Looking for friends

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
have scored any points yet..? Yes i am american so why cant we be friends and dont listen to what IT has to say about me ..haha

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am banned from the states told you i was shy :(

Stevebamf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hi there im new on here x

theauthor

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Mellie, tough times at the mo...stay strong

rewman2906

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
hi millie ,how are you doing?hope your staying safe in this crazy time we are at:)

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
WELCOME to UKChat, Our main room is Lobby, there are other chatrooms , 40s, Banter, Etc.
Only mild sexual references in main chats, No "screw" about the site. Come chat! ANy questions? Ask a moderator we are on top of teh chatter listings with a star by our screen names. Posting in Forums is great too, helps get past new member restrictions.

yerelda

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi Mellie, how are you doing sweety, happy to exchange some conversation with you xx

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Gonna sound strange out of context and probably just speaking out of personal experience, but your children are like best friends..push you to the edge yea but in a good way. had a stint [ not sure if thats a word, sounded right] where i didnt see mine , and realised how precious was the time I had lost. I'm sure youll find loads a good friends here...nice peeps attract nice peeps.

F

fonzie

Hi everyone
your looking in the wrong place in chat rooms for friends lass I'd rather toss myself in a snake pit than chat rooms and that's my 10 years of experience with them so be very wary of them nothing is what it seems in them and good luck on your search

laura2343

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I’m new on here too

Back