Jody Attacks People Unfairly

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Jody never goes off relevant merits to base her action on as she has an issue with not being able to handle criticism or when a person has an opposite view opinion . I gave my view based on the way this site is being run and Jody then banned me without even saying or doing anything in between first. That is not going off the relevant merits but being an aggressive dysfunctional bully with taking things personal and treating people unfairly based manner like victimisation on not being capable of doing things at the stages they should be taken based on the circumstances .

If she can't cope without being aggressive towards people on social chat sites then she doesn't have the skill for a job as she would get sacked in five minutes if she has a vendetor and grudge being evil towards people just cause they gave an opinion.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Jody never goes off relevant merits to base her action on as she has an issue with not being able to handle criticism or when a person has an opposite view opinion . I gave my view based on the way this site is being run and Jody then banned me without even saying or doing anything in between first. That is not going off the relevant merits but being an aggressive dysfunctional bully with taking things personal and treating people unfairly based manner like victimisation on not being capable of doing things at the stages they should be taken based on the circumstances .

If she can't cope without being aggressive towards people on social chat sites then she doesn't have the skill for a job as she would get sacked in five minutes if she has a vendetor and grudge being evil towards people just cause they gave an opinion.
KETTLE POT BLACK SPRINGS TO MIND.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
At least no one can say Ben makes a mountain out of a molehill

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
KETTLE POT BLACK SPRINGS TO MIN

KETTLE POT BLACK SPRINGS TO MIND.
The difference is that I don't use specific things as a tool to attack back with you coward. You are obviously weak and brainless why you like to abuse the use of modding tools instead because you are no intelligent to be doing things in a methodical manner.

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
What business is it of yours on how this site is run? You come across like an ass here. Sometimes you've got to know when to mind your own business. If someone wants your view or opinion, they'll ask you.
Very true, however this isn’t the reason bens banned and he knows it.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A vendetta that only exists in bens head, never the less
No not what's in my head but by what happens but you are such a drunk and lives off alcohol as much as a plant does off water you wouldn't even know what's coming out if you from either end of you weather puke or sh** .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210721-112949.png
    Screenshot_20210721-112949.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 55

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
I take back the mountain and molehill comment

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mod abuse it seems to me ..everyone knows they not all ways right but they govern the site so if you dont like find another site or join the naughty room

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Man with nasty abusive viewpoint and action/s gets upset when he steps outta line and is 'sorted out' by a 'woman'.

IMO, having watched Ben doing his benthing in the lobby, I can almost guarantee that this whiny thundering sh1t gibbon wouldn't have said a word if he thought a male mod had actioned this.

Last edited:
Back