Vaccine Passports Required Into Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You seem to have plentty to go against but you can't seem to prove what you say which is not a common popular statement comparing to society . You prove it when you are the one with s different version from Government.
Maybe if you had a medical degree and was in the same experience as the medical professional people might listen to you. But you are nothing more than a cheap pot washer who expects people to choose you over the professionals .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pmsl. I like playtime. Don’t spoil it. I’ll put him down when I’m done. :)
That`s the reality with you isn`t it ?. Get a rise out of others who may not be as verbose as you /WP got your measure though eh ? you soon got your mates to help you out with him eh ?:)

B

Bad_Influence

You seem to have plentty to go against but you can't seem to prove what you say which is not a common popular statement comparing to society . You prove it when you are the one with s different version from Government.
You have yet to provide a single shred, not one. I’ve given you govt figures, ONS figures, ways to find more official facts, yet you use here say and made up nonsense. Go you. :rolleyes:
Maybe if you had a medical degree and was in the same experience as the medical professional people might listen to you. But you are nothing more than a cheap pot washer who expects people to choose you over the professionals .
But I can find stuff out, something you are not prepared to do.

B

Bad_Influence

That`s the reality with you isn`t it ?. Get a rise out of others who may not be as verbose as you /WP got your measure though eh ? you soon got your mates to help you out with him eh ?:)
Verbose? Did you look that up?
WP? That arrogant little man never got the better of me, no I him to be fair.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You have yet to provide a single shred, not one. I’ve given you govt figures, ONS figures, ways to find more official facts, yet you use here say and made up nonsense. Go you. :rolleyes:

But I can find stuff out, something you are not prepared to do.
You can find sh** out like looking for your own piss in a pot ,. All you come out with is waffle and expect people to go off s pot washer over the higher percent of society an government. Your number is minimum who believe what you do

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for this late night discord lads . It has allowed me to finally figure what it is that Bad does now he don`t use the chatrooms . On the phone ?? You work for a Call centre !! lol.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What are you selling late night then ? Subscriptions to the Conspirators Theories ?

B

Bad_Influence

And Bedsit Ben here came trying to be clever, he failed. If people come on these forums asking to be mocked, you should know more than most I’m happy to oblige. :)

B

Bad_Influence

You can find sh** out like looking for your own piss in a pot ,. All you come out with is waffle and expect people to go off s pot washer over the higher percent of society an government. Your number is minimum who believe what you do
Off s pot washer? Translate please.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And Bedsit Ben here came trying to be clever, he failed. If people come on these forums asking to be mocked, you should know more than most I’m happy to oblige. :)
Yep Ben ,He`s an expert in the art of Mockery :). Basic Sarcasm is his main forte :). Once he gets bored with that he moves on to name calling ,just like others do on here :)

Reactions: Ben
B

Bad_Influence

Yep Ben ,He`s an expert in the art of Mockery :). Basic Sarcasm is his main forte :). Once he gets bored with that he moves on to name calling ,just like others do on here :)
Ben beat me too that name calling. Dammit.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I most agree with you it totally displays that way he turns bonkers into name calling when people are not falling for his sh**

B

Bad_Influence

I most agree with you it totally displays that way he turns bonkers into name calling when people are not falling for his sh**
Awww Bedsit has a new friend. You will get along swimmingly. Hells hasn’t had a friend since WP dumped him.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And how dare you accuse anyone of name calling, after your pathetic rant at Elwood the other night
I never called him any name you twisted lying freak . Now so desparate trying to twist things like a narcistic piece of.crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back