What personality type are you?

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well @BasildonBond it seems that they've been chatting about it here. An old thread, but the same 16 personalities test.

It would be interesting to find out some of the personality types of people here, currently, don't you think?

I love being in my little 2% group of INFP's

What are you? @Bad_Influence @Imperator @Cerberus @Percy666 @WickedPerdition @yaris @Lonewriter @hell2bwith76 @TwoWhalesInAPool @TheBabayaga

Do you have the patience to take the test and reveal your true self? Free personality test | 16Personalities - Free Chat Rooms

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Tag some friends you want to know more about. It's a bit of fun finding out who you might be compatible with, or why you rub each other up the wrong way.....

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well @BasildonBond it seems that they've been chatting about it here. An old thread, but the same 16 personalities test.

It would be interesting to find out some of the personality types of people here, currently, don't you think?

What are you? @Bad_Influence @Imperator @Cerberus @Percy666 @WickedPerdition @yaris @Lonewriter @hell2bwith76 @TwoWhalesInAPool @TheBabayaga

Do you have the patience to take the test and reveal your true self? Free personality test | 16Personalities - Free Chat Rooms
I re-took the test this morning and gave a lot more thought to my answers than previously and took more time. I've now miraculously morphed from an ISFJ-T (Turbulent Defender) to an ISFP-T (Turbulent Adventurer). Whooo hooo! Still 96% introverted though :(.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I re-took the test this morning and gave a lot more thought to my answers than previously and took more time. I've now miraculously morphed from an ISFJ-T (Turbulent Defender) to an ISFP-T (Turbulent Adventurer). Whooo hooo! Still 96% introverted though :(.

You are definitely an adventurer. Never stop looking.

Don't be sad about being introverted. Remember what this means. We have the power to energise ourselves. We don't need others. We would survive a nuclear wipe-out, sheltering underground for many years with nothing but the patterns in the concrete to study. Extroverts, needing others constant attention to energise themselves, would go stir-crazy. You and I would sit, developing telepathy beyond understanding.

Introverted, we have to remind ourselves, is a superpower not a hinderance.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are definitely an adventurer. Never stop looking.

Don't be sad about being introverted. Remember what this means. We have the power to energise ourselves. We don't need others. We would survive a nuclear wipe-out, sheltering underground for many years with nothing but the patterns in the concrete to study. Extroverts, needing others constant attention to energise themselves, would go stir-crazy. You and I would sit, developing telepathy beyond understanding.

Introverted, we have to remind ourselves, is a superpower not a hinderance.
Being introverted is, in many ways, a blessing yes, but there are always pros and cons. We have certainly coped a lot better than more extrovert types have with successive lockdowns. We were built to cope with the likes of Global Pandemics. That's not to say I don't ache now for a change of scenery though and especially to get out to the coast, a place that feeds my soul.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I realize there are other measures of character than a Myers-Briggs test. These may not even be accurate. Still, my experience suggests they measure something. I took the test more than once. I am usually INFP: Mediator. Feeling roughly 70%, Introversion 86%-96%, Intuitive 70%-86%, Prospecting roughly 60%. However, If I discard the feelings of others I can become a Logician. You can take the test here: Free personality test, type descriptions, relationship and career advice | 16Personalities - Free Chat Rooms

What personality type are you?
Too bloody long a questionaire !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

This could of been a whole new thread by itself , could of been interesting ,

I'm a twat however without the test i know already XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This could of been a whole new thread by itself , could of been interesting ,

I'm a twat however without the test i know already XD

There is never any point re-inventing the wheel.

The new post might have been entitled "Personality - Do you have one?" lol

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
There is never any point re-inventing the wheel.

The new post might have been entitled "Personality - Do you have one?" lol

My neighbours a nice bloke , I'll ask him ;)

B

Bad_Influence

Adventurer. ISFP-T

I agree with a lot of what it says about me but to describe me as ‘artistic’ couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m tone deaf and struggle drawing stick men. Lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (8).gif

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Adventurer. ISFP-T

I agree with a lot of what it says about me but to describe me as ‘artistic’ couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m tone deaf and struggle drawing stick men. Lol

Maybe you're a creative thinker rather than a producer of something on paper. Perhaps you're good with room design? Who knows. Art isn't all about drawing and creating music.

Or maybe you answered with how you would like to be, rather than what you actually think. It's really difficult to answer the questions without bias, i think.

You have @BasildonBond 's personality type - do you get on well?

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Have just completed the test myself again, two years after the last one. I guess some things never change.

mediator.PNG

Back