The global Cult that should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Hehehehe. :)

Happy bank holiday!

I have been hiding under the bed for two weeks since he e-threatened me. This one can barely type a coherent sentence yet also mocks people for low IQs. Getting proper angry and bizarrely (stupidly) threatening e-violence on a thread where he denied the rioters had rioted, and a man in his 40s to boot.

Which was also funny (and still is).

What sort of scumbag mocks people with disabilities and all while it also condones paedophilia on this thread. Claiming (wrongly) all the examples you gave were not “consummated” until “16” and when child brides were the norm during those periods of time and based on wealth in the examples you gave and well documented.

Canon Law etc.

"Canon Law did not allow children to get married before the age of seven and to be- gin the married life before the age of puberty, which for the boys was 14 and for the girls 12 years (X 4.2. 2). 25. ASV, Penitenzieria Ap., Reg."

Nice to see you. :)

Hehehehe. :)

Happy bank holiday!

I have been hiding under the bed for two weeks since he e-threatened me. This one can barely type a coherent sentence yet also mocks people for low IQs. Getting proper angry and bizarrely (stupidly) threatening e-violence on a thread where he denied the rioters had rioted, and a man in his 40s to boot.

Which was also funny (and still is).

What sort of scumbag mocks people with disabilities and all while it also condones paedophilia on this thread. Claiming (wrongly) all the examples you gave were not “consummated” until “16” and when child brides were the norm during those periods of time and based on wealth in the examples you gave and well documented.

Canon Law etc.

"Canon Law did not allow children to get married before the age of seven and to be- gin the married life before the age of puberty, which for the boys was 14 and for the girls 12 years (X 4.2. 2). 25. ASV, Penitenzieria Ap., Reg."

Nice to see you. :)
Nothing better to do than try and chastise hatters jus going about their business.

Fvck off. How many more times>?

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
Islamophobes, racists, and far-right nobodies enjoy manipulating emotions, fostering division, and gaining attention, without any concern for the harm they cause or the truth of the matter.

Insecure c.unts will c.unt!

Indeedy.

Then tried getting me banned, on at least two occasions, after getting so angry defending the rights of “free speech” and the right to “demonstrate”.

Bizarre, right?

This one is away with the fairies for sure because when he doesn't get his e-way he immediately tries to e-bully and e-intimidate other chatters with his imaginary 1,000 strong biker gang (lol).

;)

Kev45

Reaction score
Nothing better to do than try and chastise hatters jus going about their business.

Fvck off. How many more times>?

Then there is this creature, another drunk who spends his weekends abusing people online. :)

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Then there is this creature, another drunk who spends his weekends abusing people online. :)
Listen fella... If i wanted to abuse you i would have by now...

I have zero interest in you.

Stop having a pop at me.

You do enough here all on your own to show folks here Exactly who you are..

I don't need to do anything.

Kev45

Reaction score
I'm starting to see why Fred left.

What happened to the iggy, tough guy?

See, you can't resist it, I don't give a monkeys bollock why Fred left (after getting banned in main chat).

In all the EIGHT years I have known him.

You are a snitchy little grass who threatens e-violence and who then tries getting people banned when it doesn't go your way. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
Listen fella... If i wanted to abuse you i would have by now...

I have zero interest in you.

Stop having a pop at me.

You do enough here all on your own to show folks here Exactly who you are..

I don't need to do anything.

You have been abusing me for weeks, you online weirdo.

Like all drunks, you forget about it the next day, don't think I have forgotten it and don't think I will spend the next 10 hours arguing with you while you get pissed.

Ta raaaaaaaaaaaaa. XxxXx

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
You have been abusing me for weeks, you online weirdo.

Like all drunks, you forget about it the next day, don't think I have forgotten it and don't think I will spend the next 10 hours arguing with you while you get pissed.

Ta raaaaaaaaaaaaa. XxxXx
This absolute Dreamer...Thinks that I have been abusing him for weeks..!

Where is the evidence?

You really need to show the folks here the evidence.

Until you do that..

You are going to look like a total CVunt.

IN EVERYONES EYES HERE.

INCLUDING THE MODS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back