Jody Attacks People Unfairly

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
No not what's in my head but by what happens but you are such a drunk and lives off alcohol as much as a plant does off water you wouldn't even know what's coming out if you from either end of you weather puke or sh** .

Calm down Sheldon ......

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (36).gif

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The difference is that I don't use specific things as a tool to attack back with you coward. You are obviously weak and brainless why you like to abuse the use of modding tools instead because you are no intelligent to be doing things in a methodical

yawn

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ben you need an Indian wife like the pretty bride in the music vid to calm your hormones :D
Bollywood songs are very addictive and this is one of my favourites , I could dance to it all day :D
So if you're ever angry listen to some Bollywood and shake that smexy bum of yours

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

there's a reason this has a billion views , I could imagine you grooving like the dude in vid Ben. :D

Don't mind me , I'm trying to calm the hormones here haha

A

AGirlHasNoName

You're just a woman with a small brain, a brain half the size of a man. ITS SCIENCE!

That is incredibly misogynistic of you Danny, I hope I can expect a permanent ban imminently. Sexism is a crime.

angeliga21

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mod abuse it seems to me ..everyone knows they not all ways right but they govern the site so if you dont like find another site or join the naughty room
im staying just to annoy you lol

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ben is mean so far he has called me the C bomb then a sick sex pest then a scruffy common teddy bear then blowjo, I have feelings yanno!

The shame of being a scruffy common teddy bear :eek:will live with you forever. Get counselling!

Back