What personality type are you?

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
WP , he makes it up as he goes along . Take no notice . Some people don`t appreciate good writing . ;)
Appears that he has another sheep too ?. His flock grows !

I hope you're not referring to me, @hell2bwith76 - I'm nobody's sheep but I don't see anyone else around on this post, so I apologise in advance if you're talking about something else. As I told you in our conversation last night, i treat people how I like to be treated and like to make my own mind up about others.

If anyone is a sheep. i would say, as you said last night, it's those following each other around destroying what might have been good posts by continuingly arguing amongst themselves. "Circus" i think was the word you used.

Point scoring is unnecessary but some people can't help themselves.

B

Bad_Influence

WP , he makes it up as he goes along . Take no notice . Some people don`t appreciate good writing . ;)

Why are you changing your tune now? You called him condescending yesterday?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why are you changing your tune now? You called him condescending yesterday?
My tune remains the same . The word does depend a lot on who is using it. If i used it it would be to appear superior to whoever i used it at . I`m a common talker ,no bones about that . Your words are more educated but maybe even you don`t use that word to look down on others . WP was educated and talks a different language to either of us ;his wording is articulate and he probably uses the word "dear" in response to someone`s insults.
Anyway ,i`m not on this thread to argue about a word ,dear :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I hope you're not referring to me, @hell2bwith76 - I'm nobody's sheep but I don't see anyone else around on this post, so I apologise in advance if you're talking about something else. As I told you in our conversation last night, i treat people how I like to be treated and like to make my own mind up about others.

If anyone is a sheep. i would say, as you said last night, it's those following each other around destroying what might have been good posts by continuingly arguing amongst themselves. "Circus" i think was the word you used.

Point scoring is unnecessary but some people can't help themselves.
Millie . If you had chance to read the threads which i created a short while ago and how they were all deleted by Management after being corrupted by a small gang of trouble makers you might understand why i`m cautious about letting in to my closer circle of friends on here.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Millie . If you had chance to read the threads which i created a short while ago and how they were all deleted by Management after being corrupted by a small gang of trouble makers you might understand why i`m cautious about letting in to my closer circle of friends on here.

I do appreciate what you are saying, @hell2bwith76 - but since WP is your friend, and there was no one else "talking" I can only assume you were referring to me. Whatever happened to you in the past, or anything anyone else is saying, is not my responsibility. I thought we had quite a friendly, civilised conversation last night, but I then find you referring to me as a sheep? You didn't deny it, which is disappointing.

B

Bad_Influence

My tune remains the same . The word does depend a lot on who is using it. If i used it it would be to appear superior to whoever i used it at . I`m a common talker ,no bones about that . Your words are more educated but maybe even you don`t use that word to look down on others . WP was educated and talks a different language to either of us ;his wording is articulate and he probably uses the word "dear" in response to someone`s insults.
Anyway ,i`m not on this thread to argue about a word ,dear :)

Weak response at best. Verdict: Must try harder.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do appreciate what you are saying, @hell2bwith76 - but since WP is your friend, and there was no one else "talking" I can only assume you were referring to me. Whatever happened to you in the past, or anything anyone else is saying, is not my responsibility. I thought we had quite a friendly, civilised conversation last night, but I then find you referring to me as a sheep? You didn't deny it, which is disappointing.
From some of your previous comments in which you mention WP or Bad i had note that your "likes " were for Bad`s posts and mine were for WP`s.
We can`t be right all of the time eh ? With al the crap i`ve had from Bad & his followers for a long time now it doesn`t take much to tip me onto defence .
One of the very few to defend me in such a climate I am glad to have Wicked Perdition on my side .

B

Bad_Influence

From some of your previous comments in which you mention WP or Bad i had note that your "likes " were for Bad`s posts and mine were for WP`s.
We can`t be right all of the time eh ? With al the crap i`ve had from Bad & his followers for a long time now it doesn`t take much to tip me onto defence .
One of the very few to defend me in such a climate I am glad to have Wicked Perdition on my side .

Oh you’re the epitome of innocence aren’t you Hells?

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I liked @Bad_Influences posts because he's making me laugh. Doesn't mean i'm getting into bed with him, does it?

Don't read into "likes" - I've liked your posts too as well as load of others. I've even enjoyed chatting to WP in the chat rooms. A scathing sense of humour is funny at times. Bullying isn't though, and you, I and many others will have differing opinions on what that is.

Don't confuse someone attacking your enemy with someone defending you. They might just enjoy fighting.

Whatever your issue with @Bad_Influence, it's not with me. sheep.jpg

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I liked @Bad_Influences posts because he's making me laugh. Doesn't mean i'm getting into bed with him, does it?

Don't read into "likes" - I've liked your posts too as well as load of others. I've even enjoyed chatting to WP in the chat rooms. A scathing sense of humour is funny at times. Bullying isn't though, and you, I and many others will have differing opinions on what that is.

Don't confuse someone attacking your enemy with someone defending you. They might just enjoy fighting.

Whatever your issue with @Bad_Influence, it's not with me. View attachment 2838
THE END :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

So, he's a mere chat shepherd now and I'm the new ridder of chat rats? ;)
He's not using 'projecting' and 'misogynistic' so much now he's discovered condescending <LOL>
I suppose it's possible to condescend to someone as stupid as he is.
The 'sad' thing is that if we weren't in the Forum, he'd be stuck for someone to follow.
:rolleyes:

Imperator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well @BasildonBond it seems that they've been chatting about it here. An old thread, but the same 16 personalities test.

It would be interesting to find out some of the personality types of people here, currently, don't you think?

I love being in my little 2% group of INFP's

What are you? @Bad_Influence @Imperator @Cerberus @Percy666 @WickedPerdition @yaris @Lonewriter @hell2bwith76 @TwoWhalesInAPool @TheBabayaga

Do you have the patience to take the test and reveal your true self? Free personality test | 16Personalities - Free Chat Rooms

ENFP now for some years

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
Angst Rant type Person

I don't want to sit answering questions for a read out of what people will identify with and say "Oh you are a passive/aggressive introvert/extrovert aren't you" without studying all the personality traits and thinking them fairly. Nor do people have an interest in Jung or his studies in general. It's a fad.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who the heck is Jung hes or she not on my reading material is it beano

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Dandy.

Back