Rhea and theelipsis ..aka the lobby room troll

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Did you ever consider that maybe mods are completely sick and tired of you ruining a good night of chat every time you come in?
I chat and have fun, whereas ALL you ever do is moan. I’ve only once seen you just join in a conversation and that was last week. Even then you started crying because I didn’t agree with your politics so YOU turned it into your usual pity party.
You blame others for every argument but it’s strange that none of the regulars argue when you’re not there, YOU are the common denominator for almost every disruption in there. Yes other trolls come in and are suitably dealt with, but none come in crying victim like you do. You were warned to move on by the mod in question, your reply was “No I’m going to carry on”... I would assume that is why you were muted

And yes I have been muted in there, a couple of times.

I have no influence over any of the staff, nor would I expect any favourable treatment, however I talk to them as human beings, not just robots there to serve you.
I suggest you might try it but you are apparently too busy crying. Even Scott tried to advise you and you threw it back in his face, again playing the victim. Get over yourself, you are NOT special.
That`s strange .I have no problem chatting to others in that room when you are not in ! When I try to claim that I am SPECIAL please tell me ,you know all that goes on in the chatrooms don`t you ?.The biggest joke is what you say about my Politics ! It was YOU who brought politics into a perfectly sane discussion on Asteroids .I`m beginning to think that maybe it`s you I should feel sorry for .Nahhhhhhh ,you`r just another pest .
Tell ya what Bad .How about you set up a Poll to see who wants me removed from that room for good ? They must add their names and if it`s 51% or more of the average numbers ( about 26 ? ) then I`m happy to stay out of the YAH room always . It`ll probably go your way as I bet 95% of the mods will agree with you :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Could I just say ,to all the mods ,that I can only type when I`m looking at the keyboard so ,it is possible ,that sometimes I miss what is said or don`t notice that it`s said at me ,especially if my name isn`t included in the warning . I`m not sure how Bad knows every word that was typed in the room unless he keeps a record of the whole room for each night he is in !

B

Bad_Influence

That`s strange .I have no problem chatting to others in that room when you are not in ! When I try to claim that I am SPECIAL please tell me ,you know all that goes on in the chatrooms don`t you ?.The biggest joke is what you say about my Politics ! It was YOU who brought politics into a perfectly sane discussion on Asteroids .I`m beginning to think that maybe it`s you I should feel sorry for .Nahhhhhhh ,you`r just another pest .
Tell ya what Bad .How about you set up a Poll to see who wants me removed from that room for good ? They must add their names and if it`s 51% or more of the average numbers ( about 26 ? ) then I`m happy to stay out of the YAH room always . It`ll probably go your way as I bet 95% of the mods will agree with you :).

A poll? You've posted some sh** on here but that is the most pathetic comment I've ever read on ANY forum. I'd be ashamed if a thought like that even crossed my mind, let alone typing it for others to read.

You hate going in YAH anyway, you tell us every fecking night how sh** it is yet you still show your face. Anything for attention eh kid?

B

Bad_Influence

Could I just say ,to all the mods ,that I can only type when I`m looking at the keyboard so ,it is possible ,that sometimes I miss what is said or don`t notice that it`s said at me ,especially if my name isn`t included in the warning . I`m not sure how Bad knows every word that was typed in the room unless he keeps a record of the whole room for each night he is in !

I'm not the one who takes screenshots am I Hells? ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A poll? You've posted some sh** on here but that is the most pathetic comment I've ever read on ANY forum. I'd be ashamed if a thought like that even crossed my mind, let alone typing it for others to read.

You hate going in YAH anyway, you tell us every fecking night how sh** it is yet you still show your face. Anything for attention eh kid?
Yet more lies eh Bad ? .I don`t use the yah every night and I certainly don`t say how rubbish it is . Crawl back under your slimy rock you lying toad

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You just have a brilliant memory eh ? Sure I`ve got a few screen shots but only to secure myself lest some person such as you tries to condemn me .
In addition ,to think you are employed by a "Homecare" company...they must be really desperate .

B

Bad_Influence

In addition ,to think you are employed by a "Homecare" company...they must be really desperate .

They employ me to tend to the finances, not to care. But as you are desperate to find anything to have a go at me, you carry on.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Who upset Altair ??

I didn't see anything else ? ;)

Oh yeah ....

Hell2bewhatever - You whingeafuckinglot !!!

Blobby week ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who upset Altair ??

I didn't see anything else ? ;)

Oh yeah ....

Hell2bewhatever - You whingeafuckinglot !!!

Blobby week ?
And fk you too Poco :) is it "Follow Bad ,the Leader " week ?
At last I`m quitting this thread with so many dickheads who act like they know it all about me. Start to show me "facts " which I can grasp and not fairy tales dreamed up by pissheads .Goodbye .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
They employ me to tend to the finances, not to care. But as you are desperate to find anything to have a go at me, you carry on.
Methinks it is the other way around Bad ...if anyone has been having a go it`s you ,at me ! Read your own posts and maybe you`ll be able to realise that ?.

G

Greatscott

At last I`m quitting this thread with so many dickheads who act like they know it all about me. Start to show me "facts " which I can grasp and not fairy tales dreamed up by pissheads .Goodbye .
lol you are so funny hells you are carrying on a pointless and pathetic thread solely because you got banned for being a dick now man up and stop your childish ways and come back a better chatter :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

B

Bad_Influence

Methinks it is the other way around Bad ...if anyone has been having a go it`s you ,at me ! Read your own posts and maybe you`ll be able to realise that ?.

You are not capable of logical thought Sunshine. You have proven that many times.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

No not quite ,
I don't follow anyone , everyone know's i'm a loose cannon ,
Did i insult you ?
I stated a fact you whine and complain a lot,
I'm really really really offended !!
Is that enough "Really's" to make it close to authentic ,

Tell ya what , be more of a Mentor and i'll follow ya ;)

B

Bad_Influence

No not quite ,
I don't follow anyone , everyone know's i'm a loose cannon ,
Did i insult you ?
I stated a fact you whine and complain a lot,
I'm really really really offended !!
Is that enough "Really's" to make it close to authentic ,

Tell ya what , be more of a Mentor and i'll follow ya ;)

He CAN'T be more mental.....

Oh MENTOR?? My mistake !!

:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Put ya foot down olive! :D lol xxx

Lol !!!

Well fs , Anyway if i was to Bat for the Other side i'll do the Fcukin ;)

Cheeky fooker it ain't that bad yet even if the dog is starting to look attractive :D:D:D

*woof* ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Dalai i need "Hulk" Status for a week ?

I'll pay ?

Then you can change it too "Jolly Green Giant"

Back