OI BI!

L

Lancashire

In reality....! That ship has long sailed away.

Herd immunity had to start at the Onset. Way back in JANUARY 2019.

That didn't happen.!

Herd immunity will NOT be effective with a pandemic like Covid (as Sweden discovered). Unless of course, you are willing to murder millions of people every year on an annual basis. There are currently 22 million people considered to be more vulnerable to Covid in the UK.

L

Lancashire

That's an unfair comment.

I think Bad knows his left From his Right frankly.

And has superior knowledge from your ordinary chatter i think.

:)

God knows why I liked that I only pressed reply.

Professor Bad Manners knows nothing in regards to political ideology. This is why he churns out his "woke" lines to avoid being exposed as the limited character it actually is.;

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Herd immunity will NOT be effective with a pandemic like Covid (as Sweden discovered). Unless of course, you are willing to murder millions of people every year on an annual basis. There are currently 22 million people considered to be more vulnerable to Covid in the UK.

Says who?

Herd immunity WOULD have worked....Given a Fcucking chance...!

Our immune system was designed to deal with these things...FFS..

L

Lancashire

Says who?

Herd immunity WOULD have worked....Given a Fcucking chance...!

Our immune system was designed to deal with these things...FFS..

Another Covid denier who can provide no evidence at all. The immune system that has killed 80000 people to date and during actual lockdowns. The immune system that would KILL millions of people annually were there no lockdowns at all. Covid deniers live in cloud cuckoo land and to repeat myself, I hope legislation is introduced to get them off our streets.

B

Bad_Influence

I am not assuming anything Professor, you have no idea what left and right is. No the foggiest.

It amuses me that those with the most to say have the least knowledge.

When you can discuss ANYTHING without resorting to assumptions and lies I might take you seriously. Until then, I’ll leave you to your delusions.

L

Lancashire

When you can discuss ANYTHING without resorting to assumptions and lies I might take you seriously. Until then, I’ll leave you to your delusions.

Another line you trot out on a regular basis like clockwork. Every time you spout your bullshit in regards to "herd immunity" I will press you for evidence.

Have a great night Professor Bad Manners.

L

Lancashire

Ha Ha...Great reply.

AND I HOPE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS FOR BREAKFAST WHEN ALL THIS IS OVER...! ;)

Post-Covid the world has changed. Get used to it. When the zombie apocalypse comes breakfast will be the least thing on your mind.

B

Bad_Influence

80,000 have not died from Covid. Many have died WITH virus, not because of it. The numbers reported State “within 28 days of a positive test” but we don’t know the cause of death. Ask yourselves why we are not told the numbers directly related Covid.

L

Lancashire

I would love to post it but due to your rant with BillyLiar yesterday the forum has been deleted... as well you know.

And I said herd-immunity should have been used from the start, shielding those most vulnerable and allowing the country to remain financially stable, but I understood that would be political suicide. I have also said since then, that once we went down the lockdown route, we have to see it through.

Interesting.

I did NOT converse with billyliar yesterday or in fact ANY other day. This is the problem with excessive alcohol consumption. It fogs the mind, it draws the wrong conclusions.

You appear to have a lot of time to make up spurious lies regarding other chatters and no time at all to provide evidence to support your "herd immunity" thesis.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Interesting.

I did NOT converse with billyliar yesterday or in fact ANY other day. This is the problem with excessive alcohol consumption. It fogs the mind, it draws the wrong conclusions.

You appear to have a lot of time to make up spurious lies regarding other chatters and no time at all to provide evidence to support your "herd immunity" thesis.

That's a better reply...I like this..;)

Folks like me can record stuff on the net.

Like a video that's 38 hours long and then look back at it. ;)

I can say that you didn't say Kill...;)

L

Lancashire

I am sure (know) billyliar is a big boy who can speak for himself. I have NEVER chatted to him on these boards in regards to ANY subject.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they soon become mind numbingly dull.

B

Bad_Influence

Interesting.

More assumptions. Have you no self-respect?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I am sure (know) billyliar is a big boy who can speak for himself. I have NEVER chatted to him on these boards in regards to ANY subject.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they soon become mind numbingly dull.
#

Hmm...Ulterior motives i suspect here....My sensors are tingling...

NOT something I wan't to get involved with.

L

Lancashire

Shot away.

Away with the fairies.

Constantly types spurious lies about other chatters and it isn't even a wind-up, it truly believes what it types even when corrected afterwards.

Poisonous.

Best to be avoided as was my initial gut feeling.

B

Bad_Influence

Because everyone can prove it would have cost more than 80,000 lives. Oh hold on, NO THEY CAN’T.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looks like they all got you sussed out here allready lancs.
I can confirm he did try to call me out here yesterday.
Ive no skeletons in my closet, from other sites, so i aint got nothing to hide.
If case you forgot, lancs, it was on the same thread, when you gave a long winded lecture about arguing with strangers on the internet!
How long you been on here today?
This lot find out you what you are all about.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Shot away.

Away with the fairies.

Constantly types spurious lies about other chatters and it isn't even a wind-up, it truly believes what it types even when corrected afterwards.

Poisonous.

Best to be avoided as was my initial gut feeling.
Who you on about ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think that this Virus has shown that you try to shut it down by whatever method it will come back ,mutate and bite you on the backside pretty badly.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It’s wonderful to be able to think for myself and not be told what to think by the media.
Er! But if you don't follow the media...how do you know what to think about.
And don't tell me you have a direct line to Mr Whitty!

Back