The truth will always come out eventually.

B

Bad_Influence

Gammon is trying to say he believes you are me. (Because I liked your comment/s). I'm fucked if I know why I live inside the head of an uneducated nutcase.

And no matter which thread is answered, they will trail after you with their special blend of right wing, conspiracy theory comments. Each thread then becomes a full on abuse fest, where gammon egos line up to take pot shots at anyone who disagrees, or points them out for what they are.

Oh the beautiful irony.

All you do is take pot shots and abuse folk.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
You are not worthy of a reply. As Bad_Influence has already pointed out, you were ridiculed in your previous attempt to evade identification.
It is not difficult to deduce that you have returned in an alternative guise of someone who was previously made to look equally inane.
If I were you, I wouldn't bother posting any more stupid comments, in order that you preserve your already established inadequacy.

Talking of abysses ... you really are stuck in a deep one. Your own!!!
:rolleyes:

Which translates as-

No explanation then and just as I suspected, all wind, hot air, and bluster. Empty vessels make the most noise.

As for changing IDs, how many times have you changed yours and reinvented yourself over the years you extremely creepy individual?

SamBally

Reaction score
It gets worse. An Extinction Rebellion campaigner has claimed that serving dairy food in schools is racist because, in her words “ 65 per cent of the world’s population are lactose intolerant, many from the BAME (black, Asian and minority ethnic) community.”

That’s Marcus Rashford’s campaign screwed then. :D

On a planet with 8 billion people, how much of a mess of a man do you have to become before spamming right-wing conspiracy internet sites until you find a single one that offends you. It isn't even as if this pair of gammons do it tongue in cheek with any humour. Witless, the pair of them and their dimbo acolytes.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Moderate Concern Advisory for:
Black Lives Matter Foundation

On December 2, 2019, it came to the attention of Charity Navigator that Black Lives Matter Foundation is the subject of a Cease and Desist by The Office of the Attorney General of California. For this reason, we have issued a Moderate Concern CN Advisory. For more information regarding the charges reported, please see the Cease and Desist.

Black Lives Matter Foundation | Charity Navigator Profile - Free Chat Rooms

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
On a planet with 8 billion people, how much of a mess of a man do you have to become before spamming right-wing conspiracy internet sites until you find a single one that offends you. It isn't even as if this pair of gammons do it tongue in cheek with any humour. Witless, the pair of them and their dimbo acolytes.

It's from a local newpaper, not a single site, it can be found here:-
Extinction Rebellion eco-warrior claims giving kids too much dairy is 'RACIST' - Free Chat Rooms
'Cheese is racist' storm as hundreds back ban on dairy foods in school - Free Chat Rooms
And originally here:-
Campaigner says too much dairy in food at Brighton schools 'is racist' - Free Chat Rooms

So I would hardly say its a "right-wing conspiracy"

SamBally

Reaction score
Most definitely a right-wing conspiracy curtesy of the far-right Daily Mail site, and the Murdock-controlled far-right Sun who have been churning out anti-BLM propaganda and on a weekly if not daily basis.

Gammons who stalk right-wing sites on the internet until they find a single comment that offends them.

It doesn't bother these people that hundreds of billions have disappeared into a Covid black hole and that billions remain unaccounted for. The bigger picture.

No instead, they will endlessly spam until they find an unimportant piece of news that reaffirms their irrational beliefs.

Confirmation bias.

A sign of the ignorant.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Black Lives Matter Foundation has no connection to or with Black Lives Matter social justice movement.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

People donated millions of dollars to the wrong Black Lives Matter foundation — read this before you give to any charity.

One tip for steering clear of name confusion: Find out a charity’s employer identification number before you donate.

What happened: How money got donated to the wrong Black Lives Matter group

Donors sent money to the Black Lives Matter Foundation through employee-matching donation programs at their jobs and through third-party fundraising platforms including GoFundMe and the PayPal Giving Fund. This happened because the foundation showed up when users searched those platforms for “Black Lives Matter.”

Donors tried to send an estimated $4.35 million to a California-based nonprofit called the Black Lives Matter Foundation, but it has no connection with the Black Lives Matter social justice movement. Most of the money didn’t end up at the Black Lives Matter Foundation, because officials at companies involved in raising the cash realized the mistake and froze the funding.

People donated millions of dollars to the wrong Black Lives Matter foundation — read this before you give to any charity - Free Chat Rooms

Of course far right wing conspiracy theorists spread the 'gossip/news' without checking....'anything'.

SamBally

Reaction score
Eloquently demonstrating how the likes of the Daily Mail operate and who no doubt already knew this (libel advice etc). The Mail knows full well if they print this rubbish the zombie foot soldiers will repeat it on a mass scale on internet sites such as this while they deliberately paint a negative picture of an entire civil rights movement.

Edit: It was also interesting learning how 'non-profit' organizations operate in this realm and the relative ease of how they can legally choose similar names to existing charities.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

The media play up to all this left-wing nonsense too much. It won’t be long before apologies from Keith Starmer, The Premier League, and everyone who has taken a knee, are not only requested but demanded.

Does anyone really believe they would have their footballers kneeling before every game if the terraces were full?

The left love to be seen as open-minded but there is nobody more blind to the views of others, and they scream ‘racism’ or use words like ‘Gammons’ as their stock answer to everything.

Just look as Sam here, he/she/it thinks the story about the Extinction Rebellion activist has only been shared by The Mail. I’d bet he/she/it has a subscription to The Guardian and takes every word as gospel, without having the sense to check facts (apart from The Independent).

I wonder what he/she/it thinks about the riots in Minneapolis now that he can’t blame Trump. When the Capitol was ‘stormed’ (waved in by the police), the MSM reported it as a riot, but when mobs throw smoke bombs and shine lasers at police, loot shops and vandalise businesses, the same media call them protesters. Strange huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And still no response to my last posting on here ,on page 1. Has Bad & Co. missed it ? or do i smell a rat ;)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
People have been smelling your bullshit for months.....or even years.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is worse than a fight outside a kebab shop on a wet Tuesday afternoon noon can someone just go full racist or at least randomly piss on someone else's shoes before I'm forced to watch daytime TV!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is worse than a fight outside a kebab shop on a wet Tuesday afternoon noon can someone just go full racist or at least randomly piss on someone else's shoes before I'm forced to watch daytime TV!
where u live i wanna kebab please

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just outside Tamworth, Donner, chicken,steak or mixed?

Back