Vaccine Passports Required Into Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The briefing live in 10 downing Street provided by Prime minister and health secretary's and other professional governed bodied they would get trust upon than a sad anti vax like you from society

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The briefing live in 10 downing Street provided by Prime minister and health secretary's and other professional governed bodied they would get trust upon than a sad anti vax like you from society
That's not the press but the individual directly . No press in that part

B

Bad_Influence

Damn, you’re more stupid than I thought. There’s no hope for you.
One thing I’ve learned recently, if it walks like a brainwashed idiot, and talks like a brainwashed idiot, it IS a brainwashed idiot.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Damn, you’re more stupid than I thought. There’s no hope for you.
One thing I’ve learned recently, if it walks like a brainwashed idiot, and talks like a brainwashed idiot, it IS a brainwashed idiot.
Can see your bad reactions cause people aren't dancing to your
I can't cope- going somewhere else haha
Go for a bit if help to learn the facts . Your brainwash talk shows how desparate that you wnat to persuade others to fall into being as clown like as you .

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Go for a bit if help to learn the facts . Your brainwash talk shows how desparate that you wnat to persuade others to fall into being as clown like as you .
Bad influences never stop being bad influence factb

B

Bad_Influence

Look into who funds the govt, and what companies Sage members have interests in. What am I saying, you won’t do research cos you’re scared of what you will find. It might actually make you think, and we can’t have that can we? :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What you can't get cause you brsinled
Look into who funds the govt, and what companies Sage members have interests in. What am I saying, you won’t do research cos you’re scared of what you will find. It might actually make you think, and we can’t have that can we? :rolleyes:
You can't even see that the vaccine reduced the like wide of death so it's not as severe or death rated as it was before vaccined. It might not stop it but reduction is better than nothing you narrow minded half witb

B

Bad_Influence

You can't even see that the vaccine reduced the like wide of death so it's not as severe or death rated as it was before vaccined. It might not stop it but reduction is better than nothing you narrow minded half witb
Prove it Bedsit.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

It stops the virus succeeding in creating so many deaths

B

Bad_Influence

And wtf is ‘brsinled’?

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Prove it Bedsit.
You seem to have plentty to go against but you can't seem to prove what you say which is not a common popular statement comparing to society . You prove it when you are the one with s different version from Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back