

And hells im older than you dont get the sh** you get must be a reason ?

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have let it go .You obviously hav`nt read what Bad and Co. have been saying to or about me for a long time now .I did think that you were one of the few who were totally unbiased . Seems as though you too need to be a part of the Clown`s clique though now .
Befored you rant about what i have just typed read all of this thread and of other threads which i started ,without any reference to Bad , but he loves to butt in and show how "big" he is .
Read about his attitude towards Old people and what he thinks about their Pensions and see what he really is like ! I won`t be put off using this site just to satisfy the likes of him and his cronies.
I’m not part of anyone’s clique, I stay in YAH, I haven’t gone to any other room to “follow” anyone. I don’t agree with mocking people just because they have a different viewpoint to me.
You have (mostly) always been okay to me and I enjoy chatting to you.
I will not take part in any hostility towards you.
I only joined in the conversation here because my name was mentioned.
I wish you well.

B

Bad_Influence

Might been cypher bad (who knows ) or that welsh mod who had his favourites

And hells im older than you dont get the sh** you get must be a reason ?

Cypher might be a good shout Words.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why are hamsters like cigarettes?

They're completely harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

(because.... this whole thread is one fucking joke)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m not part of anyone’s clique, I stay in YAH, I haven’t gone to any other room to “follow” anyone. I don’t agree with mocking people just because they have a different viewpoint to me.
You have (mostly) always been okay to me and I enjoy chatting to you.
I will not take part in any hostility towards you.
I only joined in the conversation here because my name was mentioned.
I wish you well.
I`m glad to read that Fiona. You do see my point though ? with al the tales from this man`s friends who seem to enjoy mocking others as long as the others don`t have friends who can stand by them.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
BTW if anyone really wants to know my side of the story about the long running discord between BadInfluence and myself and about the "shrine " which one or two of his small herd of followers keep mentioning ( in mock ) and about me laughing at someone over a miscarriage ( another lie) and even about the arguments which i`m supposed to have with several of the members of the old UKCB chatsite etc , i`ll be happy to explain to them but not in here or in a chatroom .Only PM . Thank you .

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why are hamsters like cigarettes?

They're completely harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

(because.... this whole thread is one fucking joke)

I tried the joke thing a few pages back! Now I’ve gone full hippy and will post loving memes and stuff xxxx :p

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who said we all friends with Bad we just agreeing with him 'Hell your like a lost soul get some new material

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who said we all friends with Bad we just agreeing with him 'Hell your like a lost soul get some new material
Hey buddy ,this is a long drawn out thread so far .If you were to indicate exactly which bit of Bad you are agreeing with i might be able to understand you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back