The truth will always come out eventually.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lol I couldn't drink a bottle of vodka id be on me arse ....plus I dont drink on a school night :)
I think if any a school night is the best time to be on your ass!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You left the thread. What did you want, a fecking kiss goodbye? It was nice to see you shutting up for once.
What`s the matter Sad ? you got no reply to my question ?? You give but can`t take it i guess ,lowlife .

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on my ass lol
Just realised we're getting off topic so : That's it, blame the migrants because you can't get off your tits on a school night anymore! Bloody racist!

(Kebabs on the way ,do you need a fork?)

B

Bad_Influence

What`s the matter Sad ? you got no reply to my question ?? You give but can`t take it i guess ,lowlife .

Take what exactly? You walked away in embarrassment, I chose not to mention it. So stop trying to start an argument yet again.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Which translates as-

No explanation then and just as I suspected, all wind, hot air, and bluster. Empty vessels make the most noise.
As for changing IDs, how many times have you changed yours and reinvented yourself over the years you extremely creepy individual?

I gave my explanation. If you were unable to comprehend then that's simply down to your blatant lack of education.
You fail to provide any evidence of your postulations, least of all your accusation of me having had a multiple of alternative identities.
It's pretty obvious now that what you type is solely based on an endemic paranoia.
Seek professional help at your earliest opportunity. That's if anyone is prepared to see you.
:rolleyes:

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Personally I think most people dont really know what the word Racist means.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive had some wonderful things happen to me in kebab houses.
About ten years ago, the bloke was cutting the meat with that electric knife, and suddenly, blood just spurted out everywhere.
Went on the clock, the till, the counter, my brand new white fred perry.
Wft is going on i said? dont worry my friend, only a vein he said, then he started wiping the blood of the kebab meat with a tea towel!
Just chips for me tonight i said.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I do believe we might have solved racism and world hunger.

Kebabs for everyone it's the only way to save humanity!

JennyFleck

Inconsistently Consistent
Reaction score
A more positive discussion could be had, if both the Right-Wingers and the Left-Wingers would acknowledge, and yes, concentrate more their commonalities (of which there are many!) rather than differences which typically lie at the far perimeter of each political ideology.

In other words- GROUP HUG, FUCKERS.

Peace Out xxx

Back