The truth will always come out eventually.

B

Bad_Influence

• BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, 37, recently bought a plush property in Topanga Canyon in a tony area of Los Angeles for $1.4 million
  • She also bought three other homes in the past five years, the NY Post reports
  • The head of New York City's BLM chapter is now calling for an investigation into the organization's finances, asking how much Cullors has contributed to charity
  • BLM brought in $90 million in donations last year, it emerged in March
The head of New York City's Black Lives Matter chapter is calling for an independent investigation into the organization's finances after it was revealed a co-founder snapped up a $1.4 million home in a ritzy Los Angeles neighborhood.

Patrisse Cullors, 37, who is a co-founder of BLM and self-professed 'trained Marxist', recently purchased a plush property in Topanga Canyon complete with a separate guest house and an expansive back yard.

B

Bad_Influence

Racist, Racist, Racist. You shouln`t be allowed near any decent Internet site.

Please explain exactly how my comment is racist? I know you can’t, but it’ll be fun watching you try. Did you even read it, or just assume it was something you could get angry about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
To be fair, that wasnt racist! Get back in the offended line and wait your turn.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Racist, Racist, Racist. You shouln`t be allowed near any decent Internet site.

I totally agree. Despite describing himself as a 'patriot' he publicly refuses to provide an explanation as to what that actually means and his excuse is "I would be banned".

Posts anti-Muslim comments on an anti-Muslim thread which has now been removed by the site.

This week the target for his 'patriotic' venom is the Black Lives Matter civil rights movement and his only source is the extremely racist right-wing rag the Daily Mail.

B

Bad_Influence

I totally agree. Despite describing himself as a 'patriot' he publicly refuses to provide an explanation as to what that actually means and his excuse is "I would be banned".

Posts anti-Muslim comments on an anti-Muslim thread which has now been removed by the site.

This week the target for his 'patriotic' venom is the Black Lives Matter civil rights movement and his only source is the extremely racist right-wing rag the Daily Mail.

Yet another new name? What a surprise.

And how is supporting the head of New York City’s head of the local BLM chapter in asking where all the money has gone, deemed as me being patriotic? I presume you support the leaders of charitable organisations cooking the books for their own profit huh?
Off you pop you nutter.

P

Percy666

I think most of us know BLM has very little to do with tackling racism but is an extreme far left anti capitalist marxist group which is intent on devolving police forces , abolishing capitalism simply jumping on the racism bandwagon. The sight of footballers kneeling for an anti capilist movement on millions of pounds per year to kick a modified pigs bladder about a field must be the most hypocritical nonsense I've ever seen.

B

Bad_Influence

Agree with that, but why QUOTE it here with no comment of own?

I assumed the title of the forum was comment enough. Apparently not.
BLM has done more harm to race relations than anyone in recent times. It has done nothing to help those it pretends to support yet breeds hatred and anger. It may have begun with good intentions, but it has been hijacked by the extreme left to cause the trouble we have seen on both sides of the Atlantic.
Now it turns out that it’s leaders are fleecing the organisation out of $millions for their own personal benefit. Seems wrong to me, but Sam Bally up there seems fine with it.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The gammon generation. More woke than the wokeists they constantly whine about. So far to the right, any subject matter will be described as left-wing, and all debate closed down.
Yet another new name? What a surprise.

And how is supporting the head of New York City’s head of the local BLM chapter in asking where all the money has gone, deemed as me being patriotic? I presume you support the leaders of charitable organisations cooking the books for their own profit huh?
Off you pop you nutter.

Seriously? You are describing me as a "nutter" for your overtly racist allegation that because someone is black they must therefore be a thief?

Where is your evidence money has been stolen, you have none.

Another name?

What on earth are you blabbering on about you horrible racist creature?

B

Bad_Influence

Just don`t like him tbh ! reciprocated i can assure you ever since he was banned for calling me a vile name in chatroom a while back .

And right there he says it all. It’s not about the topic, it’s personal to him.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I`m sure that if Bad looked hard enough he could find a Right Wing political group who are fleecing a charity of millions ? or maybe one who gave contracts to their mates for Hospital equipment which was useless?. Do`nt see him write about that though.

Trust Bad to start a thread which is very controversial and right wing.and to emphasise it with BOLD letters .lol.

I'm wondering how reporting fact based hypocrisy is right wing?
Surely it is the responsibility of anyone who still thinks critically to call out any hypocrisy in those who attempt to spread an ideology of any kind.
Be that on the left or the right.

B

Bad_Influence

The gammon generation. More woke than the wokeists they constantly whine about. So far to the right, any subject matter will be described as left-wing, and all debate closed down.

Seriously? You are describing me as a "nutter" for your overtly racist allegation that because someone is black they must therefore be a thief?

Where is your evidence money has been stolen, you have none.

Another name?

What on earth are you blabbering on about you horrible racist creature?

You’ve only had this name since today yet you know me? Are you claiming never to have been here under another name? Really?

B

Bad_Influence

I'm wondering how reporting fact based hypocrisy is right wing?
Surely it is the responsibility of anyone who still thinks critically to call out any hypocrisy in those who attempt to spread an ideology of any kind.
Be that on the left or the right.

It’s not ‘right wing’. He just take every opportunity to try to have a rant at me. It’s sad and boring now.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I must apologise. The Thread title does not in itself indicate that the person who started the thread is racist.
It`s merely a copy and paste article from a newspaper which condemns just another Capitalist cheat. There`s plenty of them .

For that reason i am going to delete all my posts to this thread ,apart from this one

My last word on this subject ...i still don`t like him :).

OK one more last word . Can we mention David Cameron here ? :D

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I must apologise. The Thread title does not in itself indicate that the person who started the thread is racist.
It`s merely a copy and paste article from a newspaper which condemns just another Capitalist cheat. There`s plenty of them .

For that reason i am going to delete all my posts to this thread ,apart from this one

My last word on this subject ...i still don`t like him :).
11-lips-are-sealed.png download.png

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What bad said is too true.
The good thing is, this site is fair.
Somebody joining in a new name claiming to know somebody, wont go under the radar.

Back