Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At the end of the day | Sites | ...like this one. Tend to generate these types of arguments.

I never see these type of arguments on ANY other Sites that I use personally.

I have a Pop at BadInfluence every now and again... purely because I can and I have the Acumen to do it and he knows that.

It's never personal. I have respect for Bad. Hes a Designer of chat arguments....and he's good at it...Probably the best.

That said, I don't think some things are absolutely fare...Of course not. (Some things iv'e said are not fare too and I accept that.)

But in my eyes that's the risk you take when Joining Sites like this.

Reading the comment's some of this stuff goes back over 10 years.

Now I remember stuff back then...but I wouldn't hold a grudge against anyone for that length of time..!

Life is way too short to have Grudges.

Taking a break from here might benefit one or two members.

See the other side of the internet and don't confine yourself to only ONE space/site.

;):)
I beg to differ .Bad isn`t good at arguing at all .He`s just good at insulting people ,that`s entirely different. Trap in any engagement and he resorts to name calling or worse. The "grudge" i hold against him goes back less than 3 years ( even though he insists that it`s 4 or 5 years ! his addition is appalling ! considering the job he says he does) and i worthy of remaining until he apologises for what he called me as i have asked him to several times since .It don`t need to be a huge "trumpets blaring " sorry , just a PM or even a whisper and then i can forget about the vile name and also forget about him !.

B

Bad_Influence

I beg to differ .Bad isn`t good at arguing at all .He`s just good at insulting people ,that`s entirely different. Trap in any engagement and he resorts to name calling or worse. The "grudge" i hold against him goes back less than 3 years ( even though he insists that it`s 4 or 5 years ! his addition is appalling ! considering the job he says he does) and i worthy of remaining until he apologises for what he called me as i have asked him to several times since .It don`t need to be a huge "trumpets blaring " sorry , just a PM or even a whisper and then i can forget about the vile name and also forget about him !.

Not going to happen. Anything I said was true so I’ve nothing to apologise for. Move on.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Cant u just drop it ffs your just going round in circles its obviously bad cant stand u yet u try and goad him at near enough every sentance dear god give it a flippin rest youre obsessed by him !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Cant u just drop it ffs your just going round in circles its obviously bad cant stand u yet u try and goad him at near enough every sentance dear god give it a flippin rest youre obsessed by him !
I think your Master is calling you .Quickly girl ,he`s used to having his own way :)

B

Bad_Influence

Are you really that fucked up Hells or do you think it’s amusing?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I think your Master is calling you .Quickly girl ,he`s used to having his own way :)
U have just been in the chatroom slagging bad off then continue to be a twat here ? U really are a sad little excuse of a man ffs. Get a life freak

B

Bad_Influence

It is nice to know your obsession still continues even when I’m not there to defend myself Hells. You really do get worse.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is nice to know your obsession still continues even when I’m not there to defend myself Hells. You really do get worse.
Did you not get the message that two of your faithful followers were already slagging me off before i got in the chatroom ? As a few others who were in there ,i`m sure they saw what i did
Ohh yes /of course i have screenshots :).

B

Bad_Influence

Did you not get the message that two of your faithful followers were already slagging me off before i got in the chatroom ? As a few others who were in there ,i`m sure they saw what i did .

What has that got to do with me you freak? I am not to blame for the comments of others!!
Get a grip fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back