The truth will always come out eventually.

B

Bad_Influence

A more positive discussion could be had, if both the Right-Wingers and the Left-Wingers would acknowledge, and yes, concentrate more their commonalities (of which there are many!) rather than differences which typically lie at the far perimeter of each political ideology.

In other words- GROUP HUG, FUCKERS.

Peace Out xxx

No chance. I’ve seen the videos of the riots and demonstrations, most lefties haven’t washed since they left home for uni. :D:D:D:D:D

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I do believe we might have solved racism and world hunger.

Kebabs for everyone it's the only way to save humanity!

If by kebabs you mean those saturated fat-laden, rotating horrors that pass for meat, the staple diet of your average Chav, then I for one gladly exempt myself from being part of your ludicrous scheme!
Can you please stick to the plot and not let your lurid imagination run amok with such regularity?
:rolleyes:

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If by kebabs you mean those saturated fat-laden, rotating horrors that pass for meat, the staple diet of your average Chav, then I for one gladly exempt myself from being part of your ludicrous scheme!
Can you please stick to the plot and not let your lurid imagination run amok with such regularity?
:rolleyes:
Please forgiv us guvnor! We were all lost without clear guidance from our intellectual betters sir! And may av got all carried away and the like!
I shall burn down the kebab shops and sink a nail into each of my kids!

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One kebab, does not make me a bad player.
Paul gascoigne, 1996.
Taking life lessons from the guy who turns up to stop a killer with a pack of beer and a fishing rod might be a step too far though. Even for me!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Please forgiv us guvnor! We were all lost without clear guidance from our intellectual betters sir! And may av got all carried away and the like!
I shall burn down the kebab shops and sink a nail into each of my kids!

There is really no need to be so bloody melodramatic!
'Keep it real'.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There is really no need to be so bloody melodramatic!
'Keep it real'.
But I love you and I'd do anything for your attention! You're just soooooo masterful, makes me aweeeereee!

You make me as real as I can be!

Back