Vaccine Passports Required Into Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Don’t be so negative Bedsit. May I call you Bedsit, I feel we’re on first name terms now.
You da childish moron. You marketing loser. You desparate to get a person to buy your stories so you get commission?

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You da childish moron. You marketing loser. You desparate to get a person to buy your stories so you get commission?
You smelly rat ,. Your style is like from the sewage . Nothing clean or decent to trust

B

Bad_Influence

And if you believe that marketing thing I understand why you believe the media. :rolleyes:

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don't quite but I have no trust in mentally unstable prats like you
You are a disliked piece of sh** based on your performance you uneducated go and show a person how to do something simple you simpleton you are not reliable for anything above

B

Bad_Influence

You are a disliked piece of sh** based on your performance you uneducated go and show a person how to do something simple you simpleton you are not reliable for anything above
Stop flirting. I’ve told you before.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I trust the organ grinder not the sad monkey talking from planet Mars .

B

Bad_Influence

I’m disliked by ppl like you and Hells. No great loss.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I trust the organ grinder not the sad monkey talking from planet Mars .
I'm not flirting I would be most greatful if you started preparing you tume stone .

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Clean your sh** up before you start spilling more loser

Attachments

• cYHl8p4Zmn9och92W2.gif
    cYHl8p4Zmn9och92W2.gif
    727.1 KB · Views: 1
B

Bad_Influence

Clean your sh** up before you start spilling more loser
Nice try. But you need to learn to be a troll. I’ve seen many better, and to constantly fall back to name calling is a rookie error.

B

Bad_Influence

Ffs I knew Hells was full of sh**, I never knew he meant literally. Those laxatives help though Hells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back