Q. What do Angela Rayner and Sharon Stone have in common?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
BJ, busting out while keeping abreast of the times
boristits.jpg

S

Saphire

57116229-10759623-image-a-2_1651070948471.jpg

30 years after that infamous scene was shot, this is Sharon Stone today...in case anyone doesn't remember.
She still looks great.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
View attachment 9524

30 years after that infamous scene was shot, this is Sharon Stone today...in case anyone doesn't remember.
She still looks great.
And YOU are STILL a Snake. Yet again.!

Nothing changes here.

No...It has NOTHING to do with ME smarting.

I just know.

S

Saphire

And YOU are STILL a Snake. Yet again.!

Nothing changes here.

No...It has NOTHING to do with ME smarting.

I just know.
And you are still a stalking weirdo making ridiculous unconnected comments after I post.
Shooo, creep..

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
And you are still a stalking weirdo making ridiculous unconnected comments after I post.
Shooo, creep..

It's a shame how WE carry on...Like it or lump it. It is so.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Shooo, creep..
I'm a weirdo. I can live with that.

Can you live with being a smarty pants c.unt that no one here actually likes.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm a weirdo. I can live with that.

Can you live with being a smarty pants c.unt that no one here actually likes.

Likes Saphire, she makes fun of those who cant take it ;)

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That statement is as ridiculous as commenting all women use their looks instead of their brains to get on in the world.:rolleyes:
Feminists come in all shapes and sizes, they are not all man hating harridans you know.
I wouldn't say all women, just the women who know and are willing to use their femininity to their own advantage. Women who use their assets on OnlyFans for example, who are making tens of thousands a week because of their members(mostly male) who are willing to pay and donate money to them in exchange for goods and services. So they can use both looks and brains to accomplish many things to get ahead in life.

But then there's the question about the objectification of women i keep hearing about. But the women who are willingly objectifying themselves for monetary gain, aren't complaining about objectification, just as long as there is gain from it.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
In one fell swoop, they have branded her a Femme Fatale who uses her body not her brains.
She didn't go to a top university, so therefore she is thick.
She left school with no qualifications at 16.
Was an unmarried mother.
Openly flirts instead of debates.
Is an uneducated grandmother.

Misogyny and the class system still alive and well in 2022......maybe more so than in the 60's and 70's...I dont think Barbara Castle was ever spoken about like this.
Might not be a popular opinion, but It does seem the standard of MP has dropped compared to years ago. Not to say that they're all angels, because they're not. They're all corrupt people in positions of power, who are responsible in influencing and setting rules that we live by.
Being and MP used to be seen as a vocation with the intention to help and make people's lives better, not as a career where you aim to make as much money as you can off the back of people who you're supposed to represent.

I don't think it's a misogyny issue, but more of a class one. They'll never seen Angela Rayner as their equal, both on a intellectual level, and educational one. Because Angela Rayner came from that working class background that upper classes in the Lord and Common despise.

S

Saphire

Might not be a popular opinion, but It does seem the standard of MP has dropped compared to years ago. Not to say that they're all angels, because they're not. They're all corrupt people in positions of power, who are responsible in influencing and setting rules that we live by.
Being and MP used to be seen as a vocation with the intention to help and make people's lives better, not as a career where you aim to make as much money as you can off the back of people who you're supposed to represent.

I don't think it's a misogyny issue, but more of a class one. They'll never seen Angela Rayner as their equal, both on a intellectual level, and educational one. Because Angela Rayner came from that working class background that upper classes in the Lord and Common despise.
I think it's a mix of misogyny and class superiority.
I also dont believe that all politicians are corrupt and power hungry, though the present lot at the forefront seem to be less than honourable.

Angela Raynor obviously doesn't have the privilege and education of the present day politician, what she does have knowledge of is life. Whilst the present lot had not yet learned to wipe their own noses, she was living in the real world, dealing with the problems the people she now represents have to deal with every day.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think it's a mix of misogyny and class superiority.
I also dont believe that all politicians are corrupt and power hungry, though the present lot at the forefront seem to be less than honourable.

Angela Raynor obviously doesn't have the privilege and education of the present day politician, what she does have knowledge of is life. Whilst the present lot had not yet learned to wipe their own noses, she was living in the real world, dealing with the problems the people she now represents have to deal with every day.

Angela Raynor is simply a money grabbing asshole who uses her percieved "Oh I'm A Woman" victimhood for her own gains.

Her whole :-
"a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute pile of . . . banana republic . . . Etonian . . . piece of scum"
Schtick kind of backfires when she claimed £196,780.62 in expenses between 1/6/20 until 31/5/21.

So she doesnt have the privilage?
Well she certainly makes use of the expenses accounts ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

“As it turned out, Ms Rayner was the one who suddenly walked up to four members of a party she loathes and distrusts and decided to say something hugely damaging to her own reputation, and this without any member of staff or the opposition to witness it.

pure.jpg

In a stunning twist of events, a team of conservative whips, which to date does not have any convicted rapists in its numbers, concluded that every man in the Tory party is as pure as the driven snow unlike that commoner woman who probably doesn’t even know how to ski.

Kriz Tawfoor-Bumfayce, junior whip and MP for a county where women know how to take a compliment, explained how his office uncovered the truth.

He explained, “These findings came after an arduous interrogation process whereupon the editor of the Mail on Sunday was taken aside by a backbencher during an old Harrovian Bridge tournament and asked what his version of the facts was.

“As it turned out, Ms Rayner was the one who suddenly walked up to four members of a party she loathes and distrusts and decided to say something hugely damaging to her own reputation, and this without any member of staff or the opposition to witness it.

“Odd, I’ll admit, but you know how these state school women are.

“We will, of course, have to take the trusted word of these four Tory MPs who can not be named for complicated reasons that you wouldn’t understand.

“We think the matter should end there, and all members of the press who chose to be responsible with these matters can discuss journalistic ethics during an all-expenses paid trip to a resort in St Bart's owned by a donor.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I just have to prepare some press notes should another of our MPs be revealed as a sex offender in the next few days.

“I just hope it’s not a minister.”

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Angela Raynor is simply a money grabbing asshole who uses her percieved "Oh I'm A Woman" victimhood for her own gains.

Her whole :-
"a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute pile of . . . banana republic . . . Etonian . . . piece of scum"
Schtick kind of backfires when she claimed £196,780.62 in expenses between 1/6/20 until 31/5/21.

So she doesnt have the privilage?
Well she certainly makes use of the expenses accounts ;)

Opps ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
While i think of it . The MP for our area who is also a newly(since Boris) crowned Minister was very careful with his Expense sheets . Well ,his poor horses need light for their stables eh ? and ,of course ,on his Pay ( before being promoted to Minister) was only about £60k/£70k i guess. You can`t get much lighting done on that salary eh ?:). Expenses paid for the lighting .Maybe 2 sticklebacks in a puddle can create a better statement than i can ).

Back