Q. What do Angela Rayner and Sharon Stone have in common?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Grab the "PMSL " words friends :) his standard end of reply full stop .
It sounds rather like a girly sort of phrase to me .In my short lifetime in chatrooms most male men would end with "lol" or "rofl" or roflmao" , never "pmsl",thats for the ladies :)
Yes, I agree. Most of the sufferers of 'weak bladders' in chatrooms appear to be female.
However, you do get the odd male embarrassingly using this abbreviation, which should actually be 'pml' as it apparently stands for 'pissing myself laughing', which is three and not four words.
:cool:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
“They’ve all got boobs” – women urged to stop distracting Boris

2753.jpg

A Tory backbencher has claimed that the PMs recent problems are due him being distracted by women’s breasts.

“It’s terribly tricky for the PM,” said 104-year-old Sir Kriz Toppfhurr, MP for Upper Buttocks in Wiltshire.

“He’s trying to get on with the difficult business of running a country and you’ve got all these damned gels running around with boobs.

“I defy any man not to be distracted if he sees some young filly and she’s got these knockers. Your mind gets to wondering about what she’d look like braless, and then before you know it the entire afternoon’s gone.”

Sir Kriz claimed it was particularly difficult for the PM.

“Course it is. He’s a good Private School man. Not used to being surrounded by all these damn women with all their womanly affectations. You know where you are when you’re dealing with a chap. They don’t have boobs. They just have a normal chests and therefore nothing to distract you.”

He went on to issue a plea to women.

“I would ask all you good patriotic English women to remember that you’ve got boobs and those boobs can be distracting to Boris, particularly now, when there’s a war on, so do your best to stop distracting him, eh? Jolly good.”

His message to Boris was simpler.

“Don’t worry. Perfectly normal for a young chap to be distracted by boobs. When you grow up, you’ll find it far easier to deal with gels without being distracted by their various parts.”

via ~ DailyGerremoutfurthubois

S

Saphire

Todays reaction to the sexism which was highlighted by the way Angela Rayner was spoken about.

Harriet Harman referring to the way women in parliament are treated by male politicians...

"Not all the men do it, but all the women suffer from it"

Reaction score
Doesn't it sound like a Boris type thing to say? Gets him and Partygate off the headlines just to dump everyone or someone else into bother.

S

Saphire

How can a Labour MP say all the women suffer from ‘it’ when their boss can’t even tell us what a woman is?
Thankfully, not all Labour politicians are as scared of stating the bleeding obvious as Starmer is.:rolleyes:

It's a sorry state of affairs though, if a section of the so-called leaders in this country are still so misogynistic and sexist.
No wonder, if they are an example of men in power, girls and young women in this country are allowed to be abused by known gangs for decades, and the newer craze of spiking young girls drinks is rife in certain towns and cities.

S

Saphire

I couldn’t agree more. Sadly it’s not just those in power either, and it’s not just young girls and women who are in danger. The recent debacle with ‘The Family Sex Show’, a sex play advertised for families and “children aged 5 plus” even being a thing, shows how far we as a society have fallen. It’s frightening and worrying.
I agree, but it's the ones in power who are supposed to set examples, and it's the ones in power who can stop the ever increasing disrespect that seems to be shown towards women nowadays.
There may be more laws that purport to stop inequality against the sexes....odd then, that women seem to be more targeted now than they ever were.

A debate this morning included female uni students from Salford, they were saying the increase in drink spiking was so rife now, some girls were scared to go out to the bars and clubs.

Reaction score
I’m sure you are welcome to carry on talking about Cake-gate if you want, the rest of the country have moved on.

Move on from one broken rule to another? Why not say misogynist slurs are only words and we should move on? Theres a thing called accountability, if someones not held accountable for one action then why hold them to account for other actions?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

“I’m appalled by the misogyny aimed at this leggy little c.ocktease” says Boris

ukchatnakedbj.jpg

Boris Johnson has offered his own brand of support towards Angela Rayner.

Following “reports” in the Daily Mail “newspaper” that some Conservative MPs have accused the shadow chancellor of deliberately crossing and uncrossing her legs in the House of Commons to distract the “Prime Minister”, Boris Johnson was quick to attempt to distance himself from the notion.

“Absolutely stunning- I mean… appalling,” stuttered Boris.

“This lovely bit of crumpet is a valued member of the House and, as such, it is completely inappropriate to suggest that she’s using her considerable feminine charms to give this Prime Minister a prime lob-on.

“I mean, if she WAS trying, rest assured she’s succeeding. Thank God I’m stood behind a dispatch box, if you know what I mean.

“…sorry, I drifted off there for a second, what were you asking about? Ukraine or something?”

A spokesperson for the Conservatives said, “there absolute is not a culture of misogyny within a party led by serial womaniser, Boris Johnson.

“The Conservative party has a well-established complaints procedure, so any bits of totty within the party who feel hard done by can always raise their issues.”

via ~ DailyDirtyOldMen

S

Saphire

She is dressed decently, short skirts are in fashion you know, and she suits them.:cool:

However, watching parliament debates sometimes....the legs you see, stretched wide open, with bulges and bumps on display, is, I have to say pretty off-putting.

That's the male members by the way, (no pun intended) but I doubt anyone sexualises them for sitting like that. (understandably):oops:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The next Daily Wail article

ukchatkilt.jpg

Back