at present its hot lol and welcome

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
can be noisey later at night but a young thing like should be out partying

DouglasBatey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Mellie just joined yesterday i am very new here if you want to chat let me know Douglas

kisakye1112

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hello Mellie nice to meet you

L

LiveWales

Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
not so new now and hello, did you find friends?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
What it’s like in here loll
Depends who you're asking. Personally, Id say its rather a pleasant place, pleasant peeps, pleasant conversations and generally err pleasant. but you'd know I'm lying. Then again, maybe I'm not. Who knows such things.

Byker2305

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi I can only imagine what it's like being a single parent. I have been married for 35 years , but things get stale after that time for conversations , you know everything about each other, that's why I'm on here to chat to new people new conversations, only subjects that are taboo are politics and religion. Mark

Lahcen

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi how are you I'm lahcen I'm looking for a new friend

Floyd

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hello. Making friends can be very difficult. Even more so since covid. Please feel free to get in touch if you want to chat

LincsSunlover

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi, I'm Tim, open to seeing if we can be friends Mellie

Andy2022

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi.Folks.Only here to meet potential new female friends for nights out etc in the warrington area and 30 miles beyond.Happy singleton in life.All other nonsense chat jog on.Lets see what happens.Age 40 to 55 only.Enjoy

Back