OI BI!

B

Bad_Influence

You are confusing someone who DELIBERATELY spreads the virus, someone like you, with someone who isn't.

I wear my mask, social distance.... so definitely not deliberately spreading the virus. And I'd suggest I am MORE careful than someone who has had the vaccine because I don't want to catch the virus.

L

Lancashire

I wear my mask, social distance.... so definitely not deliberately spreading the virus. And I'd suggest I am MORE careful than someone who has had the vaccine because I don't want to catch the virus.

While I take my 3 dogs for their annual VACCINE booster, it will give you time to provide hard evidence where "herd immunity" for killer diseases/viruses has been historically successful without the use of a vaccine.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You are confusing someone who DELIBERATELY spreads the virus, someone like you, with someone who isn't.

Hold on just a moment. No one knows the origin of this particular strain of Covid...(Covid-19) There have been other Covid variants going back 20 years or so.

That's how they got the vaccine as fast as we have got it today.

Covid-19 isn't anything new Biologically.

It's just a different variant.

To 'Prove' someone has DELIBERATELY spread the virus...Well...Your on VERY dodgy ground there.

L

Lancashire

Source: The Independent.

"Americans could face criminal charges for spreading the Corona virus under current US anti-terrorism laws, according to the Justice departments second highest official.

US Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen suggested on Tuesday that the intentional spreading of coronavirus could be considered an act of terrorism.

According to Politico, a memo sent by Mr Rosen to Justice Department officials and attorneys nationwide, said that prosecutors and investigators could come across cases of “purposeful exposure and infection of others with COVID-19.”

Rosen warned: “Because Coronavirus appears to meet the statutory definition of a ‘biological agent’… such acts potentially could implicate the Nation’s terrorism-related statutes

It follows a warning from FBI Director Christopher Wray that the threat of far-right domestic violent extremism was a “national threat priority” for 2020."

B

Bad_Influence

"Americans could face criminal charges for spreading the Corona virus under current US anti-terrorism laws, according to the Justice departments second highest official.

US Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen suggested on Tuesday that the intentional spreading of coronavirus could be considered an act of terrorism.

According to Politico, a memo sent by Mr Rosen to Justice Department officials and attorneys nationwide, said that prosecutors and investigators could come across cases of “purposeful exposure and infection of others with COVID-19.”

Rosen warned: “Because Coronavirus appears to meet the statutory definition of a ‘biological agent’… such acts potentially could implicate the Nation’s terrorism-related statutes

It follows a warning from FBI Director Christopher Wray that the threat of far-right domestic violent extremism was a “national threat priority” for 2020."

The Independent. Therefore merely left wing propaganda with no basis on fact.
And no I didn’t bother reading it.

L

Lancashire

Fantastic. Professor Bad Manners has taught us all a valuable lesson here.

Apparently, the Independent is lying regarding what the second-highest official in the Justice Department stated in a memo sent to Justice Department officials and attorneys nationwide.

His answer to everything though isn't it. Never reveals his own sources and every other source is "woke left-wing commie Trotski PC Lenin brigade".

Has it provided any reliable evidence yet where "herd immunity" (without a vaccine) has been effective at controlling ANY pandemic at ANY time in history (in support of his ignorant theories).

No didn't think so.

Edited: It also thinks the likes of the Independant and Guardian are "left wing"- yet another concept that totally bypasses his extremely limited radar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Never mind the Independent.

My emphasis would be on 'Could'...;)

Let's see if just ONE criminal charges are successful.

B

Bad_Influence

Fantastic. Professor Bad Manners has taught us all a valuable lesson here.

Apparently, the Independent is lying regarding what the second-highest official in the Justice Department stated in a memo sent to Justice Department officials and attorneys nationwide.

His answer to everything though isn't it. Never reveals his own sources and every other source is "woke left-wing commie Trotski PC Lenin brigade".

Has it provided reliable evidence yet where "herd immunity" (without a vaccine) has been effective at controlling ANY pandemic at ANY time in history?

No didn't think so.

The Indy is known to be a left wing paper. It not exactly a secret. That’s why it’s readership has fallen through the floor.

L

Lancashire

Never mind the Independent.

My emphasis would be on 'Could'...;)

Let's see if just ONE criminal charges are successful.

It's OK, you obviously didn't understand and I could have made it clearer that Governments are already considering these proposals.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
It's OK, you obviously didn't understand and I could have made it clearer that Governments are already considering these proposals.

Hmm...I don't understand these things.

Ok. :)

L

Lancashire

The Indy is known to be a left wing paper. It not exactly a secret. That’s why it’s readership has fallen through the floor.

Not in left-wing circles it isn't, but what would you know what the left-wing think?

You are so far to the right no doubt you think the Daily Mail is centrist. Anyone or anything that disagrees with your views is described by you as "woke" "left-wing" blah blah blah. Such are your limitations.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You alluded it was my idea. It wasn't. As I stated I could have been clearer. Apologies.

Oh there's absolutely no need to apologise.

I know what i'm on about.!

Your message is clear enough to me.

Just don't get bogged down with it. ;)

B

Bad_Influence

Could, might, possibly, if, thinking about, considering.

So nothing concrete then? Just the usual Indy propaganda as I said.

L

Lancashire

I am still waiting for Professor Bad Manners to provide hard evidence to support his "herd immunity" thesis.

Going to be a long wait I guess.

:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Not in left-wing circles it isn't, but what would you know what the left-wing think?

You are so far to the right no doubt you think the Daily Mail is centrist. Anyone or anything that disagrees with your views is described by you as "woke" "left-wing" blah blah blah. Such are your limitations.

Please stop assuming you know what I think. You don’t.

L

Lancashire

Please stop assuming you know what I think. You don’t.

I am not assuming anything Professor, you have no idea what left and right is. No the foggiest.

It amuses me that those with the most to say have the least knowledge.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I am still waiting for Professor Bad Manners to provide hard evidence to support his "herd immunity" thesis.

Going to be a long wait I guess.

:rolleyes:

In reality....! That ship has long sailed away.

Herd immunity had to start at the Onset. Way back in JANUARY 2019.

That didn't happen.!

L

Lancashire

Now now, calm down. Yes you did, but as I can't prove it I'll leave it there.

Herd immunity does not necessarily involve a vaccine. When I first said that approach should be used there was no vaccine on the horizon.

Please provide some verifiable evidence to support this assertion Professor (in relation to Covid).

Back