What personality type are you?

B

Bad_Influence

Maybe you're a creative thinker rather than a producer of something on paper. Perhaps you're good with room design? Who knows. Art isn't all about drawing and creating music.

Or maybe you answered with how you would like to be, rather than what you actually think. It's really difficult to answer the questions without bias, i think.

You have @BasildonBond 's personality type - do you get on well?

Lets just go with “my mind is odd” and leave it at that. Lol. I can write a half decent tale but mostly I tend to take things in weird directions. I’m told I think outside the box, but I’m not even sure my mind knows there is a box.

Basildon and I have crossed swords over certain topics but no offence is taken (at least I would hope not). Opinions are just that, merely opinions.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh - to quote myself - you changed your mind @BasildonBond after retaking the test into an Adventurer not a Defender, didn't you? silly me!
I DO keep trying to engineer the test results to produce the result I prefer but it's not really happening. Seriously, I DO think the phrasing of some of the questions is rather odd (a little ambiguous) and I have struggled to answer some. I think I'm more of an artist than the results are suggesting. Well based on what people keep telling me in the room anyway :(

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wondered why you reminded me of Norman ("bites yer legs") Hunter. He was certainly a turbulent defender. Ask Goldy!
Leeds if i am correct!....and i didn't google!...*rolls eyes!* :rolleyes:

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Leeds if i am correct!....and i didn't google!...*rolls eyes!* :rolleyes:
Oh full marks Vee! You impress me more with each passing day! If you can name Port Vale's best 11, I'll book the honeymoon. We'll skip the marriage, I just need a holiday somewhere warm and a leg over.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh full marks Vee! You impress me more with each passing day! If you can name Port Vale's best 11, I'll book the honeymoon. We'll skip the marriage, I just need a holiday somewhere warm and a leg over.
Err, lets see!...Musslewhite..Cummins..Aspin..Glover..Tankard..McCarthy..Walker..Earle..Chamberlain..Naylor..Foyle..will that do you?

Last edited:

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Err, lets see!...Musslewhite..Cummins..Aspinall..Glover..Tankard..McCarthy..Walker..Earle..Chamberlain..Naylor..Foyle..will that do you?
Now stop it, just stop it. You're scaring me now. THAT is the best EVER team! I'm not having it that you didn't google that. Having said that, i'm uber impressed with your ingenuity. Top marks! (this post of yours really amused me)....but you got Aspinall wrong ha ah...it was "Aspin" :)

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now stop it, just stop it. You're scaring me now. THAT is the best EVER team! I'm not having it that you didn't google that. Having said that, i'm uber impressed with your ingenuity. Top marks! (this post of yours really amused me)....but you got Aspinall wrong ha ah...it was "Aspin" :)
Methinks your eyesight is dodgy lol, go check.....yes, Mr Google did help me on that, i cannot take the credit, sadly! :)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Methinks your eyesight is dodgy lol, go check.....yes, Mr Google did help me on that, i cannot take the credit, sadly! :)
That is just SO weird. I really did read that as "Aspinall". Why on earth would I have done that when you typed the name correctly?

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Bet your pants need putting out!

Last edited:

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@Blue its here. but the link is on page one

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Well @BasildonBond it seems that they've been chatting about it here. An old thread, but the same 16 personalities test.

It would be interesting to find out some of the personality types of people here, currently, don't you think?

I love being in my little 2% group of INFP's

What are you? @Bad_Influence @Imperator @Cerberus @Percy666 @WickedPerdition @yaris @Lonewriter @hell2bwith76 @TwoWhalesInAPool @TheBabayaga

Do you have the patience to take the test and reveal your true self? Free personality test | 16Personalities - Free Chat Rooms

I don't know how you've got the nerve to suggest that anyone takes a 'personality' test. I hope you don't actually believe what they allegedly reveal about someone, worst still, categorise personality groups. They are just as superficial as the people who create the damned things!
You don't have to be a genius to know that these tests can be manipulated by the person taking the test.
I suppose that will conclude that the said person is either psychopathic or sociopathic in behaviour, won't it?
I hope that this doesn't start off producing 'cliques of personality groups'.
:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

I don't know how you've got the nerve to suggest that anyone takes a 'personality' test. I hope you don't actually believe what they allegedly reveal about someone, worst still, categorise personality groups. They are just as superficial as the people who create the damned things!
You don't have to be a genius to know that these tests can be manipulated by the person taking the test.
I suppose that will conclude that the said person is either psychopathic or sociopathic in behaviour, won't it?

Why do you NEED to be a prick WP? It's a bit of fun.... deal with it you freak.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Why do you NEED to be a prick WP? It's a bit of fun.... deal with it you freak.

Your OWN words, SAD : " Lets just go with “my mind is odd” and leave it at that. Lol. I can write a half decent tale but mostly I tend to take things in weird directions. I’m told I think outside the box, but I’m not even sure my mind knows there is a box."

I could easily say, as I do on a regular basis where you are concerned, that I rest my case. However, you are the victim of your own admission in these circumstances. No one has compelled you to reveal this minutiae.
Your mind is odd because you are not in touch with reality. Your puerile comments in the threads demonstrate that readily.
As regards your 'box': it was sent back to Santa Claus on account of you NOT telling a 'half-decent' tale.
And finally .... might I ask, nay demand, that you refrain from projecting your own failures on others.

Last edited:

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had fleetingly thought about suggesting an Introvert only chatroom but on second thoughts concluded that there'd be very little chat going on in it. We'd all just be standing in the corner waiting for someone else to open the batting.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your OWN words, SAD : " Lets just go with “my mind is odd” and leave it at that. Lol. I can write a half decent tale but mostly I tend to take things in weird directions. I’m told I think outside the box, but I’m not even sure my mind knows there is a box."

I could easily say, as I do on a regular basis where you are concerned, that I rest my case. However, you are the victim of your own admission in these circumstances. No one has compelled you to reveal this minutiae.
Your mind is odd because you are not in touch with reality. Your puerile comments in the threads demonstrate that readily.
As regards your 'box': it was sent back to Santa Claus on account of you NOT telling a 'half-decent' tale.
And finally .... might I ask, nay demand, that you refrain from projecting your own failures on others.
I`m not educated enough but i enjoy such fine words from an obviously well worded person . That`s my comment before dinner :).Nw lets wait for the childish sarcastic remarks from other quarters ;)

Back