What personality type are you?

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I find it's better to light up a room when you walk into it, rather than turning the lights off, leaving people blindly bumping into things and other people, ultimately causing nothing but upset.

Some people are just sour faced. Such negative words must be causing a bad taste in their mouths,

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
My personality type is .........Kill First....Ask questions later.

Never let me down.

:)

B

Bad_Influence

Your OWN words, SAD : " Lets just go with “my mind is odd” and leave it at that. Lol. I can write a half decent tale but mostly I tend to take things in weird directions. I’m told I think outside the box, but I’m not even sure my mind knows there is a box."

I could easily say, as I do on a regular basis where you are concerned, that I rest my case. However, you are the victim of your own admission in these circumstances. No one has compelled you to reveal this minutiae.
Your mind is odd because you are not in touch with reality. Your puerile comments in the threads demonstrate that readily.
As regards your 'box': it was sent back to Santa Claus on account of you NOT telling a 'half-decent' tale.
And finally .... might I ask, nay demand, that you refrain from projecting your own failures on others.
:rolleyes:

Projecting? Typical claim of the defensive.
And yes I’m happy to think outside the box, it allows me to put up with egotistical narcissists such as yourself, as I have done on so many occasions.

But it’s pleasing to know you still believe in Santa, that’s very sweet.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I find it's better to light up a room when you walk into it, rather than turning the lights off, leaving people blindly bumping into things and other people, ultimately causing nothing but upset.

Some people are just sour faced. Such negative words must be causing a bad taste in their mouths,
Join the gang then :) they all enjoy a good laugh as long as it`s at another persons expense.. .

Last edited:

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Join the gang then :) they all enjoy a good laugh as long as it`s at another persons expense. expense .

At least you're honest @hell2bwith76 saying you didn't want to do such a long test, but for others to come onto the thread (which i didn't start) just to complain about it is pathetic. If they've nothing good to say, they could always stay quiet don't you think?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Join the gang then :) they all enjoy a good laugh as long as it`s at another persons expense. expense .

Well said, hell2bwith76.
By the way, your prediction was spot on. It looks like you've got someone on your side, for a change.
For the benefit of MillieW: I do believe that there should be a balance in chat rooms, oh, and the Forum; hence, ' the good and the bad .... and the ugly'.

Also, might I add, that people will always criticise ludicrous ideas and you should not consider anything that contradicts your opinion is necessarily negative. Just an opposing opinion, that's all.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At least you're honest @hell2bwith76 saying you didn't want to do such a long test, but for others to come onto the thread (which i didn't start) just to complain about it is pathetic. If they've nothing good to say, they could always stay quiet don't you think?
I did start to do the test Milly ,honestly. When it got a bit tedious(to me ) and i lost the reasoning then i quit :).

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I reckon there is a personality trait called "Feck it, lets just see what happens".
Suppose thats me.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
This thread was started almost

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

This thread was started almost TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO.
People who are 'taking the attached test' are practically living in the past!
Isn't it time that you moved on?
'Just saying' <LOLOL>

Just one after-thought: Isn't it strange that nearly everyone is classed at least 50% 'introverted'?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
'Just saying' <LOLOL>

Just one after-thought: Isn't it strange that nearly everyone is classed at least 50% 'introverted'?
Hmmm . i didn`t finish the test . too long winded . I know that i`m not an Introvert but i`m also not an Exrtrovert. What does that make me ? Normal !!! hahaa

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hmmm . i didn`t finish the test . too long winded . I know that i`m not an Introvert but i`m also not an Exrtrovert. What does that make me ? Normal !!! hahaa

Very few people (in my experience) sit perfectly on the fence between the two.

as old as Myer Briggs testing and other introspective self reporting is; it gives a deeper insight into how you receive information better and an understanding on how to adapt your communication style to suit your audience.

In my field of work, I need to judge very quickly the mbti type of who I am speaking with so I can adjust my communication to make them feel at ease.

It is widely used across the world to determine leadership teams.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

an ambivert

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
'Just saying' <LOLOL>

But are they though? Your comments are neither accurate nor helpful.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well said, hell2bwith76.
By the way, your prediction was spot on. It looks like you've got someone on your side, for a change.
For the benefit of MillieW: I do believe that there should be a balance in chat rooms, oh, and the Forum; hence, ' the good and the bad .... and the ugly'.
Also, might I add, that people will always criticise ludicrous ideas and you should not consider anything that contradicts your opinion is necessarily negative. Just an opposing opinion, that's all.

Your opinion is not shared by many professionals. Hmmm, which one should i go with?

S

Steven56

Like to believe I'm leveled headed, can ajust to any situation. When things seem to be at their worst then I need to be at my very best to handle make what is wrong more comforting.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Like to believe I'm level headed, can adjust to any situation. When things seem to be at their worst then I need to be at my very best to handle make what is wrong more comforting.

And I'm sure you reassure many people in staying calm Steve. It's a good quality.

Back