Looking for friends

Mellie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!

B

Bad_Influence

"Kind" can be elusive in here :D but most folk are generally amicable, as I'm sure you'll discover for yourself. Good luck. :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!

Kiss my .......

oh fcuk it

HELLO =D

douchebag

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi, I'm new here too, I have friends for going to music gigs and festivals with but no one I can talk day to day stuff with either, a bit odd but think its the modern way lol.
So tell me about your life, how you got to where you are in life and what your plans are over the next year or two, i'm Adi by the way, live in Nottingham city.

G

Greatscott

thanks for your reply... i am currently into Sport wears... i make sportswear ... and i wish to see myself doing something bigger in a year or two... i want to have a beautiful vacation with someone and never regret it ... im a loyal lover .. and you?
sorry to say but the way you are wording everything, it all has the look of a typical scammer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

leaningtowerofdenis

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well I am sure that you will find many friends on here. Just joined the site myself hope to engage with many chat wise x :)

Leonsharpe10

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi

Not many people plan to be a single parent so I can imagine how tough it can be.

Making friends is also difficult in this day and age but just be positive and take one day at a time.

I’m here for a chat

Paulinfo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Hello Mellie, How are you? I would like to chat with you. pm me

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Hi! Can I be your friend?

S

Scotsbabe2020

hello, im just a few months old and find it good in the chatrooms, only thing I find annoying is others telling m to translate ,lmao

Back