The global Cult that should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
I'm full on in your face...Nothing barred...I'm straight on..

Folks know me from 20 years ago.

YOU are a SNAKE...

A cheap snake in the grass.

Nothing to be gained from conversing with people like you.

You are a bit STUPID, old man. I say what I have to say PUBLICLY. No snakes here. My views are moderate I can. You can't because your views are NOT moderate. You have to be SLY and DEVIOUS as such.

On your way, skanky auld racist brute of a man. :)

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
You are clearly DRUNK, and because you are the OLDEST UKCHAT member is living memory, I will let it pass.

Don't forget to have something to eat and a glass of water before bed. :)
Thanks MUM...!

Don't let anything pass.

Keep having a pop at me you 2 faced cvnt...

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
You are a bit STUPID, old man. I say what I have to say PUBLICLY. No snakes here. My views are moderate I can. You can't because your views are NOT moderate. You have to be SLY and DEVIOUS as such.

On your way, skanky auld racist brute of a man. :)
I can't be as sly as you granted.

It's not in MY nature..

This is not why i joined Chat rooms...To be presented with Pricks like you.

I seen it all before...Absolutely no need for people like you on chat sites.

Fook off you absolute cVnt.

Kev45

Reaction score
Keep having a pop at me you 2 faced cvnt...

You typed to me, old man. I responded.

I suggest you STOP typing to me in future, it clearly upsets you.

I led you down the garden path, as I always do and as you always do here YOU are throwing your toys out the pram.

You can't handle your booze, how fvcking stupid are you at your age, still not understanding that.

After years of you drooling over my font, following me around like a horny old mutt humping a cushion, because you thought I was female. :)

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
You typed to me, old man. I responded.

I suggest you STOP typing to me in future, it clearly upsets you.

I led you down the garden path, as I always do and as you always do here YOU are throwing your toys out the pram.

You can't handle your booze, how fvcking stupid are you at your age, still not understanding that.

After years of you drooling over my font, following me around like a horny old mutt humping a cushion, because you thought I was female. :)
I follow NO one.

You are a Cvnt. Every Registered Member here knows it...The Mods and Admin Know it... You won't be stopped as long as Anonimity is guaranteed.

If i could put my hands around your throat.

Things would be way different.

Kev45

Reaction score
If i could put my hands around your throat.

You can't even get a rusty wheel nut off, and now you think you can put your tiny little man hands around my neck. :)

You are a Cvnt. Every Registered Member here knows it...The Mods and Admin Know it... You won't be stopped as long as Anonimity is guaranteed.

There are 20,000 members, I bet you 99.99% don't agree with you.

The Mods and Admin Know it...

You have no fvcking idea what PEOPLE think about YOU, do you, lol. :).

Have a great night sat in your own urine staring at your tiny lil man hands, shouting angrily “grow into man hands you little bastards, grow”. :D

Ta Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. XxxXXxx

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
You can't even get a rusty wheel nut off, and now you think you can put your tiny little man hands around my neck. :)

There are 20,000 members, I bet you 99.99% don't agree with you.

You have no fvcking idea what PEOPLE think about YOU, do you, lol. :).

Have a great night sat in your own urine staring at your tiny lil man hands, shouting angrily “grow into man hands you bastards, grow”.

Ta Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. XxxXXxx
Ok.

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Even if there are 2 billion Muslims in the world we have to begin somewhere to show how deluded or stuck 2 billion muslims are. There has been no reformation in Islam and if you criticise this ideology this is seen as blasphemy in Islamic countries and you will be shunned or worse for exposing this outrageous cult. In the modern western world we should not have to allow an ideology that is a totalitarian movement full of myths and scientific misinformation. If muslims believe in a talking ant or rocks I suggest you get serious counselling from psychotherapy.org. It is not too late to get help whilst there is still some freedom of choice in the west.
There is also a discrepancy of Mohammad's legitimacy as you cannot surely be brainwashed that badly to believe his mum was pregnant with him for 4 years. Check out the video on this below.
Also in Iraq this year there is a proposed bill which could permit girls as young as 9 to be married. In the west we should not be passive in allowing this messed up ideology to tighten its grips here. 2 billion believers does not mean this ideology is right or true.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Even if there are 2 billion Muslims in the world we have to begin somewhere to show how deluded or stuck 2 billion muslims are. There has been no reformation in Islam and if you criticise this ideology this is seen as blasphemy in Islamic countries and you will be shunned or worse for exposing this outrageous cult. In the modern western world we should not have to allow an ideology that is a totalitarian movement full of myths and scientific misinformation. If muslims believe in a talking ant or rocks I suggest you get serious counselling from psychotherapy.org. It is not too late to get help whilst there is still some freedom of choice in the west.
There is also a discrepancy of Mohammad's legitimacy as you cannot surely be brainwashed that badly to believe his mum was pregnant with him for 4 years. Check out the video on this below.
Also in Iraq this year there is a proposed bill which could permit girls as young as 9 to be married. In the west we should not be passive in allowing this messed up ideology to tighten its grips here. 2 billion believers does not mean this ideology is right or true.

Sharia LAW will be in the UK in 10 years from now.

Global Elitists want this to happen...It's no secret.

Same in the US.

Things are only going to get worse for generic people.

Our lands have been take over and our Governments have allowed it to happen.

FOR A REASON..

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score

Kev45

Reaction score
What I find interesting is when the usual suspects waffle on about the erosion of British culture, but when you ask them to explain what that means, they don't appear to understand.

It's a simple enough, straightforward question, surely?

Apparently it's a “hidden truth” hiding in plain sight because the YouTube algorithm automatically feeds them information based on their viewing history or what they search for.

They do not even appear to understand that YouTube is corporatism personified. It doesn't give a damn what the “hidden truth” is or isn't. Its sole goal, ultimately, is to generate profit for Alphabet Inc, the parent company for Google. The same corporatised global elite, ironically, that they claim that they are railing against.

Or when the usual suspects claim Muslims and other ethnic minority groups don't integrate.

I mean, why would any self-respecting Muslim (or anyone else at all, come to that) want to integrate with people who clearly don't like them, who don't respect them, and who openly despise them.

If my neighbours didn't like me, and openly said so, over and over and over again, then I wouldn't be inviting them around for a nice cup of tea and hobnobs anytime soon, right? :rolleyes:

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
the usual suspects waffle on
Fear is always a factor in peoples reactions, I never blame anyone for being wrong, they can't help their IQ.
YouTube is corporatism personified
YT is MSM so it's controlled by the Government, every conflict thats happening right now, every riot & every protest is being deliberately fuelled and orchestrated by the Government, they don't want people to see the truth because if we aren't fighting each other we have time to focus on them.

The simple truth is nobody has any issues with immigrants or immigration.
what people have a problem with is weekly illegal immigration by the thousands, but both sides are so full of fire thats fuelled by media they miss this fact, the fact we all agree on.
I suppose they're just undereducated, idiots.

Last edited:

Kev45

Reaction score
Fear is always a factor in peoples reactions, I never blame anyone for being wrong, they can't help their IQ.

I don't believe this issue is in any way related to IQ. I believe it is driven by 50 + years of underinvestment in working class communities. Since the shift of heavy manufacturing to the East, and I believe that it is a 'class' issue in a class riddled UK and also globally.

YT is MSM so it's controlled by the Government

I believe in the polar opposite, I believe that corporatism (neoliberalism) via the MSM controls government, particularly in the UK and the USA.

The simple truth is nobody has any issues with immigrants or immigration.

That will be why rioters firebombed an immigration hotel housing men women and children, and the right-wing MSM whipped up even more hysteria claiming that there is a two tier policing system.

what people have a problem with is illegal mass immigration

'Mass' illegal immigration, which doesn't exist, and again a myth driven by the right-wing MSM (and even liberal).

Kev45

Reaction score

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Stupid enough to argue “700” people is evidence of “mass illegal immigration”.
lol... Thats a day you pleb, if you bother? but no you don't care because the way you see it is, if you're against illegal immigration then you're a racist lol
you're demented pal.

Kev45

Reaction score
lol... Thats a day you pleb, if you bother? but no you don't care because the way you see it is, if you're against illegal immigration then you're a racist lol
you're demented pal.

Why do you keep typing to me and then becoming abusive when I reply?

Weirdo.

Away with you and find like-minded people you can rant with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back