Jody Attacks People Unfairly

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ben firstly. you are a knob
secondly. your still a knob
and thirdly. yep now you’re a banned knob
suck it up buttercup. take this ban tone to re evaluate you’re life choices. also learn how not to be a ducking KNOB.
this is all
the end!

Damn! i forget what the topic was now i seen your avatar barmy :)

Cerberus

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Jody never goes off relevant merits to base her action on as she has an issue with not being able to handle criticism or when a person has an opposite view opinion . I gave my view based on the way this site is being run and Jody then banned me without even saying or doing anything in between first. That is not going off the relevant merits but being an aggressive dysfunctional bully with taking things personal and treating people unfairly based manner like victimisation on not being capable of doing things at the stages they should be taken based on the circumstances .

If she can't cope without being aggressive towards people on social chat sites then she doesn't have the skill for a job as she would get sacked in five minutes if she has a vendetor and grudge being evil towards people just cause they gave an opinion.
ben u got banned get over it boy, although a VERY entertaining read it was 100% unnecessary and frankly quite childish. take your ban like a man

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ben what colour undies are you wearing today? I love your leopard print one's they make your tickle tackle bulge. Are you on holday? Where are you? I have no one to abuse me Ben, please come back soon.

Hi Rhea :) xoxoxo

Cerberus

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Jody never goes off relevant merits to base her action on as she has an issue with not being able to handle criticism or when a person has an opposite view opinion . I gave my view based on the way this site is being run and Jody then banned me without even saying or doing anything in between first. That is not going off the relevant merits but being an aggressive dysfunctional bully with taking things personal and treating people unfairly based manner like victimisation on not being capable of doing things at the stages they should be taken based on the circumstances .

If she can't cope without being aggressive towards people on social chat sites then she doesn't have the skill for a job as she would get sacked in five minutes if she has a vendetor and grudge being evil towards people just cause they gave an opinion.
i also love the fact that literally NOBODY has taken this thread seriously

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually take the slandering of Jody, whoever she may be, very seriously

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
DEADPOOL YOU ARE OLLY MURS AND GUESS WHO'S THE LASS? WINK

Last edited:
Back