Q. What do Angela Rayner and Sharon Stone have in common?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Oh some wasn’t. I’ll have a nosey later to see what I can find. But I admit the stuff aimed at Rayner is brutal, but what does she expect really?
Horrible to read this reply..."i'll have a nosey later to see what i can find.'..! WTF are you people on>?.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Don't bother replying Chris....You just keep on keeping on.

I'm glad i'm not in your shoes mate.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh Matt Handycock was mocked relentlessly on Twitter and in the media for his shenanigans. Maybe not as brutally but definitely more so (and rightly) in the papers.

Well I fecked that up but you get the message. Lol
Just as i said ,a sweet reply to a female ,a shitty reply to anything like that to me ? lol you do show your pathetic nature .
I hope 2tiddlers hurries up back to demonstrate who you really are .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok... you replied "Since when has a pretty woman who dresses nice etc been a "marriage wrecker" if she dares to speak to a man who is married ? fffs grow up and stop being so jealous of others ." to my comment..... I merely pointed put the obvious that most know.... she was having an affair with the guy. Maybe one day you will not comment on something you clearly know nothing about. It would save us both a lot of grief.
I never mentioned any pretty womans name did i ? and you were on about one who`s name you didn`t mention.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Moving swiftly on.......
No reply as to why any comment i make which you disagree with you make it seem like a WAR yet a similar comment by a female poster is met with a nice smiley ,almost apologetic ,response ?
Give me a genuine answer this time ,not one of your BS quotes with no relevants >

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
The next Daily Wail article

View attachment 9497
This is clearly a very serious misrepresentation of Prime Minster's Question Time!
Well, at least Keir Starmer turned up and he certainly looks distracted.

OGC.ae96693421e32773a20764f349290371

Back