Rhea and theelipsis ..aka the lobby room troll

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i don't understand why you don't just accept your ban and amend your ways because obviously you were banned for a reason and you aren't helping yourself by the way you are communicating in the forum, it's just some friendly advice accept the ban and learn from it :):):):):)
I`ve learned that some of the MODS take great pleasure in banning members from chatrooms That signifies an ego trip to me and the ones who do it know that too. I know I`m banned ,acceptance isn`t a word to use . There are decent people who use the rooms and I`m only glad that they seem to like me in a normal way and not expect me to turn cartwheels to entertain them . It`s a pity the not so decent people seem to have control of the rooms( I don`t mean mods ) and can always swing things their way.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Sorry but I can`t offer good wishes for your medical condition as you seem hell bent on banning me from this site for some obscure reason ! I have my own medical problems and they take preference over anything this chatsite has to throw at me .

Well Hell, because I am not a sociopath asshole, i do hope your medical issues resolve well, even if you dont wish mine well. I'll either survive or I won't, but you'll always be a tool.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well Hell, because I am not a sociopath asshole, i do hope your medical issues resolve well, even if you dont wish mine well. I'll either survive or I won't, but you'll always be a tool.
I never said "I don`t wish your issues well …" that's why I am always misquoted ! I merely said ,that as you couldn`t sympathise with me ,I didn`t feel able to sympathise with you .I NEVER wish anyone ill,even my worst Nemesis on this site . Can I just say that you will survive ,as my wife had the same condition when she was quite young and an operation saved her .

B

Bad_Influence

I never said "I don`t wish your issues well …" that's why I am always misquoted ! I merely said ,that as you couldn`t sympathise with me ,I didn`t feel able to sympathise with you .I NEVER wish anyone ill,even my worst Nemesis on this site . Can I just say that you will survive ,as my wife had the same condition when she was quite young and an operation saved her .

You said, and I quote.... "Sorry I can't offer good wishes for your medical condition as you seem hell bent on banning me from this site".. That is NOT a mis-quote is it? You refused to be nice simply because Dalai does not put up with you constant bickering. And STILL you claim to be the victim. Pitiful.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You said, and I quote.... "Sorry I can't offer good wishes for your medical condition as you seem hell bent on banning me from this site".. That is NOT a mis-quote is it? You refused to be nice simply because Dalai does not put up with you constant bickering. And STILL you claim to be the victim. Pitiful.
I hope the Dalai reads your posts on this topic and notices that you are a bully and your goading leads to trouble for anyone who you don`t like . It should be obvious to anyone who may read you in the Forums or the Chatroom.I wonder if she knows that all of this trouble began with a simple text in the chatroom by me to say that I had read where a Asteroid had passed us unnoticed because it was being hidden by a Meteor shower which was innocent. You had to butt in and ,after calling me many insulting names ,somehow infer that it was all to do with my Political leaning ! I may not write as eloquently as you ,my typing may not be as perfect as yours but I`m still waiting for that apology ,from you ,when you called me one of the ugliest names one could call an older male ,with no justification whatsoever . One day that will come back to bite you up your arse !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are one of the nastiest people I have had the misfortune to see in many years of online chatrooms . Nothing will change my mind about that for sure !.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
OH grow that lot of you . reading this [bar the admin] it like being back in school
you said ... i said ..he said you said. oh good grief.

G

Greatscott

OH grow that lot of you . reading this [bar the admin] it like being back in school
your right there megs maybe there should be a thread called playground banter pmsl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You are one of the nastiest people I have had the misfortune to see in many years of online chatrooms . Nothing will change my mind about that for sure !.

You need to keep yer hat on fella and calm down a bit.;).. Bad_Influence is far from perfect. You just have to know his weaknesses..;)

Look at the post above...Quote..."You refused to be nice simply because Dalai does not put up with you constant bickering"..!

The Underlined makes no sense.

It's either "Delai does not put with your constant bickering." Or it's " Delai does not put up with you Constantly bickering".

Just a head's up fella...;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Grow that lot of you?...Hmm...And we are supposed to take that as advice from you?..!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you. That's very sweet of you to say so.
A psychiatrist would have a field day with you eh ?(correct any spelling mistakes yaself). You chose a nickname and an avatar which ,in my opinion ,probably reflects your character in your eyes eh ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At least it doesn`t disrupt the chatroom itself eh Megan ?:)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
A psychiatrist would have a field day with you eh ?(correct any spelling mistakes yaself). You chose a nickname and an avatar which ,in my opinion ,probably reflects your character in your eyes eh ?

Wake up you fool...!

G

Greatscott

Hells first of all i think it's disrespectful to say that you won't wish someone well because you sapt your dummy out and just because somebody had a successful operation, it doesn't mean every individual case is the same and most of all i'm sure the majority of us wish Dalai all the best and a speedy recovery, you need to stop your pettiness in regards to all of this man up and accept your punishment and obey the CHATPRINCESS at all times pmsl :):):):):):):):):)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Hells first of all i think it's disrespectful to say that you won't wish someone well because you sapt your dummy out and just because somebody had a successful operation, it doesn't mean every individual case is the same and most of all i'm sure the majority of us wish Dalai all the best and a speedy recovery, you need to stop your pettiness in regards to all of this man up and accept your punishment and obey the CHATPRINCESS at all times pmsl :):):):):):):):):)

Your comment means NOTHING to any one here.

Keep your thought's to yourself.

Back