What personality type are you?

B

Bad_Influence

But are they though? Your comments are neither accurate nor helpful.

All his comments are specifically worded to make himself appear superior. It’s sad that he feels the need to put others down just to boost his own fragile ego.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
But are they though? Your comments are neither accurate nor helpful.

Well, of course they are accurate. Do the maths, dear.
Again, do not always expect responses to be helpful even if they are factual.
:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
All his comments are specifically worded to make himself appear superior. It’s sad that he feels the need to put others down just to boost his own fragile ego.

Says probably the most negative chatter who continually posts comments about others in the Forum.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Your opinion is not shared by many professionals. Hmmm, which one should i go with?

I am a professional, so please do not underestimate my knowledge of the subject.
We all have choices.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I rather like the banter, to be fair, especially with the correction of grammar and spelling - but that's purely due to academic interests of mine. I don't mind being ribbed about my mistakes.

What I can't stand is someone using passive aggressive bullying tactics - especially when they think that person wouldn't understand what they meant. No better than a strategic punch resulting in a hidden bruise.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Please no. Lol

They aren't the same wink emoji's in the forum. :mad: :confused:

I wish they were, or I would have winked at you the first time ;), instead of childishly poking my tongue out. :rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
<lol>
Yes dear.
You do know Milly that when someone refers to you as "dear" they are actually being very condescending ?. That in itself should lead you to the type of character they are ,without a long winded test . Just saying.

B

Bad_Influence

You do know Milly that when someone refers to you as "dear" they are actually being very condescending ?. That in itself should lead you to the type of character they are ,without a long winded test . Just saying.

Thank you for pointing that out for me Hells. I used ‘dear’ because of this previous post:

Well, of course they are accurate. Do the maths, dear.
Again, do not always expect responses to be helpful even if they are factual.
And that’s why I put it in bold letters.
I’m ever so pleased you agree that WP is very condescending. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you for pointing that out for me Hells. I used ‘dear’ because of this previous post:

It's so tedious, don't you think? :rolleyes:

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Really? You and I should have words.... "long winded test" ? o_O

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

You don't have to take a 'personality test'. You are already an established Chat and Forum dullard with severe inferiority complex issues!

B

Bad_Influence

You don't have to take a 'personality test'. You are already an established Chat and Forum dullard with severe inferiority complex issues!

Thank you. Coming from someone such as yourself that means feck all.

(BTW.... How does it feel knowing even your mate on here thinks you're a condescending prick?)

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
WP , he makes it up as he goes along . Take no notice . Some people don`t appreciate good writing . ;)
Appears that he has another sheep too ?. His flock grows !

Back