Rhea and theelipsis ..aka the lobby room troll

B

Bad_Influence

Your comment means NOTHING to any one here.

Keep your thought's to yourself.

His comments make more sense than yours do. Having said that you’re late with the meltdown tonight, well done you.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
His comments make more sense than yours do. Having said that you’re late with the meltdown tonight, well done you.

Hmm...You swerved that Grammar error well....Well done you too...;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hells first of all i think it's disrespectful to say that you won't wish someone well because you sapt your dummy out and just because somebody had a successful operation, it doesn't mean every individual case is the same and most of all i'm sure the majority of us wish Dalai all the best and a speedy recovery, you need to stop your pettiness in regards to all of this man up and accept your punishment and obey the CHATPRINCESS at all times pmsl :):):):):):):):):)
I `ve had 2 Heart attacks in the past 3 months prick ! I think I deserve as much well wishes as anyone but I`m not asking for them .

G

Greatscott

I `ve had 2 Heart attacks in the past 3 months prick ! I think I deserve as much well wishes as anyone but I`m not asking for them .
Maybe so no need to be so aggressive as i was pointing out if you didn't get yourself worked up over the fonts maybe your life would be more stress free instead of throwing your weight about in the forum why don't you take the time off to relax and who knows you may feel more at ease :):):):)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Maybe so no need to be so aggressive as i was pointing out if you didn't get yourself worked up over the fonts maybe your life would be more stress free instead of throwing your weight about in the forum why don't you take the time off to relax and who knows you may feel more at ease :):):):)
Me throwing my weight about ?? I think you have the wrong person ,try some of the other posters. I came on here ,because I had been banned,to wish Ellipsis well as I think she is interested in the Ashes cricket. Next thing I know I`m being dragged into yet another of Bad`s sidetracking episodes of goading .Why he needed to butt in I`ve no idea but it`s how he usually gets his kicks ,in the room too.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
lmao. ijc.

B

Bad_Influence

Yes ,all down to you ! Your influence over the staff here is blatantly obvious to anyone who has 1/2 a brain.

All down to me? You actually believe I have some influence here don’t you? That’s scary.
I think you need to take responsibility for your actions Hells. Look at your comments throughout this thread... you blame anyone but yourself, and it’s pitiable.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All down to me? You actually believe I have some influence here don’t you? That’s scary.
I think you need to take responsibility for your actions Hells. Look at your comments throughout this thread... you blame anyone but yourself, and it’s pitiable.
You`re talking rubbish as usual Bad.if I have laid any blame on anyone then it`s just you ,not others .If roomies and staff call you by your real Christian name then you do have influence ;don`t act stupid enough not to recognise that.

B

Bad_Influence

You`re talking rubbish as usual Bad.if I have laid any blame on anyone then it`s just you ,not others .If roomies and staff call you by your real Christian name then you do have influence ;don`t act stupid enough not to recognise that.

By your twisted logic Fyrs, Try, DNNE, Apple, Mr,, among others, all have as much influence as I do. They are all called by their names in YAH.
Jeez Hell's you have completely lost the plot now. I'm actually really concerned about your state of mind if you truly think that staff using Christian names suggests any influence. :(

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
By your twisted logic Fyrs, Try, DNNE, Apple, Mr,, among others, all have as much influence as I do. They are all called by their names in YAH.
Jeez Hell's you have completely lost the plot now. I'm actually really concerned about your state of mind if you truly think that staff using Christian names suggests any influence. :(
I`m suggesting that for other reasons and tbh I doubt if you really care about anyone only yourself ,so you won`t care about my state of mind eh ?. DNNE is another like you who has spread malicious lies about me over the years ,so maybe he holds as much influence as you with staff ,who knows .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you have any explanation as to why ,last Friday evening , after lines of insult by you at me , I was muted but not you ? No influence eh ? That`s a joke . Only one staff member in the room at the time so I know who did it and it`s strange how before that mod became a mod they called me by my real name ,but shortly after becoming a mod returned to calling me by my nickname .In fact ,I`m pretty sure it`s the same mod who has muted me 3 times over a few months and always due to an altercation between you and I .never once have you been muted ,or have you ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please allow me to explain how I came to be using this thread in the Forum.If you care to look at the title there`s no mention of me ,or Bad etc .
I had been banned from the chatrooms that night and saw the title about Rhea and Ellipsis ,so I thought I could get a message to Ellipsis about the first Test match ,as I knew she was going to watch it.
Somehow ,my message must have been mistaken for a chance for Bad to carry on with yet more abuse at me from outside the chatrooms ,hence all this nonsense which then led to me being banned from the sister site too .I don`t apologise for reacting in the way I did against an arch enemy who has tried for a long time to drag my name through the mud but I apologise to others who seem to have taken it on themselves to get involved too.
Can I also say here ,for the benefit of the DalaLaima, that I may not have sent well wishes to her about her medical condition but one of only three Charities which I donate to is "The World Cancer Research Fund". None of my family or close friends have Cancer but I consider it to be a good cause.

B

Bad_Influence

Do you have any explanation as to why ,last Friday evening , after lines of insult by you at me , I was muted but not you ? No influence eh ? That`s a joke . Only one staff member in the room at the time so I know who did it and it`s strange how before that mod became a mod they called me by my real name ,but shortly after becoming a mod returned to calling me by my nickname .In fact ,I`m pretty sure it`s the same mod who has muted me 3 times over a few months and always due to an altercation between you and I .never once have you been muted ,or have you ?.

Did you ever consider that maybe mods are completely sick and tired of you ruining a good night of chat every time you come in?
I chat and have fun, whereas ALL you ever do is moan. I’ve only once seen you just join in a conversation and that was last week. Even then you started crying because I didn’t agree with your politics so YOU turned it into your usual pity party.
You blame others for every argument but it’s strange that none of the regulars argue when you’re not there, YOU are the common denominator for almost every disruption in there. Yes other trolls come in and are suitably dealt with, but none come in crying victim like you do. You were warned to move on by the mod in question, your reply was “No I’m going to carry on”... I would assume that is why you were muted

And yes I have been muted in there, a couple of times.

I have no influence over any of the staff, nor would I expect any favourable treatment, however I talk to them as human beings, not just robots there to serve you.
I suggest you might try it but you are apparently too busy crying. Even Scott tried to advise you and you threw it back in his face, again playing the victim. Get over yourself, you are NOT special.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back