Rhea and theelipsis ..aka the lobby room troll

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
The heat stroke was a month ago, but it did make me feel a bit happier about the potential uterine cancer. Thanks!

B

Bad_Influence

*Passes Hells a box of tissues, and a pair of balls to replace the ones he's lost*

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The heat stroke was a month ago, but it did make me feel a bit happier about the potential uterine cancer. Thanks!
It may have helped me too ,with my recent Heart Attacks . At least I won`t get dragged into any altercation without reason for several days .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
btw,Rhea,please pass on my best wishes to Ellipses if you see her and I hope she enjoys the cricket match :) xx

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I preferred it when you called me 'Chat God', but 'Godfather' is a close second, I'll take it. Thank you.
One of the few who get called by your real Christian name by most of the MODS .You must feel highly honoured Bad? I wonder why the YAH room has diminished recently and been overtaken by other chatrooms here .maybe others like to get a word in now and then without being criticised for their politics or spelling or grammar or …. well you know what I mean ?:)

B

Bad_Influence

One of the few who get called by your real Christian name by most of the MODS .You must feel highly honoured Bad? I wonder why the YAH room has diminished recently and been overtaken by other chatrooms here .maybe others like to get a word in now and then without being criticised for their politics or spelling or grammar or …. well you know what I mean ?:)

Pmsl... Get a word in?? You get worse Hells. How does anything I type stop anyone else? You sound awfully envious as always you silly little man.

As for getting called Chris by everyone, I don't control who calls me whatever name they choose. For example you call me ChatGod and Godfather, and believe me that makes me feel more special than anyone calling me Chris, especially when they've known me as Chris for years.

And YAH diminished? Since When? It is regularly the 2nd busiest room on the site, behind the Lobby and it's multitudes of guests. Get a grip on yourself sunshine, you're embarrassing yourself.

And yes I am a grammar freak, I make no apology for being educated, and they know I mock myself for it in YAH. Wake up numbnuts.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pmsl... Get a word in?? You get worse Hells. How does anything I type stop anyone else? You sound awfully envious as always you silly little man.

As for getting called Chris by everyone, I don't control who calls me whatever name they choose. For example you call me ChatGod and Godfather, and believe me that makes me feel more special than anyone calling me Chris, especially when they've known me as Chris for years.

And YAH diminished? Since When? It is regularly the 2nd busiest room on the site, behind the Lobby and it's multitudes of guests. Get a grip on yourself sunshine, you're embarrassing yourself.

And yes I am a grammar freak, I make no apology for being educated, and they know I mock myself for it in YAH. Wake up numbnuts.

good news for you then Bad .The "boss" has just banned me from the other site also .Again for a trivial nothing but obviously she enjoys the power . There are other sites though so I guess I`ll wonder around for a bit :) .Btw ,YAH is now the 3rd busiest chatroom on this site ,in case you hadn`t noticed .40 to 50 is 2nd .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry but I can`t offer good wishes for your medical condition as you seem hell bent on banning me from this site for some obscure reason ! I have my own medical problems and they take preference over anything this chatsite has to throw at me .

B

Bad_Influence

good news for you then Bad .The "boss" has just banned me from the other site also .Again for a trivial nothing but obviously she enjoys the power.

Maybe you should just realise what everyone else already knows... You are just a sad little man who can't handle an adult conversation and instead chooses to just whinge and moan about others enjoying chat.

While you are away you might try to grow up a little, but honestly I doubt you're capable of that. Enjoy your break, the rest of chat will.

G

Greatscott

Sorry but I can`t offer good wishes for your medical condition as you seem hell bent on banning me from this site for some obscure reason ! I have my own medical problems and they take preference over anything this chatsite has to throw at me .
i don't understand why you don't just accept your ban and amend your ways because obviously you were banned for a reason and you aren't helping yourself by the way you are communicating in the forum, it's just some friendly advice accept the ban and learn from it :):):):):)

B

Bad_Influence

Hells, if it helps with your ego, you will undoubtedly be mentioned in conversation tonight. There will be much celebration. lol (And no it will not be me who raises the topic, I'd rather nobody mentioned your name)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i don't understand why you don't just accept your ban and amend your ways because obviously you were banned for a reason and you aren't helping yourself by the way you are communicating in the forum, it's just some friendly advice accept the ban and learn from it :):):):):)
As far as I`m concerned the reasons I was banned were so trivial as to be childish ! banned for asking what a certain slang word meant ? banned for asking what I was being warned about ? Read all the insulting comments made by Bad-Influence which he makes in the chatroom also and nobody ever picks him up on them do they ? You suggest to amend my ways ? and be an asshole like he is ?> **** off!. If my name is as bad as he (God ) suggests then I shouldn't really attend this site should I ? After all ,nobody likes me in any of the rooms ( even though I only stay briefly at late night ).
You know what ? I think it`s me who is owed an apology for being trolled like sh** by a few beings who use 1 or 2 of the chatrooms only.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Maybe you should just realise what everyone else already knows... You are just a sad little man who can't handle an adult conversation and instead chooses to just whinge and moan about others enjoying chat.

While you are away you might try to grow up a little, but honestly I doubt you're capable of that. Enjoy your break, the rest of chat will.
I`ve yet to see an "adult" discussion in the YAH room Godfather ! every line ends in a "lol" which seems to suggest a lack of discussion but more of sarcasm ,which you know plenty about as you use it often enough.

B

Bad_Influence

As far as I`m concerned the reasons I was banned were so trivial as to be childish ! banned for asking what a certain slang word meant ? banned for asking what I was being warned about ? Read all the insulting comments made by Bad-Influence which he makes in the chatroom also and nobody ever picks him up on them do they ? You suggest to amend my ways ? and be an asshole like he is ?> **** off!. If my name is as bad as he (God ) suggests then I shouldn't really attend this site should I ? After all ,nobody likes me in any of the rooms ( even though I only stay briefly at late night ).
You know what ? I think it`s me who is owed an apology for being trolled like sh** by a few beings who use 1 or 2 of the chatrooms only.

You used up that box of tissues already?? Sheesh

Back