Is it okay for a Man to slap a Woman?.

zed

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What if She came at YOU armed with a BOTTLE?...

I personally think everyone has a right to defend themselves... No one on earth has the right to make you fear your life, or feel like sh**...

StarHag

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I personally think everyone has a right to defend themselves... No one on earth has the right to make you fear your life, or feel like sh**...
I agree with this 100 percent.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There are methods of defence that doesnt end with a punch in the face,and I've had bottles,pint glasses,bricks, stilettos and a knife.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Man... In Selfdefend slap the way out of there.. Woman can be Dangeriously Cats ! :D

B

Belfastbird

What level Psycho are you ?....Just out of interest.

I'm level 1. 1 being the most you could ever hope to achieve whilst being allowed to be out and about.. ;)

Next level is -1.....Then you will be inside an asylum and not be able to post here.:)
i post from my asylum daily it’s my treat for not kicking windows

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
i post from my asylum daily it’s my treat for not kicking windows
From it and not in it? So, you have been released then. That will explain why you are able to respond here.
Women ... logic ... totally incompatible.
:rolleyes:

P

Percy666

Hitting a lady is the lowest thing a man can do. No matter whatever is said or done to insult, degrade you. Swallow your pride walk away, go slam your fist on a table or take your anger elsewhere. This only my personal opinion , what people do in their private life who they do it with is their business.

so hypothetically if a woman tries to stab you and you punch her or a woman attacks your child and you hit her it's " the lowest thing you can do. Women don't like violence for no reason but they don't like slithering arse lickers playing the role of white knights either coming out with disingenuous statements to win favour with them.

P

Percy666

lol @ all the lonely guys like ghostseeker trying to convince women what a great guy he is btw in this hilarious virtue signalling - he's the type of guy where if a woman stabbed a guy and the guy punched her in the head in retaliation itd be the woman who was the victim and the guy a coward as he rattled his tiny fists around pants down online hoping a woman subsequently thought " what a noble gentleman Mr ghostseeker is, do you have skype hun"

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
so hypothetically if a woman tries to stab you and you punch her or a woman attacks your child and you hit her it's " the lowest thing you can do. Women don't like violence for no reason but they don't like slithering arse lickers playing the role of white knights either coming out with disingenuous statements to win favour with them.
Apparently we should just let a crazy woman stab us and not do anything in that situation. I don't think people understand the complications and risks that come with knife wounds. They are life changing and altering incidents, not only physically, but also emotionally and mentally.

The moral of the story is to keep your hands to yourself, whether you're male or female. No one should be targeting or attacking anyone.
But i also don't oppose a certain level of self defense either, if needed. But that's last resort type of stuff. If you can run or walk away, that's always the better option.

P

Percy666

I've never hit a woman or been in any physical altercation with one, I've had plenty of fights with men over the years but anyone coming out with blanket statements of under any circumstances it is not right to hit a woman doesn't live in the real world. If a woman attacks a man with sufficient intensity to cause injury then she should get treated like one- the guys banging on about "gentlemen" may change their tune if big bertha was coming up to them with a claw hammer... or maybe they would stand there revelling in some SnM fetish who knows.

The dynamics are a little different online but you often see the same sort of strange behaviour in chatrooms where an argument breaks out with sufficient blame on both sides ( male and female) ..there is subsequently then some lonely male then wading in making glib statements such as " poster xyz enjoys attacking women" falling back on the sexism card often motivated by being sexually frustrated looking to impress the opposite gender. These characters are normally unable to compete in the normal dating pool regarded as " betas" but with " you can be my hero " booming out in the background clatter their keyboards in combat gear coming to the rescue normally blowing out kisses to anything female with a pulse lol

Back