OI BI!

B

Bad_Influence

Er! But if you don't follow the media...how do you know what to think about.
And don't tell me you have a direct line to Mr Whitty!

I read and watch the news. I just question everything. I choose what to believe based on all sides of an issue, not the biased views of any one side. Often the truth is somewhere in between them all. That’s why I never believe either the media or the conspiracy theories.
But seeing the media (notably BBC and Sky) force-feed their bias regarding Brexit, the last GE, and especially the George Floyd debacle, how anyone can trust the mainstream media in beyond any logic.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I read and watch the news. I just question everything. I choose what to believe based on all sides of an issue, not the biased views of any one side. Often the truth is somewhere in between them all. That’s why I never believe either the media or the conspiracy theories.
But seeing the media (notably BBC and Sky) force-feed their bias regarding Brexit, the last GE, and especially the George Floyd debacle, how anyone can trust the mainstream media in beyond any logic.
You didn`t like George did you ?:D

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So! You agree that you have to trust somebody.
Be interesting to hear how you decide! :confused:

B

Bad_Influence

So! You agree that you have to trust somebody.
Be interesting to hear how you decide! :confused:

No it wouldn’t. You would find a way to twist my words just for an argument. I’m learning about you.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No it wouldn’t. You would find a way to twist my words just for an argument. I’m learning about you.
OH! There's nothing devious about me...no need to go down that road, no need to start a twisted commentary.
Just tell us how you arrive at an opinion after you have absorbed all the available media!

B

Bad_Influence

OH! There's nothing devious about me...no need to go down that road, no need to start a twisted commentary.
Just tell us how you arrive at an opinion after you have absorbed all the available media!

And give away my secret? I know your game.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And give away my secret? I know your game.
Your secret?
You mean picking out the bits you like from the daily media and using that as an opinion?
Seems you are like most of us, struggling in the dark.
My country makes mistakes but ...I am on their side...and as someone a yard back said The coronavirus has been under our microscopes for some twenty years now.
I guess we know a fair bit about it.

B

Bad_Influence

Your secret?
You mean picking out the bits you like from the daily media and using that as an opinion?
Seems you are like most of us, struggling in the dark.
My country makes mistakes but ...I am on their side...and as someone a yard back said The coronavirus has been under our microscopes for some twenty years now.
I guess we know a fair bit about it.
Surely listening to both side is the only way to get even close to the truth?
And yes Coronavirus has been around a while but we have already seen 2mutations. That should tell you all you need to know about how the scientists are struggling to keep up.
I’m a big believer in science but I accept it has limitations, and in this case those limitations have forced them to rush a vaccine into circulation.
When this first started and a vaccine was mentioned, we were warned it would take at least 2years before a vaccine would be available, yet 4 months later it was available. Strange in my opinion.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Surely listening to both side is the only way to get even close to the truth?
And yes Coronavirus has been around a while but we have already seen 2mutations. That should tell you all you need to know about how the scientists are struggling to keep up.
I’m a big believer in science but I accept it has limitations, and in this case those limitations have forced them to rush a vaccine into circulation.
When this first started and a vaccine was mentioned, we were warned it would take at least 2years before a vaccine would be available, yet 4 months later it was available. Strange in my opinion.

In who's opinion???

L

Lancashire

Looks like they all got you sussed out here allready lancs.
I can confirm he did try to call me out here yesterday.
Ive no skeletons in my closet, from other sites, so i aint got nothing to hide.
If case you forgot, lancs, it was on the same thread, when you gave a long winded lecture about arguing with strangers on the internet!
How long you been on here today?
This lot find out you what you are all about.

I stated to Hell you are a hidey from a previous site Hell used. At no time have I had a conversation with you other than now, hidey.

Why don't you tell Hells who you really are 'billyliar' rather than lurking behind a hidey ID. You did make me laugh though when you said nice to meet you to whiskers and when in fact you have spent the past 5 + years chatting to her on the site I refer to.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
I stated to Hell you are a hidey from a previous site Hell used. At no time have I had a conversation with you other than now, hidey.

Why don't you tell Hells who you really are 'billyliar' rather than lurking behind a hidey ID. You did make me laugh though when you said nice to meet you to whiskers and when in fact you have spent the past 5 + years chatting to her on the site I refer to.

I have no idea who Billy is he seems alright to me thou ....I've only been on one other site where a few others have come from so stop talking nonsense.
Dont be so paranoid :)

L

Lancashire

You would get on with him while he trolls Hell, while you bring the same drama from the other site to this one. 'billyliar' got on with Hell on the other site but is trolling him on this one all while pretending you two don't know each other.

It's not difficult for him to reveal his ID is it. Just so people are aware of who it is.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive stated im not a hidey,
Can you state who exactly im hiding from?
Its stated in uk chat rules, its common sense not to use names, from other sites.
Ive havent spent five years chatting to whiskers, what on earth are you talking about now?
I mean its fairly obvious too all and sundry you are just on these boards to stir trouble.
Are you saying im hiding from bad and whiskers?
Making a pretty bad job of it aint i?
In a minute, all this mentioning other sites will come back on you.
You are being very foolish, cant say im suprised.
This blokes more mr hyde, if you catch my drift.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You would get on with him while he trolls Hell, while you bring the same drama from the other site to this one. 'billyliar' got on with Hell on the other site but is trolling him on this one all while pretending you two don't know each other.

It's not difficult for him to reveal his ID is it. Just so people are aware of who it is.

I knew hells on another site he was the same on there as he is here ...like I said ive no idea who Billy is but if ppl are OK with me i am with them them goes both ways ....like I said stop being so paranoid .

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Ive stated im not a hidey,
Can you state who exactly im hiding from?
Its stated in uk chat rules, its common sense not to use names, from other sites.
Ive havent spent five years chatting to whiskers, what on earth are you talking about now?
I mean its fairly obvious too all and sundry you are just on these boards to stir trouble.
Are you saying im hiding from bad and whiskers?
Making a pretty bad job of it aint i?
In a minute, all this mentioning other sites will come back on you.
You are being very foolish, cant say im suprised.
This blokes more mr hyde, if you catch my drift.

Didnt know we had been chatting for 5 years Billy Hahaha

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

If anyone is hiding it's you....you just try and stir the pot bigger ppl have tried and failed now be a love and go and put the kettle on:)

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Whiskers, we will liaise, in the more, gentle surroundings of 40s chat tonight x.
Bring the soda stream i lent you in 1989 please.
Let him rant on whiskers, he will carry, on making a total fool of himself

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Whiskers, we will liaise, in the more, gentle surroundings of 40s chat tonight x.
Bring the soda stream i lent you in 1989 please.
Let him rant on whiskers, he will carry, on making a total fool of himself

Give it u back in 1992 !.....fools usually do :)

Back