Looking for friends

AbdullahKhan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
hi how are you I am ready

AlfieBoy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hi Mellie Its Alfie

K

KAL9000

Hi everyone
Hello.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Hi everyone
why is it 4 years later, blokes are still saying hello. Im pretty sure she long gone by now.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am looking :eyes: ...Look I am Look :eyes: ing for...4 ...for ... "A Lover that wont Drive Me Crazy!" (Bentley)

Redhead44

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm up for making new friends!! I'm eady- going, have a good ear, and love meeting and making new friends!! Just be careful WHO you make friends with, and how much you share w others! Some aren't as mature as they put out that they are!

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Badmedicine? How VERY crass,tacky and plain pathetic manners to ask such a stupid question as such!!! Really???
I’m not badmedicine, why have you replied to my comment, talking to him? And Mellie hasn’t been here since 2019, she probably won’t see what you said either

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I’m not badmedicine, why have you replied to my comment, talking to him? And Mellie hasn’t been here since 2019, she probably won’t see what you said either
aa sh**, its started again.. better chance of pigeon mail getting to her now

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
aa sh**, its started again.. better chance of pigeon mail getting to her now
lol it’s like when they share posts about missing dogs on facebook and don’t seem to check what year the dog went missing or where from. So they end up sharing, we must find Rex, who went missing in California in 2018, now in England 2023

Back