The global Cult that should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would rather live among 100s of South Asian British Muslims (which I do), family orientated, hard-working, peaceful, and law-abiding, than live next door to a single person like you and your hateful, angry, ignorant, made up, rhetoric. :)
Pure taqiyya. I am none of those things but you have summed up what Islam can be though being hateful to Jews, angry to apostates, ignorant to other cultures suggesting they are the worst of creatures and that women are deficient in the mind. When things are made up well there is plenty to choose from splitting of the moon, the sun prostrating itself under Allahs throne, flying on a mythical horse, bathroom Jinns.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I see one rioter who punched a policeman is now banged up in prison for 3 years. Yet those two thugs who beat up the police at Manchester airport weeks ago haven't even been charged yet, funny that? Clearly there's definitely no two tier policing... At what point will the government start talking about the cause of these riots?
Anyway, when our Tesco express is full, freedom of movement isn't possible. We have to wait to gain entry, one out one in. Could this procedure
not be applied to the country's immigration policy? :rolleyes:

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In one of the news clips, a policeman told a Muslim, 'Put your weapons back in the mosque and you won't be arrested'. Does this mean that all mosques have a cache of weapons, and this is common knowledge?

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In one of the news clips, a policeman told a Muslim, 'Put your weapons back in the mosque and you won't be arrested'. Does this mean that all mosques have a cache of weapons, and this is common knowledge?
It is true that this goes on in many Mosques both in the UK and around the world. Sadly our police force has become too political where the recent policeman who said to put the weapons in the mosque proves there is two tier policing here. The Kenyan police have it right to seize weapons from Mosques featuring in a 10 years old YouTube clip but it won't work here when uploading but if you copy and paste the words, Kenyan police seize weapons in fresh mosque raids on YouTube it should show up.

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
trying to convince people on his level of wokeness is futile I wouldn't waste my time... he'll learn soon enough.

You should have kept me on “iggy” I did tell you.

What exactly will I “learn”?

You have absolutely no idea. You are pig ignorant. You know NOTHING about my background. Working class, of course. Poor working class. Dragged up in military garrison towns in an Irish family of 7. Lived all over UK and abroad. And one thing is certain, I will NOT learn anything from online rioters like you who talk the talk, but who don't walk the walk.

I can, will and have walked the walk. :)

I'm sure the question they meant to ask was....why are we living under a 2 tier policing system where the bad muslims / extremists are allowed to get away with murder while when we as tax paying citizens are arrested for speaking out against those murders?

bad muslims / extremists are allowed to get away with murder

while when we as tax paying citizens are arrested for speaking out against those murders?

You see, didn't you know, burning hotels hosting innocent men women and children and violently attacking innocent passer bys mob handed is “speaking out” about “murders”.

Forcing scared mothers and their petrified children to hide upstairs in their own homes is “speaking out”.

Do we even know what “murders” he is “speaking out” about yet, in the UK 590 people were “murdered” in the year up to March last year and 684 the previous year?

I guess he means the TINY minority of murders carried out by Muslims in the UK, right?

Only he does appear to be “speaking out” about it himself, quite openly and freely, but doesn't appear to have been arrested yet.

Completely and utterly fabricated far-right misinformation, two laughably ludicrously far-fetched far-right conspiracy theories (among many). Not supported by any hard evidence at all and immediately followed by, and really rather bizarrely, an actual allegation of misinformation.

SHOW us the evidence!

Septembersun's is frustrated caused by the misinformation from MSM & didn't word their question as they intended.

But not the far-right, because they are not spreading misinformation, right?

F@cking honest as the day is long, they are guv'nor.

Watching middle-aged men, in their 40s and 50s, sobbing and crying in court, a single day after mobs of them viciously smashed half bricks in policewomen/men's faces (or attempted to). Young enough to be their own children or grandchildren, and was a sight so utterly bizarre it made me ashamed to be British.

Snivelling, wretched cowards.

And also, again, (and all through the post) he had this amazing online superpower, the ability to read an OP's mind and put font into their mouth that they didn't actually type.

One of those kinds of men who takes it upon themselves to speak on behalf of women, and 'mansplain' font that they perceive to be female.

There are a few of them on this forum, Altair ”I have been a member of this site for 250 years” being one of the main culprits (including on this thread), and welcome to the 'mansplain' club. :rolleyes:

as for the Jew comments RE WW2 I'll bite my tongue... considering the total death toll committed by Hitler is estimated at 50–56 million & only 5.5 million of those were Jew.

I am still waiting for him to directly quote me.

NO mention was made of “Jew comments” by me at any time or even “WW2” anywhere on this thread, he just fabricated it, and dishonestly plucked it from thin air.

It gave him another opportunity to crudely air his views.

Notice what he did type inadvertently, though, through his own choice of language and, of course it is only in my humble opinion, lil ole “stupid” me. :)

as for the Jew comments RE WW2 I'll bite my tongue...

only 5.5 millions of those were jews

I, too, would “bite my tongue” if I had these kinds of grotesque views about the barbaric inhumane slaughter of 6 million innocent men women and children, during the Jewish holocaust in WW2.

I mean, who wanders around, publicly stating (and it is totally irrelevant how many people died in total), “only 5.5 million” Jews were killed during WW2.

“Only”. :eek:

This one believes debate is jumping to a point of time he has chosen, ignoring the topic at hand “Islam is a backward cult” and then asking a stupidly random question without first airing HIS views, his thesis first about the question HE asked.

Has absolutely no idea how “debate” works.

Because he thinks that he is a smart arse.

Have a great weekend, all. :D

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
You should have kept me on “iggy” I did tell you.

What exactly will I “learn”?

You have absolutely no idea. You are pig ignorant. You know NOTHING about my background. Working class, of course. Poor working class. Dragged up in military garrison towns in an Irish family of 7. Lived all over UK and abroad. And one thing is certain, I will NOT learn anything from online rioters like you who talk the talk, but who don't walk the walk.

I can, will and have walked the walk. :)

You see, didn't you know, burning hotels hosting innocent men women and children and violently attacking innocent passer bys mob handed is “speaking out” about “murders”.

Forcing scared mothers and their petrified children to hide upstairs in their own homes is “speaking out”.

Do we even know what “murders” he is “speaking out” about yet, in the UK 590 people were “murdered” in the year up to March last year and 684 the previous year?

I guess he means the TINY minority of murders carried out by Muslims in the UK, right?

Only he does appear to be “speaking out” about it himself, quite openly and freely, but doesn't appear to have been arrested yet.

Completely and utterly fabricated far-right misinformation, two laughably ludicrously far-fetched far-right conspiracy theories (among many). Not supported by any hard evidence at all and immediately followed by, and really rather bizarrely, an actual allegation of misinformation.

SHOW us the evidence!

But not the far-right, because they are not spreading misinformation, right?

F@cking honest as the day is long, they are guv'nor.

Watching middle-aged men, in their 40s and 50s, sobbing and crying in court, a single day after mobs of them viciously smashed half bricks in policewomen/men's faces (or attempted to). Young enough to be their own children or grandchildren, and was a sight so utterly bizarre it made me ashamed to be British.

Snivelling, wretched cowards.

And also, again, (and all through the post) he had this amazing online superpower, the ability to read an OP's mind and put font into their mouth that they didn't actually type.

One of those kinds of men who takes it upon themselves to speak on behalf of women, and 'mansplain' font that they perceive to be female.

There are a few of them on this forum, Altair ”I have been a member of this site for 250 years” being one of the main culprits (including on this thread), and welcome to the 'mansplain' club. :rolleyes:

I am still waiting for him to directly quote me.

NO mention was made of “Jew comments” by me at any time or even “WW2” anywhere on this thread, he just fabricated it, and dishonestly plucked it from thin air.

It gave him another opportunity to crudely air his views.

Notice what he did type inadvertently, though, through his own choice of language and, of course it is only in my humble opinion, lil ole “stupid” me. :)

I, too, would “bite my tongue” if I had these kinds of grotesque views about the barbaric inhumane slaughter of 6 million innocent men women and children, during the Jewish holocaust in WW2.

I mean, who wanders around, publicly stating (and it is totally irrelevant how many people died in total), “only 5.5 million” Jews were killed during WW2.

“Only”. :eek:

This one believes debate is jumping to a point of time he has chosen, ignoring the topic at hand “Islam is a backward cult” and then asking a stupidly random question without first airing HIS views, his thesis first about the question HE asked.

Has absolutely no idea how “debate” works.

Because he thinks that he is a smart arse.

Have a great weekend, all. :D
I wouldn't waste my time... but thanks for the info.

Kev45

Reaction score
I didn't type it to, or for, you. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
hth.jpg

Kev45

Reaction score
Busy day at the Zoo today Kev?...Taking photo's wiv yer old Nokia again...:D

Have you been allowed to come online for a few minutes, hun?

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score

Kev45

Reaction score
I am ALWAYS ALLOWED..

Hun?

Okay. !

Can you get your rant about how hard you work, and the hours you spent removing a rusty wheelnut this morning, over and done with.

Please. ;)

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Can you get your rant about how hard you work, and the hours you spent removing a rusty wheelnut this morning, over and done with.

Please. ;)
That was over 2 years ago. I don't live in the past like you do.

Move on.

Or don't. Up to you.

Kev45

Reaction score
That was over 2 years ago. I don't live in the past like you do.

Move on.

Or don't. Up to you.

Imagine remembering the exact date and day and year.

I am sorry for reminding you, one day soon you will find a way to remove that nut. :rolleyes:

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Imagine remembering the exact date and day and year.

I am sorry for reminding you, one day soon you will find a way to remove that nut. :rolleyes:
No need to apologise to me.

Crack on fella.

Do what you do best and shine like the shining star of chat that you are.....

Kev45

Reaction score

Can you respond to this while you have four minutes internet time left, pretty please? :)

Kev45

Reaction score
No need to apologise to me.

Crack on fella.

Do what you do best and shine like the shining star of chat that you are.....

Thanks hun, without your help I could never have shone at all. :)

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Can you respond to this while you have four minutes internet time left, pretty please? :)
Nah...Not worth my while when you are changing what I typed you nonce.

Kev45

Reaction score
Nah...Not worth my while when you are changing what I typed you nonce.

Ha Ha Ha.

Of course, you won't respond, you know what's coming. :)

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha.

Of course, you won't respond, you know what's coming. :)
Yeah.. i DO know what's coming...More of the same blabber from your unruly mouth...I think i will survive.

What's Your chances like if you go up against ME ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back