Q. What do Angela Rayner and Sharon Stone have in common?

S

Saphire

Angela Raynor is simply a money grabbing asshole who uses her percieved "Oh I'm A Woman" victimhood for her own gains.

Her whole :-
"a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute pile of . . . banana republic . . . Etonian . . . piece of scum"
Schtick kind of backfires when she claimed £196,780.62 in expenses between 1/6/20 until 31/5/21.

So she doesnt have the privilage?
Well she certainly makes use of the expenses accounts ;)

She certainly didn't have the sort of privileges she grabs now when she was younger, unlike many of the silver spoon in gob MP's she mixes with now....which is what I meant.
I am not a fan, I don't like people who think they can call others names yet bristle when they get some back.

That doesn't contradict anything I wrote previously, though, does it.

S

Saphire

Crude.
As a woman, I hate the sort of sexist 'jokes' that the MaIl article has evoked.
I'm sure Angela Rayner feels the same way.
As she said, she has sons. :(

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 9686

But still funny. Her actions and words leave her open to ridicule. Maybe she should think about her sons when performing stunts such as these.
Which words ??
I notice that the women who don`t agree with you get a friendly response if they disapprove what you say . When i disagree with you i get called a host of names . I wonder what causes that ?.

S

Saphire

Which words ??
I notice that the women who don`t agree with you get a friendly response if they disapprove what you say . When i disagree with you i get called a host of names . I wonder what causes that ?.
Maybe it depends more on how someone disagrees rather than what sex they are.;)

S

Saphire

Whether it is or not Labour have gone to great lengths to have it removed from the internet. I don’t know if it’s real, but the fact that it’s in doubt says more about Angela than Labour are pleased with. After all, she was pictured emerging from a flat with her married lover, hardly the actions of a classy lady. Like I said, she’s only herself to blame for any memes or photoshops.
Was she thinking of her sons when shagging a married man? I think not.
I haven't followed her career much, even less her private life.
But I imagine not many of the present shower in parliament are whiter than white.

Let he that is without sin......;)

S

Saphire

Oh without doubt. None from either side of the house are safe from mockery (and rightly so). But social media is wonderfully brutal and that’s as it should be, in my opinion.
It's been particilarly brutal towards her though imo.
For eg....she is allegedly spending time with a married man.
SHE is single....HE Is married.
Yet she is the one the finger is pointed at.....double standards.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's been particilarly brutal towards her though imo.
For eg....she is allegedly spending time with a married man.
SHE is single....HE Is married.
Yet she is the one the finger is pointed at.....double standards.
Hmmmm ,i wonder if anyone has her number please ? :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He is in the wrong no doubt, but she knows he’s married. That labels her as a ‘marriage wrecker’ in anyone’s book whether she likes it or not. And given her political position, she must know the opportunity will be grabbed with both hands by the media and on social media.
Since when has a pretty woman who dresses nice etc been a "marriage wrecker" if she dares to speak to a man who is married ? fffs grow up and stop being so jealous of others .

S

Saphire

He is in the wrong no doubt, but she knows he’s married. That labels her as a ‘marriage wrecker’ in anyone’s book whether she likes it or not. And given her political position, she must know the opportunity will be grabbed with both hands by the media and on social media.

When Matt Hancock was carrying out his affair, even in work, as the pics proved, he didn't get all the sexist crap that Rayner has.
And the woman he was having the affair with...another home wrecker if you like, was positively praised in the press for being so good looking, comments like 'Hancock was lucky to get her' etc etc.

Like I said...double standards.

Back