The global Cult that should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
The problem with stupid is it spreads like a virus..

The problem is, both you and he, keeping airing “conspiracy theories” without putting any meat on the bone.

Like children.

The virus where stupid people describe asylum seekers as “illegal immigrants”.

I haven't ranted once, just spit facts you can't handle as per-

Is this where you deny what you typed only 10 minutes ago, weirdo.

You are fucking delusional

Take your paranoid conspiracy theories and stick them where the sun doesn't shine because without evidence, or even an attempt to argue your point, they mean nothing at all. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
I'd love a chat with you 1 on 1 in the flesh, I'd love you to call me anything to my face, warrior of the keyboard, you must be 1 of those real men I was warned about.

Kev45

Reaction score
I'd love a chat with you 1 on 1 in the flesh, I'd love you to call me anything to my face, warrior of the keyboard, you must be 1 of those real men I was warned about.

Yap little poodle. Yap Yap.

All your online threats, and your “1,000 strong biker gang” demonstrate what a complete fucking wally you really are.

The conversation is over. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
The conversation is over.
it's over because you said this:
The problem is, both you and he, keeping airing “conspiracy theories” without putting any meat on the bone.
after I posted this:: do you actually believe that these men are legal immigrants?

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
All your online threats, and your “1,000 strong biker gang” demonstrate what a complete fucking wally you really are.
I haven't threatened you once, and I said 1 on 1 meet. again with the twisting of the words.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good morning lovely people with a Very Very Big Heart:)

I wish that I would't get an Euro for or the Fruitless Used Letters in this Discussion, page 1 until 7!
Than I could book my World Trip...
Have a Nice Day :)

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sharia LAW will be in the UK in 10 years from now.

Global Elitists want this to happen...It's no secret.

Same in the US.

Things are only going to get worse for generic people.

Our lands have been take over and our Governments have allowed it to happen.

FOR A REASON..
The global Elites are making things worse in the west. That is for sure

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What I find interesting is when the usual suspects waffle on about the erosion of British culture, but when you ask them to explain what that means, they don't appear to understand.

It's a simple enough, straightforward question, surely?

Apparently it's a “hidden truth” hiding in plain sight because the YouTube algorithm automatically feeds them information based on their viewing history or what they search for.

They do not even appear to understand that YouTube is corporatism personified. It doesn't give a damn what the “hidden truth” is or isn't. Its sole goal, ultimately, is to generate profit for Alphabet Inc, the parent company for Google. The same corporatised global elite, ironically, that they claim that they are railing against.

Or when the usual suspects claim Muslims and other ethnic minority groups don't integrate.

I mean, why would any self-respecting Muslim (or anyone else at all, come to that) want to integrate with people who clearly don't like them, who don't respect them, and who openly despise them.

If my neighbours didn't like me, and openly said so, over and over and over again, then I wouldn't be inviting them around for a nice cup of tea and hobnobs anytime soon, right? :rolleyes:
It is an interesting topic on what is British culture. Culture can evolve as time goes on as things develop through technology and other things. As you suggested I would like to explain what has been mostly apparent in British culture in the next paragraph.
When it comes to food there is the Sunday roast dinner or fish and chips. Enjoying a drink or for some food at the pub. Celebrating events like Christmas, Easter, Burns night or Guy Fawkes. Our great literature such as Shakespeare or Percy Shelley. Our Musical heritage from Ralph Vaughan Williams, The Beatles, Queen, Pink Floyd. Folk culture with dance festivals or national heritage festivals.
The display of our UK flags which has now become frowned upon as some sort of far right sentiment.

Kev45

Reaction score
UK migration year ending June 2023. 1.2 million. Net migration. 675,000

'Irregular' (illegal) migration year ending March 2024. 38,500. 31,000 via small boat crossings, and that figure includes a small % of trafficked modern slavery victims (1 in 10).

99% of small boat arrivals (people) claimed asylum. From 2018-2024, 56% of all applicants were granted asylum. On appeal, another 36% were also granted asylum.

Now, you don't have to be a mathematician to recognize a net migration figure of 675,000 is a BIG number. A number you could comfortably describe as 'MASS', and that a figure of 38,500 is a SMALL number in direct comparison and by the definition itself, NOT mass.

Although of course taking into account the huge legacy backlog of dealing with applications, a political decision by the Tory regime to deceive the electorate. Which may well give the impression illegal immigration is higher than it actually is due to that backlog.

Seeking asylum is NOT illegal in the UK, it is a legal process and an asylum seeker is clearly not an illegal immigrant unless found otherwise after due legal process.

To put even more context on it. 100s of millions fly in and out of the UK each year, 40 million + tourists visit the UK each year. The few thousand who do enter 'illegally' is so tiny in direct comparison that it is almost totally irrelevant statistically.

“Mass” illegal immigration is a MYTH churned out by a hostile right-wing media, politicians, and right-wing commentators who have gaslighted sections of the working class for decades. But particularly during the past 14 years of totally unnecessary ideological austerity, when everything and everyone else is to blame except that ideology.

Kev45

Reaction score
It is an interesting topic on what is British culture. Culture can evolve as time goes on as things develop through technology and other things. As you suggested I would like to explain what has been mostly apparent in British culture in the next paragraph.
When it comes to food there is the Sunday roast dinner or fish and chips. Enjoying a drink or for some food at the pub. Celebrating events like Christmas, Easter, Burns night or Guy Fawkes. Our great literature such as Shakespeare or Percy Shelley. Our Musical heritage from Ralph Vaughan Williams, The Beatles, Queen, Pink Floyd. Folk culture with dance festivals or national heritage festivals.
The display of our UK flags which has now become frowned upon as some sort of far right sentiment.

You remind me of someone. :)

Great, now explain how you can not celebrate or participate in all those things specifically due to immigration and or the Muslim faith?

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
@Septembersun
I wouldn't waste my time if I were you, it will just suck you in & ignore your logic, twist your words & continue on to fk up the next thread with nonsensical drivel.

Kev45

Reaction score
The same sausage who thinks making a statement, with no supporting evidence, or any LOGIC at all, is an actual reality just because he says so.

Before, he angrily wields his “1,000 strong biker gang” to defend his e honour once he is asked to produce evidence. :D

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
She was universally hated yes, but she was correct with this statement:
"if you are suggesting that we ever get to a position where you cannot return ILLEGAL immigrants to their country of origin, he is proposing international chaos".

Kev45

Reaction score
Still waiting for some evidence of “mass” illegal immigration to the UK, any evidence at all, and should be easy enough for anyone who made that claim to produce the figures they applied to reach that conclusion. :rolleyes:

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Still waiting for some evidence of “mass” illegal immigration to the UK
See my post at 9:46 yesterday & 9::24 on page 6 which you obviously ignored.

Kev45

Reaction score
Yes, I responded at the time, and you angrily reacted by calling me “delusional” and “demented”.

So, you have no evidence of “mass” illegal immigration at all.

Therefore, your original statement arguing otherwise is false.

We got there in the end.

You still do NOT understand, and even though I provided some actual figures, that asylum seekers have the legal right to seek refugee status in the UK, whereas illegal immigrants do not.

I also have NO idea why you randomly posted a video of the milk snatcher Thatcher, illegal immigrants are most definitely removed from the UK.

Again, you have confused asylum seekers who have the legal right to seek asylum with illegal immigrants who do not. :rolleyes:

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You remind me of someone. :)

Great, now explain how you can not celebrate or participate in all those things specifically due to immigration and or the Muslim faith?
I detect a rather sly tone here and would my answer's satisfy you? Lets reflect on my words that culture can evolve. This is where we are heading and has been more apparent in the 21st century in the west. It is not the difficulty of celebrating or participating in events however the language is being changed itself in order to not upset others. You must have come across this such as winter delicacies instead of Christmas treats on menu's. Spring Break instead of Easter. Non muslims having to buy halal food in shared canteens that have no other options. A woman on a bus was harassed by a muslim for eating during Ramadan even. The BBC dropped land of hope and glory from the proms. The London Mayor banned taxi drivers from flying England flags during Euros. You can't really wear a poppy due to being slandered as racist. Stories like the three little pigs turned down suggesting it may offend Muslims. Other festivals or observations have gained stronger ground such as world hijab day, Eid, Ramadan or Pakistan Independence Day or waving Palestinian or Hamas flags which has diluted the original culture of the UK. Have you noticed the words have not been altered on these events incase it offends British people. It is not a case of being prevented it is the diluting and name changing of events to the point where we sit at a very different angle in UK culture where the new cultural angle no longer has much resonance to UK heritage anymore.

Kev45

Reaction score
I detect a rather sly tone here

I detect AI Chat Bot in the first post, so let's not dwell on 'slyness'.

You contradict your own argument.

You yourself stated technology etc plays an important role in how culture changes over time. All cultures changes over time and for often complex reasons.

You have somehow narrowed it down to only tie in with your hatred of Muslims.

You mentioned “fish and chips”, introduced by an immigrant, etc. The favourite dish in the UK is Chicken Tikka Masala, introduced by immigrants.

Then you keep coming up with negative, random anecdotal tales to support your argument.

On the subject of anecdotal, I can assure you, I wear a poppy with pride, in a predominantly South Asian Muslim neighbourhood and as do some of my Muslim neighbours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back