Looking for friends

KentGuy55A

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Good afternoon to you. Life is really tough at the moment for most people, and is easy to get a bit down. I have found chatting certainly helps.
Kind regards

martchrst

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Welcome

nicedublingent4chat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
hi i jsust say your message and decided to send a reply im in dublin how are you

Richyp1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hey Mellie, how’s it going?
I’m Richy :)

Richyp1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Oh God some of the reply's on this thread are down right creepy :eek:

Being a strong 19 year old mum of 6 kids and two full time jobs, I know how isolated many of us feel.

Now I cant talk for all women on this site cos some are right OLD slappers, (I'll sell you a list of names for a pound;)) ( £2 to stay off it :cool:)

But............ no one wants yo see your dick pic and be your free cam w****.

We all love a bit of flattery and flirting, but that's all it is....a bit of fun.
£2 I’ll have that please

Richyp1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just realised this post is 3 years old

mikeengland

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
im new here looking for relationship and friends im single enjoy computers. im a computer engineer. im single got 2 kids.

mani

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi

Hope you are well.m from Bedford , divorced.looking to chat to someone nice

SteveUK48

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi Mellie. I'm also new, although it seems I might have registered before?! Don't remember doing that, maybe Old Timer's is kicking in!? It might be fun to chat? In any event, I hope you're well. Take care, Steve.

EllaTomas

Just looking for Friend's!!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi Mellie, like yourself I've become quite isolated idk how it happened as I used to be bubbly & outgoing .... if you fancy chatting drop me a dm

EllaTomas

Just looking for Friend's!!!
Reaction score
Hey guy's is anyone around for a chat? ‍♀️

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score

pixie868

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hey how you doing

Back