Q. What do Angela Rayner and Sharon Stone have in common?

S

Saphire

Angela and her boss, Starmer, will resign if they are fined over the curry/beer gate probe.
A bold statement....or could they have friends in the Durham police?

Maybe...maybe not, who knows?

S

Saphire

He’s trying to act as though he’s a man of integrity but he seems to have forgotten he tried to overturn the referendum, his law firm making fortunes in the process.

Oh yes, and he also postponed a debate on childhood cancer so he could keep on about Partygate.
He is a simpering hypocrite.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Angry moron insists, politician pledging to ‘do the honourable thing’ is a ‘dark day for democracy’.

gammon 2.jpg

Sir Keir Starmer has confirmed he will resign as leader of the opposition if it is found he broke the law during lockdown, leaving dozens of right-wing contrarians to contort themselves into ever more awkward positions to ensure this looks like as ‘bad thing’.

After the Labour leader took the wind out of the sails of every right-wing attack over ‘beergate’ in one fell swoop, people who don’t like him have been quick to insist his pledge to do the right thing is an awful thing for democracy.

Boris Johnson supporter, Kriz Tawfoor-Khuntfayce, told us, “How can we live in a society where politicians not only face the consequences of their actions, but where they willingly accept them in advance of the decision? Of course Durham Police are corrupt and won't do a bloody thing. Communists the lot of them!

“This is not how democracy functions. Democracy relies on our leaders deflecting and obfuscating when presented with uncomfortable truths about themselves. Openness and honesty can only lead to terrible outcomes, particularly for politicians who have done bad things – which if we’re honest, is quite a few.

“If I wanted honourable politicians who are willing to fall on their sword in the event of wrongdoing, I wouldn’t have voted for Boris and given him my everlasting unequivocal support, would I?”

Meanwhile, Conservative Central HQ has been eerily quiet as they try and find a way to insist Keir Starmer should stay in his job if found guilty, just hours after calling him a hypocrite for not promising to resign.

As a source from inside CCHQ told us, “Yes, we have been completely blind-sided by this.

“We extensively gamed this out, with dozens of potential scenarios, and genuinely thought we were holding a hand from which it was impossible to lose – but no one in this entire building proposed a single scenario that involved a politician doing the decent thing.

“To be honest, we should probably try hiring some strategists who aren’t irredeemable twats.”

via ~ DailyCONmen

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She may be as rough as a badger's arse but she was outstanding at PMQ's today. I'd love to see her as the next Labour PM.

S

Saphire

She is growing on me actually....balsy, working class women, who have probably scratched their way to the top (well almost) deserve some respect in the toffee nosed political world of misogynistic men.:cool:

S

Saphire

Oh I agree, her 'working class values' are now very padded with hypocrisy...but is she any different from all the others?

She has gained the respect of many, which is why she is made to look like a second rate Sharon Stone by the opposition..
If you cant beat em....laugh at them.

Back