OI BI!

B

Bad_Influence

One has to remember that Bad is familiar with Conners as he is one of them !:). Conning the IRD is his trade eh ?:) next tp sharpening pencils and making the coffee & emptying the bins .

Ffs you nutter, shut up.... adults are talking

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
TESTED and PROVEN vaccines are the way we've got to where we have. And just as an aside, many believe Autism is linked to vaccines.... now whether that'd the case I don't know but it underlines my whole point about this vaccine.

There is no evidence it even works, just what we are told by the Gov't, and we all know that all gov'ts never tell lies.
Oh so the SAGE don`t have any say in the validity of the Vaccine claims ? only our Government ? lol ...another joke by Boris & Co ?:)

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
TESTED and PROVEN vaccines are the way we've got to where we have. And just as an aside, many believe Autism is linked to vaccines.... now whether that'd the case I don't know but it underlines my whole point about this vaccine.

There is no evidence it even works, just what we are told by the Gov't, and we all know that all gov'ts never tell lies.
If you mean the MMR, the doctor who suggested that was struck off.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Years ago the mmr vaccine was given as a single doses and they changed there mind and did the doses all at once thats when they thought it brought on autism and reverted back to the single dose .

B

Bad_Influence

If you mean the MMR, the doctor who suggested that was struck off.
Years ago the mmr vaccine was given as a single doses and they changed there mind and did the doses all at once thats when they thought it brought on autism and reverted back to the single dose .

He might have been struck of Fi but as Whiskers said, it's was never proved no to be the case... That's my whole point.... without thorough testing we CAN'T know if it's safe.
Thank you Whiskers, I didn't realise that.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
He might have been struck of Fi but as Whiskers said, it's was never proved no to be the case... That's my whole point.... without thorough testing we CAN'T know if it's safe.
Thank you Whiskers, I didn't realise that.
Sorry but I don't agree with anything you say, many many frontline NHS workers are being given the vaccine , do you honestly think they would risk that if it wasn't safe, but as you say it is your choice . I think you are in the very small minority.
I want my life back, and so do millions of others.

B

Bad_Influence

Sorry but I don't agree with anything you say, many many frontline NHS workers are being given the vaccine , do you honestly think they would risk that if it wasn't safe, but as you say it is your choice . I think you are in the very small minority.
I want my life back, and so do millions of others.

Do I think they'd take that risk? Yes I do.
I truly hope the vaccine works, I want this over as much as anyone but I can't pretend to trust the vaccine just to please people

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You don't know I'm putting anyone at risk. Even the scientists don.t know if if has any effect on the new strain. YOU could be putting yourself and others at risk thinking you're immune when you're not.

And no, it is idiots not complying with the guidelines that are causing to massive spread of the virus. Blindly believing it's a miracle defence is naive in the extreme in my view. Not tested thoroughly tested, and you think it protects you. Shameful.
I suppose you know that you are not allowed visitors in the Nightingale's! :)

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Is it the God complex?
Wonderful how some people know more than the experts!

B

Bad_Influence

Is it the God complex?
Wonderful how some people know more than the experts!

It’s wonderful to be able to think for myself and not be told what to think by the media.

L

Lancashire

Apparently, the various types of Covid vaccine available now (and there are 100s more in the pipeline) have gone through exactly the same medical trials and testing process as normal, albeit in a shorter time frame. One major concern is allergic reactions which are currently being investigated and which may not be related to taking the vaccine and there can be short-term mild symptoms such as a minor fever, or/and fatigue, etc. There is currently no medical evidence that any of these vaccines can cause long term side effects, that would have appeared during the trials, as serious issues arise around the six-week mark after getting a vaccine.

Legislation needs to be introduced to enforce a mandatory vaccine rollout because quite frankly there are far too many people who just take the piss with regards to medical advice, social distancing, etc because the experts, for
obvious reasons, still don't know how effective these vaccines will be in the longer term and as the virus mutates and there are people who can't be vaccinated for medical reasons and so will remain vulnerable.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I heard from a close friend in rl that a Nurse who is a close friend of theirs told them that hundreds of people who have been booked in for the Vaccine are not turning up and the vaccines have to be thrown away . That really is the pitts imo.

Chinese whispers indeed happen, vaccines would not be thrown away because of no shows.
The most unstable vaccine is still stable for 72 hours.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No I won’t. I will NOT be given the vaccine. That’s my personal choice.

Absolutely your right and choice that should be respected!

is there an instance where you would consider having the vaccine (Further trials/data/statistics)?

B

Bad_Influence

Absolutely your right and choice that should be respected!

is there an instance where you would consider having the vaccine (Further trials/data/statistics)?

I don’t foresee any situation where I’d change my opinion.
Maybe in 30 years but I’ll not be around then anyway. :D:D

The vaccines have not, CAN NOT have been, tested for the long term effects. And for Lancashire to say serious issues show up around 6 weeks after having the vaccine is very questionable. Try telling those who took Thalidomide the effects showed up after 6 weeks.... I think they would tell you otherwise.

L

Lancashire

Yes of course, what on earth would the scientists who actually conduct these trials know compared to an online conspiracy theorist who believes everyone is out to get him.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thalidomide goes back to the 1950's, good grief, medical science has come on in leaps and bounds since then!!

L

Lancashire

Oh, and BTW, medical science has moved on a bit since 1950. 70 years ago.

"Thalidomide forced governments and medical authorities to review their pharmaceutical licencing policies. As a result, changes were made to the way drugs were marketed, tested and approved both in the UK and across the world.

"...One key change was that drugs intended for human use could no longer be approved purely on the basis of animal testing. And drug trials for substances marketed to pregnant women also had to provide evidence that they were safe for use in pregnancy.

The easy, over-the-counter access to thalidomide prompted many countries to improve their classification and control of medicines. In the UK the 1968 Medicines Act, passed as a result of the thalidomide scandal, made distinctions between prescription drugs, drugs only available in pharmacies and drugs available for general sale.

The Yellow Card Scheme was set up for doctors to share previously unknown side effects of medications they prescribed. The Scheme has now widened so anyone can report a side effect."

Back