Jody Attacks People Unfairly

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i'd eat that, I'd suck the jelly through my teeth. At least you can tell its real chicken and not that spongy fake sh** the chinese put in their curries (cat)
Have you ever seen significant numbers of cats with muscles the size of Arni? Cats are an impossibility. Chickens when we eat them are only 42 days old - it's possible they don't wait for that and what we're eating is only 35 days old or younger. But that's why the chicken is mushy. Age. That chicken in a can - doesn't look old enough. ew.

xx chicken expert xx

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lots of insecure people on chatrooms
What goes around , comes around
As you do will come back on you in some way sooner or later
It's apparent that a lot of people on chatrooms can't seem to distinguish between fantasy and reality
There's people out there dying of diseases , suffering with Covid, going through physical and mental abuse
Meanwhile there's low lifes trying to find victims on chatrooms
I pity them. They need it. Nobody gets away with anything forever!
I've seen it happen
can't give an excuse that '' oh it's just a chat room ''
We are accountable , this site isn't run by robots
You are the real you behind that keyboard because nobody else watches , it shows our true characters
I myself like a bit of banter , and I like to tease from time to time
I may make mistakes but I'm certainly not evil
It's all about INTENTIONS
We are judged on that in the end
Finito
nice to see a bit of self reflection and an indirect apology for your behaviour, bravo

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Never had an issue with any of the mods. Like to think that is because Im not usually a pratt. Boring to some, possibly, and I can live with that, but never a ppra

I actually take the slandering of Jody, whoever she may be, very seriousl

At least no one can say Ben makes a mountain out of a molehill

I can say you make a mountain out of a mole Hill crying out abuse to any opinions made as your pride seems to be more important to you . Even in the work place critisism and negative opinions are given and in general life as that natural behaviour, not abuse but obviously you can't handle normal scenarios like that which shows you have coping issues and you call something used in a normal every day basis as abuse to excuse it with a false title to ban on something which is NOT abuse to ban. You obviously unemployable if you can't handle criticism without taking things out of proportion the user name really does a true meaning not understanding normality .

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Ban means check yourself before you wreck yourself. Forget who baned you and think back to when you were 5 years old..lets start there, childhood issues can have a detromental effect on later life thus provoking phychotic behaviour in adult life. Did you take one too many cookies from that jar maybe , pull the wings off that poor butterfly. sh** like that will **** you up and ineviteably lead to you... being banned. Ayy.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
you all need a bit of Despacito
Please only post video content on the music-related threads. They are an unnecessary distraction and rarely relative to the subject matter.
Thank you for your attention.

B

Bad_Influence

Please only post video content on the music-related threads. They are an unnecessary distraction and rarely relative to the subject matter.
I didn’t know you were a mod now PP? When did that happen?

B

Bad_Influence

Oh you’re not. So any requests/suggestions you make will be ignored…. As usual.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
why would anyone make suggestions if they are not a mod like I am a mod.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
jensen-ackles-dean-winchester.gif

Back