Rhea and theelipsis ..aka the lobby room troll

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Yesterday I pretended to be Murican. I went to a parade that was about 2 hours long and it was 106 f. Then I got in my pool.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, I passed out from the heat during pool time and spent time at the hospital

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
But then I lounged in the air conditioning and watched amazing fireworks afterworld thru my patio windowS.

B

Bad_Influence

But then I lounged in the air conditioning and watched amazing fireworks afterworld thru my patio windowS.

Ok the hospital bit was bad... but part of me thinks it might have been karma for making me feel bad :):D

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Lmao it probably was.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think all 3 of you are involved in some kind of Bizzare Love Triangle .....
and he rides an electric bike .....

Get him :eek:

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
LOL i'm literally laughing at Badmedicine having a mental breakdown. I block him in the room so he rants on here. Funny how he constantly posts pictures about me and theellipsis in the lobby. Typing insults thinking it's hurting us and he's always blocked. Gosh someone seriously needs a life. But as long as Badmedicine rages on here that's fine. I guess it's therapeutic for him, which is a good thing. But I did have a great laugh at his bad english and poor grammar, poor soul, I stopped reading after the first word "now" I found it way too painful to decipher. Anway, like i said Badmedicine, you kept stalking me in the cafe and other rooms which you never go in, but started when you wanted to constantly report me, oh dear. You told me to shut up and get used to you following me in all the rooms. I thought, hmmm, okay, i can play your game and yes now I follow you and it's made you rage so bad, I guess it's called KARMA. But you keep trolling me and theelipsis which all started because we rejected you in a pm and told you to stay out of our pm. Life sucks for you. Learn to use your block and quit trolling, it's childish and very immature. But if it helps, you keep playing the victim. :):)

p.s. great story you wrote, too bad it's all lies :po_O:rolleyes:

p.p.s.s. oh, forgot to ask this and you're how old?

"yawns"

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So you got trolled and got upset online? and by a woman ? which enrages you even more?

Not sure what rock you been hiding under for 20 years but this happens on the internet dude

Man up and inject yourself with some testosterone and stop whining like a b****

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
yes very well put lee i agree

So you got trolled and got upset online? and by a woman ? which enrages you even more?

Not sure what rock you been hiding under for 20 years but this happens on the internet dude

Man up and inject yourself with some testosterone and stop whining like a b****

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great ....ok i wont finish it lol

well as this post was made wks ago and the gremlins rhea...ed its ugly head as iits not gettin the reaponses on chat its trying here ...and its took this long for a come back ..well done.... even though your going to claim you never read it before we all no thats lies like everything your saying anyone can follow the links back to your banned crying post to see what this is all over ...dam fella ita been months get over it talk about holding a grudge..tryin tell me where i can n cant go lol lie after lie pleading your innocence and...bad grammer and english at my age ..if thats something i should be worried about then you need to get out into the world more mr ...and atleast having this long to respond rhea you could of started with your own joke and not steal pocos bored at now comment ...any ..how carry on raging as ive got sit through wonder park again ..last response ...rant on ...as ive said before ..

"yawn"

n fu poc my bikes a beast! lol

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Enough now anyhow its been fun but people are sick of it rhea ur draggin it on to much ...now do shut up theres a good chap.

B

Bad_Influence

Enough now anyhow its been fun but people are sick of it rhea ur draggin it on to much ...now do shut up theres a good chap.

Jeez are you 12? You are illiterate, immature, and distinctly unstable. Get help.

Back