Vaccine Passports Required Into Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I never called him any name you twisted lying freak . Now so desparate trying to twist things like a narcistic piece of.crap
I think Bad may mean me? but as usual he wasn`t in the room when it happened so not sure how he knew who called who names !

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Haaa as if ! I know that you plant spies in every room which i`m likely to use . You are so obsessed with me that you can`t help it eh ?lolol
He's obsessed in trying gain his browny points by trying to get people to buy his story about Covid. It's like he's trying to make a sale with online marketing by an antivaxer lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He's obsessed in trying gain his browny points by trying to get people to buy his story about Covid. It's like he's trying to make a sale with online marketing by an antivaxer lol
I told you ! He`s a cold caller ,working at a Call Centre ! obvious why he suddenly stopped using chatrooms months ago and just uses a few of his Coven to report happenings back to him daily .

B

Bad_Influence

I told you ! He`s a cold caller ,working at a Call Centre ! obvious why he suddenly stopped using chatrooms months ago and just uses a few of his Coven to report happenings back to him daily .
You know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back