The truth will always come out eventually.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hells, your getting asked by, 5 chatters to explain your actions.
Running away wont solve anything.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Patrisse Cullors is the Executive Director of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF). She serves in this role in a volunteer capacity and does not receive a salary or benefits.

Black. Female. Intelligent. Published author. Writer. Producer. Professor. Public speaker. Performance artist. Multi-talented. Financially solvent.

No wonder the gammons despise her. Patrisse Cullors is everything they are not.

The gammons have no evidence whatsoever of any impropriety and under American law, it would be a criminal offense. As a registered 501c3, BLMGNF has publicly stated they have not committed any organizational resources toward the purchase of personal property by any employee or volunteer.

If the gammons know differently, prove it with evidence and not with gossip from the racist far-right Daily Mail.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Patrisse Cullors is the Executive Director of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF). She serves in this role in a volunteer capacity and does not receive a salary or benefits.

Black. Female. Intelligent. Published author. Writer. Producer. Professor. Public speaker. Performance artist. Multi-talented. Financially solvent.

The gammons have no evidence whatsoever of any impropriety and under American law, it would be a criminal offense. As a registered 501c3, BLMGNF has publicly stated they have not committed any organizational resources toward the purchase of personal property by any employee or volunteer.

If the gammons know differently, prove it with evidence and not with gossip from the racist far-right Daily Mail.

Perfect reply if ever saw one.!

Well done. :)

Bad_Influence is a Die hard fool that still thinks that anyone who disagrees with him is wrong.

95% of us regular members here, and new members too, think the same about him.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Bad...6.28PM...>>>>> Afternoon nap?... Hmm....!

4 AM perhaps?

B

Bad_Influence

Patrisse Cullors is a native born Angeleno and an artist, organizer and freedom fighter. She is a co-founder of Black Lives Matter amd the founder and executive director of Dignity and Power Now.

She has you licking your lips, and drooling, in trying to deny that she could have possibly done anything wrong. Ffs even the BLM are question her, one of their co-founders. But that’s no surprise really, I imagine you are sponsored by Momentum.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

I'm just laughing at the way you constantly use the term gammon(s). It's a pigging liberty pigeonholing commenters who do not conform to your way of thinking.
Someone is obviously being very economical with the truth here, which incidentally, 'will always come out'. Eventually.
:rolleyes:

P.S. I wish some people would look up the definition of racist before they so liberally use the term.

SamBally

Reaction score
I'm just laughing at the way you constantly use the term gammon(s). It's a pigging liberty pigeonholing commenters who do not conform to your way of thinking.
Someone is obviously being very economical with the truth here, which incidentally, 'will always come out'. Eventually.

P.S. I wish some people would look up the definition of racist before they so liberally use the term.

How scary, the self-declared "site intellect" desperately trying to dish out lessons on what is or isn't racism.

Thanks for educating people of colour on what is or isn't racism.

How on earth would we understand these issues but for middle-aged white men like you explaining them to us. Or if you like, 'whitewashing' them.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

How scary, the self-declared "site intellect" middle-aged white male (who is also an imbecile) desperately trying to dish out lessons on what is or isn't racism.

Thanks for educating people of colour on what is or isn't racism.

Still pretending to be new huh? Not very smart are you?

B

Bad_Influence

It gets worse. An Extinction Rebellion campaigner has claimed that serving dairy food in schools is racist because, in her words “ 65 per cent of the world’s population are lactose intolerant, many from the BAME (black, Asian and minority ethnic) community.”

That’s Marcus Rashford’s campaign screwed then. :D

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
How scary, the self-declared "site intellect" desperately trying to dish out lessons on what is or isn't racism.Thanks for educating people of colour on what is or isn't racism. How on earth would we understand these issues but for middle-aged white men like you explaining them to us. Or if you like, 'whitewashing' them.

I re-organised your comment as you don't appear to understand how sentences and paragraphs should be constructed.
I'll be perfectly honest with you. That 'critique' was as feeble as I have come to expect from someone who is obviously feigning outrage.
I'd like to know how I've played a part in educating anyone on racism. I simply advised that people use the word wisely, and not mistakenly.
Most of all, I would like to know how you can claim that I am a 'middle-aged, white man'. Of that I am most intrigued.
Sadly, you are typical of people who constantly speculate about what is going on in the world.
By the way, have you exhausted your quota of gammon(s) for today?

P.S. I hope your inferiority complex doesn't impair your judgement of others.

B

Bad_Influence

What a shock. TwoTiddlers ‘liked’ SamBally’s comments. Go figure.

SamBally

Reaction score
Mr. Gammon, a middle-aged white man and self declared "site intellect", further whitesplaining what I (and others) may or may not think in relation to racism. Of course, none of us can understand racism in its entirety until a white middle-aged man such as Mr Gammon explains it to us.

Then the irony of the comment "I hope your inferiority complex doesn't impair your judgement of others" completely bypasses him while he repeatedly corrects what he considers to be poor grammar on this site. Day in and day out and yet amusingly, behind all that bluff and bluster, still types like a toddler drawing pictures with a crayon such is his complete lack of any in-depth knowledge.

Nowhere at all does he directly address my allegation with any in-depth thoughts and ideas of his own that his fellow gammon is demonstrably racist. Because that would lead into dangerous territory, where he would rather not tread because it would lead to him being exposed for the intellectual fraud he is.

Intellects (real ones) pursue an argument without fear of being proven wrong.

The gammons seek to shut down debate because they are petrified of exactly that. This particular gammon, as insecure as they come, spends all his spare time online grandly informing multiple users that their grammar is sh**.

SamBally

Reaction score
Still pretending to be new huh? Not very smart are you?

Why don't you post evidence where I stated "I am new". You are clearly a serial liar as well as being well known on this site for your crude racism.

SamBally

Reaction score
What a shock. TwoTiddlers ‘liked’ SamBally’s comments. Go figure.

Lordy lord, why on earth would it upset you to this degree that you have to comment about what likes other users get or don't get. You have absolutely no impulse control do you and which is why you have no control over what you type.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
You are not worthy of a reply. As Bad_Influence has already pointed out, you were ridiculed in your previous attempt to evade identification.
It is not difficult to deduce that you have returned in an alternative guise of someone who was previously made to look equally inane.
If I were you, I wouldn't bother posting any more stupid comments, in order that you preserve your already established inadequacy.

Talking of abysses ... you really are stuck in a deep one. Your own!!!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why don't you post evidence where I stated "I am new". You are clearly a serial liar as well as being well known on this site for your crude racism.

Gammon is trying to say he believes you are me. (Because I liked your comment/s). I'm fucked if I know why I live inside the head of an uneducated nutcase.

And no matter which thread is answered, they will trail after you with their special blend of right wing, conspiracy theory comments. Each thread then becomes a full on abuse fest, where gammon egos line up to take pot shots at anyone who disagrees, or points them out for what they are.

Last edited:
Back